Noticias Del Embarazo

9 Months Of Pregnancy (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I know, I know..." Sulli spoke as she understood what had her mother ordered since she called her parents to tell them about the news. On the other hand, Minho was working on his work papers in the living room, chuckling as he looked at his wife who looked totally annoyed with the orders.

She kept shaking her head up and down, nodding on what had her mother had say, "eomma, I will hang up now."

She finished the conversation with a 'goodbye' and let out a sigh. She put down her phone on the table and walked into the living room, taking her place down on the couch in front of her husband who was sitting down on the carpet and papers were scattering on the roundtable.

"I'm glad that they are jubilant. But, I don't want them to get worried plus they pamper me too much."

He put down his pen and looked up to look at his wife. "Baby, it's all for your safety. I understand how they worried about you. That is how I am few days ago even right now."

She laid down her body fully on the couch and hugged the pillow. "Whatever!"

"Baby, we are going to dine with them tonight. Just to let you know," he picked up all the papers and put it in a file and shut off his laptop. 

He smirked and stood up from the floor to get closer to his wife and carried her in his arms. 

"Oppa!" Her eyes opened widely as she was surprised that he lifted her up when she was about to take a nap. She lightly slapped his shoulder and pinched it.

"You seems tired. Let me pleasure you," he smirked again and walked to upstairs and went into their huge bedroom.

 

"This is all your fault!" scolded, Sulli.

They both fell asleep for hours and woke up when he noticed that they were late for their planned dinner with the allies.

He tried to focus on the roadside and replied gently, "it's alright, Ssul. They won't get angry, it's not like we are always late. This is the first time."

He parked his car and Sulli went out first before he could open the door for her. "Baby! Wait for me! Yah! No running remember?!" He yelled as he saw his wife was rushing into the restaurant.

They walked straight to the reserved room that they had booked not before he got her and hold her close to him. The waiter helped by opening the door and bowed a little to welcome them to the room.

"Thank you." Minho whispered and gave him a tip. 

The arrival of the two grabbed all of their attentions. The girls were all standing up and went to crash them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter