003

What a Long-Fun Day!

 

Cojjee Bakery;

Its been an hours since Jaejoong sitting face to face with two middle ages man, they are tax officer for Gangnam area. They said that, Jaejoong’s bakery has not paid for the property tax and that news was successfully make Jaejoong shocked.

“Hmm, I’m sorry, Sir, please excuse me. I need to discuss this matter with my employee for a while.” Jaejoong excuse himself.

He rush to the kitchen. “Taeyeon-ah, do you have Kangin’s phone number? I mean another one. I was tried to call him for a few times but it doesn’t connect at all.”

Taeyeon shook his head. “I’ve called his home but its same, not connected. What should we do??”

Jaejoong let out his long sighed. “Don’t worry, Taeyeon-ah. We’ll be okay. This shop will be fine. I’ll try to ask them, hopefully they were kind enough to give us a time. At least until the end of this week.”

Taeyeon nods. “Okay, Jaejoong-shii. I’ll try to contact his wife too.”

“Everything is gonna be fine, yes, its gonna be fine. Calm down, Jaejoong-ah.” He said to himself. “Calm down.” Gosh! He really need his husband right now.

---

Jung Mansion; Jiyool’s room; 8PM

“Appa, where is Umma?” Jiyool ask softly. She is already in her bed, ready to have her sleeping beauty.

Yunho cares Jiyool’s silky hair; kissing her forehead lovingly. “Umma still have something to do, baby. He will be late tonight, but he’ll be home soon.”

Jiyool nods for her understanding. “Please give Umma, my goodnight kiss, Appa. Tell him too, Jiyool loves him.”

Yunho smiled. “Roger that, Princess.” He give a peck on Jiyool’s forehead. “Now, sleep, okay? Because you have to school tomorrow.” Yunho hug Jiyool tight and caressing Jiyool’s back slowly, humming a lullaby for her.

“Jiyool loves Appa.” She murmur between her sleepiness.

“Me too, baby.”

---

Jung Mansion; living room; 10.30 PM

Yunho still busy with his white laptop and a several paper in the table when he heard a soft blam from the main door. He was waiting for Jaejoong. And yes, his wife just back with tiredness clearly visible on his face.

“You still awake?” Ask Jaejoong as he saw his husband sitting in their black couch. “Where is Jiyool?” Jaejoong ask again. He throw his body in the couch; resting his head in Yunho’s lap. “Oh right, she’s slept.” He answered his question by himself. “God! I’m so tired, Yunho-ah.” He mumble. Covering his closing eyes with his left arm. Yunho stay in silence, he just caressing his wife’s hair.

“Its been a looong and tough day.” Jaejoong mumble again.

Yunho smiled. “Go take a warm shower, baby.” He still caressing Jaejoong’s hair. “It will help you.”

“Don’t wanna.” Jaejoong pout. “I want to sleep.”

Yunho smiled again. “But you’re getting smelly, baby.”

“Am I?”

Yunho nods. “Yes. Jaejoongie is smelly.” He tease his wife.

Jaejoong groan, he sat down; sniffing himself; then leaving his husband alone in the living room. He walks away toward their room, without remarking anything.

Later in YunJae’s room. Jaejoong already wearing his baby blue pajamas when he walk out from the bathroom.

“Have you dinner, Jaejoongie?” ask Yunho who was sitting in the edge of bed.

Jaejoong shook his head. “I have no appetite.” He climbed his bed. “I just want to sleep.” He says softly.

“Here, you need to drink your favorite a warm milk first.” Yunho handed his wife a glass of a warm vanilla milk.

“Don’t want to.” Jaejoong refused to drink. He wrapped himself with the blanket; he coiled himself up into bundle, hugging his knees closed to his chest.

“Jung Jaejoong.” Yunho warn his wife.

“Don’t want to.” Jaejoong still refusing.

Yunho sighed. “Come on, baby.” Yunho says with his soft tone. He knew his wife was tired.

