Meeting them

Second Generation Problems

"I said go pack." His dad replied in a monotone voice.

"B-but dad.." 

"Go."

 

Hansol shot his mom a panicked look but she symapthetically smiled. He clenched his teeth and started to make his way to his room where he would soon pack. 

He threw everything into his luggage as he looked out his window boredly. It was probably going to be a super boring meeting where they'll just talk about comebacks that'll never come. 

He sighed as he threw his body onto the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling. Why can't he just be born into an average family with no famous people? 

Hansol let out a bitter laugh as he grabbed the pillow and threw it onto his face trying to calm himself down. His eyes started to fall and soon enough he was asleep. 

 

"Choi Hansol wake up." His dad said in his stern voice that could send chills up his spine. 

Hansol's eyes opened and he was greeted by his dad who glared at him first thing in the morning. No words were spoken until his dad seemed to be irratated, "I'm giving you 10 minutes. Get ready and meet me in the car."

And with that he left. 

Hansol was once again left alone to get ready. He groaned as he got up and changed into black addidas sweats and a simple v-neck white tshirt then went out. 

He walked down the hall to see the brown door with a picture of a unicorn eating a bag of lay chips get it? he opened the door to see his younger sister sleeping peacefully in her bed hugging her unicorn doll Hansol had bought her years ago. 

He smiled gently as he kissed her forehead and whispered, "See you later.." He gently closed the door and started to make his way down the stairs. 

"Hansolie..?" His mom called out from the couch. 

He turned his head and smiled as he started to make his way towards her. 

"Be good okay? Don't make your dad mad." She said smiling. 

Hansol fought back the urge to scream and tell her that he's the one that makes him mad, but decided not to. Instead he just smiled. "I got it mom."

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

 

And with that he left the house and steped into the back seat of the car and put his head phones in ignoring the presence of his father. His eyes closed as he just wanted to even momentarally leave reality. 

 

"We're here." 

Hansol woke up to the voice of his dad and left the car. In front of him was a big cottage. The exterior made out of wood near a crystal clear lake. The cottage being surronded by trees made the building look as if it was made on set. It was that nice. 

He noticed that there was already other exspensive looking cars parked and he knew that the rest of the adult-dols have already arrived. Hansol hasn't met the rest of his dad's ex members but he hoped they weren't as mean as him. 

His dad left Hansol to carry all of the gigantic lugage that he brought. His dad walked up to the cabin and entered slamming the door. Hansol sighed as he started to grumble and carry the luggage. 

 

The sound of the luggage scrapping the rocks and dirt echoed-- wherever he was as Hansol made his way to the cottage. As he opened the door he was greeted with a crazy girl screaming. 

He stared at her in horrer. She dared screamed in his fathers presnce? Hansol quickly turned to his dad. He was smiling..? What the heck. 

Hansol's dad seemed to notice him. "Hansol." He called in his voice that completely mismatched with his happy face. 

"Yes?"

"The kids are sleeping in the basement. Go."

Hansol rolled his eyes as he left his dads luggages in the living and brought his sports bag downstairs. He didn't notice that the girl stop screaming and was staring at his retreating firgure.