Chapter 3

EXO: Hello Baby !

Three teams returned to the starting point that is the playroom for children in the big house. The production team had installed the pouffes so that all sit very comfortably. They are mirrored in circle, three children in the middle to see them better and watch them. Three children looked at them all one by one to detail them. The little boy dressed in Batman moved back slightly in clairvoyant Chanyeol and Luhan closer.

  - You here ?! I thought of having rendered harmless you ! Says the little boy.
  - About what does he speak ? Asked for Sehun
  - No idea, answered Kai.
  - You will not escape me this time.

He rushed on Chanyeol who smiled to him as usual, the little boy kicked him in the shin, Chanyeol made a face before falling on the ground complying of pain.

  - The Joker is on the ground more than one, he says in smiling.

Baekhyun as well as Kai and Sehun roared in front of this small rather funny show. The little boy went to Luhan determined to put him on the ground too. He gave him a blow but Luhan was not had, he evaded him with big ease.

  - You will not escape me second time the Scarecrow !
  - You will have at first to catch me, he answered in smiling.

And it is like that that a track race in the room between the small Batman and his enemy sworn began. Chanyeol put back of his feelings tried to help the little boy to catch Luhan by means of Baekhyun, both had fun many of this situation, we could wonder who were the children in this room. After this funny running, Luhan was under Chanyeol and Baekhyun whereas the little boy sat on the back of Baekhyun proud of him. The girl had not left Lay since they had found him in the Tower. She had a curious look towards the others, her look stopped on Tao.

  - You really frighten with your eyes, it looks like you are going to kill somebody, she says.

Tao looked at her stunned by what she had just said. We already had him say that he had a piercing look but never we had him say that he frightened. The last child as for him paid no attention on them, it was little as Lay in its world, nothing around him interested him. Three children appeared each their tour to get acquainted a little more with the members of EXO.

  - I am princess Dal Yi.
  - Nobody has to know my real name, says the boy disguised as Batman. Call I Bob.
  - My name is Kibum.

The members of EXO appeared in their turn by adding for each their small personalized touch. Chanyeol and Baekhyun appeared by making a mini CF which had the effect of all make them, including, the children laugh. Chen, Luhan, D.O, Kris and Suho appeared normally by adding a small touch to them. Xiumin made his expressions of Baozi, Sehun made the children laugh because of its zozotement. Lay and Kai their offered a small personalized dance and Tao had difficulty in finding the thread to appear. The day took place quietly by the visit of the dormitory to three children and some small games. At the beginning of the evening, the film unit left the dormitory and would return the next day very early. The EXO was already exhausted while it was only the first day, D.O and Lay prepared the meal whereas the others attended to their activities. The small princess did not want to leave any more Lay and followed him everywhere without forgetting to throw some spades to the other members when she crossed them. The small Batman enjoied trying to put on the ground Chanyeol and Luhan by means of Baekhyun, Tao and Kai. As for the last child, the enthusiast of stories of dismays, he quietly sat on the sofa and looked at the TV with Xiumin, Chen and Sehun. Kris and Suho was in the room of the mom of the group and discussed the timetable of coming days. During the meal the small devil Luhan and Lay had fun with the duet of comics Chanyeol and Baekhyun to put of the atmosphere under the airs discouraged of both leaders. The girl pushed away her plate and made an appearance of disgust, D.O looked at her.

  - That what there is ? He asked.
  - I do not like carrots !
  - But that makes pleasant and beautiful, says Kai.
  - That did not have to walk on you then the toad, she retorted to Kai.

Everybody roared except the concerned which still remained there bouchebé, him who often appeared as the appeal of the group had been rebuffed by a girl. After the meal, Chen and Sehun having lost in stone-paper-scissors did the dishes. Lay, D.O and Suho went to sleep three small monsters but the task was not simple, Dal Yi did not want that Lay leaves the room and demanded him a story, the small Batman was too much excited to sleep and tried to pull his partner Robin says D.O outside the room to fight the injustice, as for the last one he did not really pay attention on safe Suho to ask him questions which gave shivers in the back to this dear leader. They succeeded at the end of more than one hour in put to sleep them and were able to go in their turn to go to bed because the day of the next day was going to be loaded. In the middle of the night, a low light showed in a room and went out in the slightest noise which was listened. Three small heads were hidden under a tent makes with the sheet on one of the three beds. The flashlight illuminated weakly the face which stretched a small Machiavellian smile. They left discreetly noiselessly the room and each went in a different room to carry out their misdeeds. The next day, a shout was listened in the room of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Chanyeol shook his best friend who still slept, an expression of fury stuck on the face, Baekhyun opened slowly eyes and jumped moving back against the wall and banged the head against this one in the passage, he had became afraid by seeing the face of Chanyeol a few centimeters away from his.

  - That what arrived at you ?!
  - I was going to ask you for the same thing. Why you have me make that ?!
  - But I have make nothing.
  - Do not make the innocent. I know of what you are capable, kept silent have already shaved me an eyebrow one day while I slept ! I cannot go out like that.
  - I swear you that it is not me, I shall never have make that !

The poor man Chanyeol had stood out in the red marker on the forehead roughly " I am a big idiot ", he could not hide him with his short hair. Baekhyun was gone out of the bed by very angry Chanyeol, he found that his friend had gone too far to his joke. He pulled him by the ear outside the room to take him in the bathroom but they stopped on the way by hearing the shrill cries of Suho and Tao, they rushed to them who were in the room of Tao. The leader and the maknae were on buttocks, a terrified air paints on the face and still trembling.

  - That what there is ? Asked arriving for Kris alerted by the shouts also.
  - There... ghost... manages to say Suho by pointing at cupboard.

Three newcomers looked at him a little startled, Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun towards the cupboard so that he opens him, he held out the hand towards wrist of the door of the cupboard, a little distrusting and arresting what he was going to discover. He opened him sharply and a white shape with length dark hair and in the macabre aspect jumped him above before disappearing, he had moved back under the influence of the fear and had fallen on Suho, Kris and Chanyeol also had made a jump.


  - This place is haunted said Tao by trembling.
  - But not it has to be a joke, answered Kris by resuming its peace.

Suho raised all at once the head as if he had had an illumination, for him that made no doubt. When both were gathered they were real small devils and liked their to play tricks. The leader of the Korean sub-unity got up and shouted while going out of the room a little bit beside himself.
 
  -LUHAN !!! LAY !!!

He entered the lounge where they were still half asleep, he put itself in front of them and pointed at them angry.

  - That amuses you frightening us like that ?!
  - About what you speak Leader ? Asked for Luhan
  - Of what you made in the cupboard of Tao !!
  - The cupboard of Tao ? We have make nothing.
  - Do not make the innocents !

He their hauled over the coals on the fact that you should not make of fright like that early in the morning, that their ghost's projection was not really funny and that it was its last warning. Luhan and Lay might cry out their innocence Suho did not believe them. Kai took out it boiling of the bathroom, a towel around the waist, the water still dripping with his hair, a bottle of shampoo to the hand.

  - Who made that ?! He asked in pointing his hair.

His hair had taken a new dye, we could see several different colors, green, pink, yellow, blue, orange and other, quite fluorescent. His look stopped on D.O who went out of the kitchen and was surprised seeing the new cup of Kai, without being able to hold on it roared.

  - I like very much your new cup, he says
  - It is you ?! You are going to pay him !
  - I have not...
 
He was not able to finish his sentence because Kai ran him later to make him undergo its anger, Suho having stopped hauling over the coals to Luhan and Lay stopped Kai in its running against D.O who had gone to take refuge with the room of Kris.

  -Kai there are children here then be going to dress you !
  - Not before having caught him !
  -Kai !! You will make him when you will be dressed !
  - But look at what he has make for my hair. All this because I have say that that cooks was bad.
  - They all gave themselves the word today... says Suho by sighing.

The day had begun well with all these events, none of them had understood that behind all these bad tours hid three small three-year-old devils only, they had blamed between them without thinking of a single second when it could be three newcomers.