Chapter 2

EXO: Hello Baby !

The cameraman their tightened a new envelope which contained this time the indication to find the child. Luhan opened him and remained perplexed in front of the sentence which was written on the piece of paper.

  - I am not as all the children here, I have a double identity, he read.
  - It is what this indication ?! Says D.O.
  - It is maybe a child crosses ? Says Chen.
  - Let us look for a foreign child then, says Xiumin.

They are thus mirrored in search of a child cross or perfectly foreign but the task was not simple, the children ran everywhere believing that they played the wolf with them. Made breathless, D.O and Luhan stopped running behind them to get their breath back a few minutes, a child charged at D.O, he caught him the hand and pulled him towards the slide to hide down, he made a sign to him to make no noise.

  - Well the miserable are over there, he showed Xiumin and Chen of the finger. It is necessary to catch them before they set up their devilish plan. I count on you Robin.

The little boy made a sign of courage for D.O then ran towards Chen whom he kicked between legs, this one fell on the ground, he suffered. Xiumin arrived at top speed at his height to know what took place and to help him to get up. D.O was always under the slide and looked at the little boy who had dragged him here, he carried a costume of Batman and tried to put on the ground Xiumin. D.O thought again about the indication given shortly before, he leaped up, he had not to calculate the distance between the head and the slide, he banged the skull against, he went out of next size down by rubbing itself the place which he had banged then went to the little boy and stopped him in his wrestling hold on Xiumin. He took him the hand and took it towards the cameraman by smiling.

  - I found him. It is him is not it ?
  - You are sure of your choice D.O ? We had to find a child cross, says Luhan.
  -You remember of the indication " I am not as all the children here, I have a double identity ", this child takes himself for Batman.
  - Oh but you are right, says Xiumin. And say that we had him in front of our eyes since the beginning.

The first team had finally just found their 'son' but when was he of the team two ? Lay did not manage to read the map, they did not know where they were. Sehun took him the map of hands and the discount for the place then looked their position. Chanyeol and Kai tried to find the answer to the indication to find the place.

  - I understand nothing in this indication, says Kai.
  - It is what indicates him ? Asked for Sehun.
  - The place where I am is hidden from all, I am locked into my tower waiting that we come to free me, he read.
  - Oh a small princess, says Lay

Three others looked at him strangely, Lay had say that quite naturally then had resumed his pondering over the map.

  - Sometimes I wonder if it is really the oldest him of us four, says Sehun.
  - Oh I found, still says Lay without paying attention on the sentence of Sehun.
  - You found the place ? Asked for Kai.
  - Not, a new coffee which sells Bubble Tea opened recently.
  - Where ?! Says Sehun almost by tearing away him the map of hands.
  - My god we are never going to find the place.
  - I think of having found, of said Chanyeol.
  - Do not say to me that it is a new coffee or other one by pity, answered Kai.
  - The princes are going to go to deliver the princess who is a prisoner in the tower.

He took them until N-Seoul Tower then they entered all four inside and thus looked for their princess but the task showed itself complicated enough, there were many tourists with children. How were they going to manage to find the child ?

  - Let us look for a fair girl, says Chanyeol.
  - Why blonde ? Asked for Sehun.
  - Because generally the princesses are fair.
  - But it is maybe a boy, answered Kai.
  - You know many tales where it is a boy locked into a tower ? Says Chanyeol
  -Euh not you are right.
  - I am always right, he says in smiling.

Sehun and Kai roared in this sentence pronounced by Chanyeol. Their friend often boasted of his beauty and his intelligence but for them it was more an idiot. They thus left all four in search of a small blonde but the task was rough, certain girls carried a hat and they did not know which age it had and if it was good a girl whom they had to find. The cameraman who followed them tightened a red envelope at Chanyeol who hurried to open him and read aloud.

  - I see you since my tower, do not trust to you in appearances they can be misleading, follow my long hair and you will find me.
  - It is what this indication ?! To follow his long hair ?! Says Sehun
  - It is necessary to find long hair, says Kai

Lay went away from them and advanced on a wall to look at him attentively then he left by following the wall.