“I DON’T NEED THOSE ING WARM MILK!” Jaejoong burst in anger. “I JUST NEED YOU TO HUG ME!” He shouted to his husband. He was crying right now. “I just need comforter, Yunho-ah. I don’t need a warm milk. I need you.” He says between his sobbed. “I need you to makes me sure everything will be okay.” Jaejoong added; covering his face with both of his hands. He sat in the middle of the bed. His hair is already messy; his eyes is red.

“You’re done?” Yunho asked softly. Jaejoong nods his head, still sobbed. “So, mind to tell me what’s going on today?” Yunho ask again, he give his wife his warm gaze and smile.

Jaejoong didn’t answer, he threw himself into his husband arms; crying loudly; hiding his face in Yunho’s chest. Between his sobbed, Jaejoong told what is really happened today.

“So, have you talked with Kangin?” Yunho ask after hearing all of Jaejoong’s stories. The beauty nod. “He said, he doesn’t mean to used that money, but his mother in law was in the hospital so he didn’t have any other choice beside used that money.”

“Then you still upset with him?” Yunho ask again.

Jaejoong shook his head. “No. I mean, yeah, a little bit.”

Yunho smiled and hugged his wife tightly. “Let Kangin used that money, baby. He promise to return it, right?”

Jaejoong nods. “Yes, he said after his mother in law discharge.”

“Then, let him be. You can use another money, right? You can take my money. You know, my money is your money too. Your bakery is our bakery too, right?” Jaejoong nods again. “So, you should go to the tax office tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Yunho-ah.”

Yunho just smiling while still caressing his wife’s back lovingly. “You will always have me if everything out of your control, baby.”

Jaejoong kiss Yunho’s jawline. “Thank you.” He mumble.

“Its not big problem, baby.” Yunho kiss his wife’s crown head. “Oh, here.” He places a caring kiss in Jaejoong’s pink lips. “Jiyool want me to gave you, her goodnight kiss and told you that she loves you.”

Jaejoong smiled. “Are you having fun today?” Yunho nods.

“Of course, and I wish you could be with us today.”

“Should we go to vacation?”

“Sure. Anythings for my babies.” Yunho give a peck on Jaejoong’s lips. “Now, drink your milk first then you can have your sleeping beauty.” Yunho handed that glass of warm vanilla milk. Jaejoong drink it in one gulp; then he burp softly, earning a giggled from his husband.

“You just like Jiyool, baby.”

Jaejoong laugh. “Like mother like a daughter.”

Yunho smiled. “Cuddles?” He open his arms once again. Then without any doubt, Jaejoong threw himself into Yunho’s arms. Searching for a warmth.

“Oh, baby, you know what, our baby girl just made me speechless this afternoon.” Yunho tells his story.

“Why?”

“Yeah, this afternoon she pointed at a duck in the pool and said that was Junsu.”

“She did?” Jaejoong looked at his husband immediately. “That food monster give our baby girl a bad effect.” Jaejoong cursed.

Yunho nods. “Yes. And when I told her, Junsu will be sad if she call him a duck, he ask me, why I’m not sad.”

“Why she asked you something like that?”

“Yeah, she just curious why I wasn’t sad because you always called me ‘bear’.” Yunho explained then laughing together with his wife.

“And your answer?”

Yunho shook his head. “I just stayed in silenct. In fact, I don’t have the right answer to answered her genius question.”

Jaejoong laughed. He hugged his husband tightly. “She is so smart.” He says softly.

“Yes, she is. Now, should we sleep? I’m sure Jiyool will looking for you tomorrow morning. Goodnight, baby. I love you.” Yunho give Jaejoong his goodnight kiss.

“Goodnight, Yunho-ah. Thank you for everything and I love you more.” Jaejoong kiss him back; then snuggle to Yunho’s body. They are ready to go to dreamland. Good night, guys!

---

The next morning, Jung Mansion; 6.15 AM

“JUNG YUNHO!!!!” Jaejoong yells as soon as he saw fast-food garbage in their kitchen. Well, yeah, Yunho and Jiyool have been eating Burger King last night. “You’re so death!” Jaejoong cursed and walks toward their bedroom.

Have a good day, Jung Yunho-shii.

-FIN-

Hello, its me again with another YunJae family story. How is it, guys? Hope you enjoy it. Sorry for the grammatical error.

Comment are love and Thank you ^^