Weekend

9 Months Of Pregnancy (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was late in night, Minho returned home. He entered the house silently since the house was already dark. He closed the front door and locked it before he rushed upstairs to find Sulli was fast asleep on their king-sized bed in their bedroom. He kissed her forehead and went to shower himself as he wanted to join his wife on bed.

He wore a simple sleepwear and quickly climbed on the bed. He brought his body under the blankets and started kissing his wife all over her face. He had to push away the blankets to pull up her shirt and kissed her belly. “I’m sorry. I came back home late today,” he talked as if he was talking to his baby and he caressed her tummy.

She felt the presence of someone and made her woke up from her peaceful sleep as she rubbed her eyes and tried to sit up when he hold her shoulders and pushed her gently to lay down again. “Sorry for disturbing your sleep,” he pecked her pouty lips.

“No, it’s alright.” She had fully conscious from her sleep. “Have you eaten?” asked, Sulli when she tried to sit up again but being stopped by him.

“I had my dinner already. Let’s sleep, okay?” She nodded and moved closer to hug him and felt warm being in his embrace.

 

The weekend had come as the allies planned to visit the couple at their house, wanting to spend their time together. Minho had even warned them to bring some foods as he didn’t want his wife to be tired in preparing foods for them.

They was cuddling on the couch while watching a variety show when the bell rang as a sign that their friends had arrived. She quickly stood up and ran to the front door to open it. He went madly worried and crazy as he was freaking afraid when his wife ran just to open the door. “Baby! No running, remember?!”

“Ssul!!!” greeted by the screaming trio, Victoria, Amber and Luna. They crashed themselves into a big and warm hug as usual. Minho ogled his eyes, watching them. “Wait, where is Krystal?” She asked when she noticed that Krystal wasn’t there with them.

They entered the house while Amber replied her question, “she has a class today but no worries, her class ended already. Taemin is fetching her now.”

As an excuse, Krystal said she wasn’t ready to work yet but whatever her reasons were, the other members knew that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter