Chapter 1

EXO: Hello Baby !

The group of rookies Exoplanet began one year ago to the day, to grow their popularity, the big boss of the SM entertainment, Lee Soo Man, decided to answer by a positive answer for the broadcast Hello Baby, in a week the EXO will take care of three three-year-old children. Twelve young men will have to assure the broadcast as well as the promotion of their new album but will they manage to manage everything without overflowing ?

The manager of the group entered the meeting room and settled down in front of the members, he put a file on the table and asked for the silence in the room to be able to give them their timetable of the day and speak to them about the broadcast in which they were very soon going to participate.

  - You have a fansign in the afternoon and a radio program this evening. Now I am going to speak to you about the broadcast that you go to liven up from next week.
  - A broadcast ? The real ? Says the boy sat in his right.
  - Yes SeHun, the real broadcast. Says the manager.
  - Oh it is Great ! How her name is ? Says the boy with the childish face
  - I think that you know all the emission Hello Baby.
  - We are going to participate in this broadcast ? Says the leader of the Korean sub-unity.
  - Yes, from next week you will liven up this broadcast.
  - But with our comeback which approach we are going to make how ? Asked again for the leader.
  - Do not worry about that, we reorganized your timetable. I would give you all the details next week. Now get ready, we leave in five minutes.

The manager got up, bowed and went out of the room letting the members of the group EXO arrest the piece of news that he occurred of their to learn. Some were incited at the idea of having their own broadcast whereas others were worried of assuming the broadcast besides their promotion. They went to the fansign in a good atmosphere, the fans one by one their shook hands and received their autograph. One fan tightened a small aquarium with a fish inside at D.O, he looked at her, an air of incomprehension on the face.

  - This fish made for me thought of you, it has the eyes which stand out as you, she says.

The boy sat in the right of D.O roared tuned to the sentence of fan and of the present in question.

  - It is true that he looks like you, he says.
  -Chanyeol Hyung you are nasty with me, says D.O.

The laughter of Chanyeol even more was listened, D.O took the fish and thanked fan who was happy that he accepts his present. The fansign took place in the same atmosphere, Chanyeol and Baekhyun continuing to transport D.O on the route up to the radio. They had to participate in the broadcast Kiss The Radio livened up by Ryeowook and Sungmin, two members of the famous great Junior group. In the beginning of broadcast they approached the subject of their comeback then derived on the rumors which circulated on the net.

  -It is really that Kai sleeps only in boxer shorts ? Asked for Ryeowook.
  - I sleep sometimes in boxer shorts when it is too much warm, otherwise I sleep with a pyjama, made the concerned.
  - Oh this rumor is interesting. Chanyeol would sleep with a baby lollipop for baby in the mouth at night, is it true ? Asked for Sungmin
  - One fan offered me one, one day I fell asleep with in the mouth, says Chanyeol while laughing.

They continued to confirm or to deny certain rumors found on the cnet, they answered the questions of the fans put on the page to tweet of the radio then at the end of broadcast Sungmin spoke.

  - From next week, the whole EXO will participate in the emission Hello Baby. Encourage all your strengths. It was Sungmin and Ryeowook for Kiss The Radio together with the EXO.

They returned the office and greeted the EXO, which they bowed before their sunbaenim. When they returned all in their apartment, some collapsed of fatigue on the sofa, others fought to have the shower in the first one, Chanyeol and the panda Tao rushed in the kitchen to eat followed by D.O who wanted to prevent them from nibbling before the meal. When everybody was in the lounge, they realized finally what was going to spend next week.

  - I manage always not to believe that we are going to participate in Hello Baby, says LuHan.
  - You think that there will be how many children ? Asked for Chen.
  - In my opinion there will be at least two, answered him Xiumin.
  - They are going to be afraid of Kris and Tao, says Baekhyun by laughing.
  - I make not fear, got indignant Tao.
  - You frighten the children, as another time when we were in the park and when you collected the ball of a little boy to produce him, when he saw you, he began crying and ran away. Says Chanyeol by roaring.

He looked at Chanyeol, outraged by what he had just said. The mom of the group, Suho embraced him to comfort him. During the evening, Chanyeol and Baekhyun enjoied annoying Tao. The week was relatively fast thought of as them, the day J had arrived faster than they thought. The manager entered the room where the EXO waited, he sat down in front of them and took out a file of his bag.

  - I am going to give you all the information which you must know about the broadcast. First of all know that you will take care of children besides your promotion for your comeback it will not be easy. I matter on you not to crack in front of cameras. You go to be distributed by small groups which will take care each of the child. The distribution will be made later during the shooting of the emission. The persons of the production will give you more information later concerning the children. Cameras will film you the day and in certain situations at night also, the children will live with you during four months. On it, I wish good luck to you.

The manager got up and went out of the room leaving the only boys the time when the production team is ready. Half an hour later, the manager meant looking for them and took them outside where the team of the broadcast waited for them. The producer explained them the progress of the first episode and the little gifts to be known about the continuation of the broadcast. The shooting began on the entrance of the group to a playroom for empty child in a house, after their presentation, the game to determine the teams began. The first mission consisted in asking questions to know which one would be good fathers.

  - The first question is simple, said a person of the production. When a child sits and moves his legs and the arms, when does he mean ?
  - He wants to go to the toilet, says Chen.
  - He is hungry, says Lay.
  - He has pain somewhere, says D.O.
  - But not he wants to draw the attention to have a cuddle, says Chanyeol.

A small melody rings to warn of the good answer given by Chanyeol, the other members looked at him amazed.

  - I read that in a book, he says in smiling.
  - The second question. If a child does not want to eat that you have to make ?
  - To give him urge to eat, says Xiumin.
  - To take him its plate to persuade that we are going to eat his meal, says Tao.
  - To force him, says Sehun.
  - To remove the plate says D.O.

The melody rings again for the answer of D.O. The production continued to ask questions which decided between them. After this test three teams were made, all three composites of four members. The team 1 consisted of Chen, Xiumin, Luhan and D.O, the team 2 of Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Lay and finally the team 3 of Kris, Suho, Baekhyun and Tao.

  - The second mission consists in finding the place where is the child of whom you will have to take care.

The production team distributed to every team leader a map with an indication which would help them to find the place. Three teams took each a different path and left in search of the children. The team 1 had taken a small path which lined the house where they were shortly before.

  - The indication is " I am not far from you but not near either. I hide in a place where the children like playing. " Says Xiumin.
  - A place where the children like playing, D.O looked at the map with Luhan.
  - That can be here or there. Luhan showed two places on the map.
  - I shall tilt more for there, says Chen.

Having put itself all four all right, ran towards a corner of the park where was trees and an air of games. They arrived breathless in front of but there were several children, they had to find the voucher.

  - How we make to know which one it is ? Asked for D.O
  - You are entitled a new indication but it is necessary to make a success of a test, says the cameraman who filmed them.

He tightened them an envelope, Chen took him in the hands and opened him then read in a loud voice what was marked on the paper.

  - One of you has to make a child laugh, he read.
  - Go Baozi there, you are the one who has a better reliability with the children, says Luhan.

Xiumin advanced on a little boy, began to play with him and manages to make him laugh, he had succeeded the mission, they could obtain their indication to know which one of these children was the one of what they had to take care during four months.