  -Lay ? What you make ? Asked for Kai
  - I follow hair.
  - Hair ? About what you speak ? Answered Sehun
  - Oh I understood, let us follow, says Chanyeol

They thus followed him, Lay followed hair hung on along the wall doubtless by the production team earlier. They arrived in front of a door carrying a drawing of a knight bringing down a dragon. Chanyeol smiled and opened the door by shouting:

  - Your prince came to deliver you Princess.

A brown girl sat on a chair and played with a small doll, she enjoied putting on her. In clairvoyant Chanyeol, she got up from her chair then went to examine him closer, she made the tour of him and stopped all at once, she made him sign bend to say to him something, it always ran by smiling.

  - I wanted whether it is a beautiful prince who delivers me not Dobby, she says.

Chanyeol remained bouchebé by what had just said the girl, seeing the others that he did not move pushed him to be able to enter and see the girl. When she lives Lay she ran towards him and threw itself into the arms quite smiling. Sehun and Kai who had stood back little observed Chanyeol who had not still moved.

  - That that still happens to him ? Says Kai
  - No idea, says Sehun.

The girl left the arms of Lay and looked alternately at Kai and Sehun.

  - Oh a toad and a rat, she says.
  - What ?! Says Sehun

The girl smiled then returned towards Lay who was a little in dream. The second team had found their 'daughter' but quant was he of the last team ? The team of Kris had got lost because of Suho who was persuaded to have found the good place, a retirement home.

  - That do you want that a child comes to make here ? Says Baekhyun
  - I followed the indication that's all, answered Suho
  - I do not see in what the indication leads us here, answered Kris
  - This place frightens, says Tao by shivering.

Baekhyun took the indication of the hands of Suho and examined it, thinking about the place where could be the child.

  - I am not far from you, I am in a place of which you will not think in the first one but in whom I can cross a pleasant moment, read Baekhyun. Sincerely I may reread the indication I do not arrive at the conclusion whom the child is in a retirement home.
  - He is right, a child does not come to play here generally, says Kris
  - It is necessary to resume everything in zero and to eliminate the places of which we think in the first one, says Suho

They blocked by means of a pen the places which seemed too obvious, the day-nursery, the playground, the park, etc.... Suho stopped the finger on a place of the map.

  - He is there I am sure, he says
  - You were sure that he was in the retirement home also, answered Kris
  - Make I confidence, he is over there.
  - I shall follow you where you want but please let us leave this place, says a little frightened Tao.

They left the retirement home and went to a big blue building, in big letters he was marked municipal library. They entered inside but stopped dead by seeing all the children.

  - Oh my god there is an army of gnomes, says Baekhyun
  - How we make to find him ? Asked for Tao
  - Good question, answered Suho

They looked at the room attentively, hoping to find something which would lead them up to the child but it was not so simple, there were many children and they did not know what the one looked like that they had to find. Having made the tour of the library separated, they returned to the reception to think about a means to find him when the cameraman tightened them a red envelope. Kris took it and opened it to find a paper inside.

  - I am just next to you to sip my tea quietly by reading a good book, you will find me by finding the answer in " I always frighten people when they look at me but me does not always want to hurt, who am I ? "
  - But it is what these indications ?! Says Baekhyun

Tao thought when suddenly he caught the arm of Suho and took it towards a beam of books, when this one lives the name of the beam, he looked at the maknae and moved back.

  - I shall not go to this beam !
  - But the child is here, says Tao
  - It is another stratagem to frighten me ?
  - Not I promises you that he is here.

Suho looked last time at the name of the beam, he was marked "horror", he sighed and followed the maknae towards an armchair where a little boy sat and read. Baekhyun approached him and squats at his height, without raising eyes towards them the little boy continued his reading and pronounced a sentence.

  - Hush, it is a great interesting passage, the ghost is going to make his appearance, he says
  - Ghost ? Says Tao by shivering.

He put itself behind Kris, trembling slightly in this word. Three teams had found the children, each with the very different characters.