002

What a Long-Fun Day!

Toho Inc; Lobby

The almighty Jung Yunho was standing alone in the lobby, near the receptionist table. He seems busy with his white phone.

“Excuse me, Mr.Jung. Are you waiting for someone?” Soojin, one of the receptionists ask him.

Yunho smile. “Yes, My wife and my daughter.”

“Appaa~”

Jiyool call him; running toward his daddy bear. While Jaejoong walk slowly behind her. And yes, they managed to make the other people who were in the lobby starting at them; laughing softly because of their CEO’s cute daughter.

“Aigoo~” Yunho lift Jiyool to his arms. “You seems so happy, Jiyool-ah?” He give Jiyool light kiss in her right chubby cheek. “Hello, beautiful.” Then he greet his wife; give him a hug and a light kiss in his forehead.

Blush! Jaejoong is blushing. His face is red as a tomato right now. He still feel embarrassed when his husband showed his love in the public area.

“Here.” Jaejoong handed a Hello Kitty pink bag to Yunho. “There are some clean clothes, her elephant plushy and another toys.” Jaejoong explain. “Oh, there is her favorite biscuit and milk too.”

“Okay, baby. Don’t worry.” Yunho give him an assuring smile.

“Thank you.” Jaejoong says softly.

“Nah, its okay.” Yunho give Jaejoong another quick hug. “So, you’ll go now?”

Jaejoong nod. “Yes, I will call you later.”

Yunho smile. “Be careful, okay?” He give Jaejoong a peck on his lips. “Say goodbye to Umma, Jiyool-ah.”

“Bye Umma~” Jiyool kiss both of Jaejoong’s cheeks. Without released from her daddy’s arms.

“Be good girl, okay?” Jaejoong kissed his daughter back; then he walk away.

“Bye, Umma~” says Yunho together with his daughter. But his wife only walk for a few mater before he turned again.

He walk toward his wife. “What’s wrong, baby?” Yunho ask worriedly.

Jaejoong bit his lower lips. “Hmm, that, I mean, make sure Jiyool eat her lunch on time and no junk food and candy, okay?” Jaejoong says softly.

Yunho laughed. “Okay, baby. I know about that. Anything else?”

Jaejoong shook his head but he hung  his head low. Yunho know Jaejoong is worried right now. Not because he will let their daughter stay with Yunho but because the problem in his bakery. He really knew what his wife really need right now, but he will wait until his wife tell him by himself.

“No, I just want to make sure.” Jaejoong mumble.

“Are you sure?” Yunho ask again. Jaejoong nod, hesitant. “But I know you’re not, baby. Come here.” Yunho give Jaejoong his warm hug; pressing Jiyool between them. “I know you’re worried, baby. But trust me, love, everything will be fine. Call me if everything out of your control; then we will show them, they mess up with wrong person.” Yunho says while Jaejoong’s back lovingly. “You know, I will always here for you, right?”

Jaejoong nod, buried his face in Yunho’s chest. “Thank you.” He says softly.

“So, you want me to take you there?” Yunho offers.

Jaejoong shook his head. “No, its okay. I’ll go alone.”

Yunho nod and smiled. “Good. That’s my wife.” He kiss Jaejoong’s forehead once again. “Drive carefully, hmm?” Yunho take his wife get to his car.

“Bye~” Jaejoong wave then his car began to move away. Leaving his husband and daughter who also waved.

“So, Jiyool-ah, should we have some fun today???”

“YES, APPA! YES!”

---

Toho Inc; Yunho’s office room

“Can Jiyool meet with Uncle Min, Appa?” Ask the young girl softly. Now she was sitting in her father’s lap.

Yunho shook his head. “Uncle Min is not in the office right now, baby. He was in Japan for 3 days.” Yunho explain while keep busy with several papers on the table.

“How about Uncle Su-ie? Oh, Uncle Yoochunie too.” She ask again.

“Uncle Junsu was in Busan while your playboy uncle, Park Yoochun was in Jeju for a meeting.” Yunho explained. He know her daughter was upset. “Wait Appa for a while, ne? Then we will have some fun together.”

“Can Jiyool have a lollipop, Appa?” Jiyool persuaded her father.

“Big no no, Jiyool-ah.”

Jiyool pouts. “Why not, Appa?”

“Because your mother said so.”

“But Umma is not in here right now.” Jiyool whined. “Please, Appaa~” Jiyool plead.

“You can’t have a lollipop but you can have an ice cream later.” Yunho says softly. “So be good girl or Appa won’t buy it for you.” He said using his serious tone.

“Yes, Appa, Yes! Jiyool is good girl.” She moves with her excitedly. “Jiyool is good girl.”

“Good. So, sit quietly, okay?”

“Yes, Appa~”

---

“Are you ready, Jiyool-ah?” Ask Yunho as soon as he finish changing Jiyool’s uniform with a white casual t-shirt, just like him who already changed his Armani’s suit with white V-neck t-shirt.

“Go, go, go!” Jiyool clapping her hands. She’s in excited mode on.

“Do you want to walk by yourself or want Appa to carry you?”

“I’m walking with you, Appa.” She held Yunho’s big hand tightly. They are ready to have fun.

---

“Appa, can I have my ice cream now?” Ask Jiyool as soon as they start walking around the crowded Myeongdong area.

“No, Jiyool-ah. You should eat first. Its already lunch time and you’re not eaten yet.” Yunho says to Jiyool. “And if your Umma knows, Gosh! We’re so death.” Says him using his fake-scared tone. “So, lets grabs something to eat first, so we can eat ice cream soon. What do you wants, baby?” Yunho crouches down in front his baby girl.

“Spaghetti!”

Yunho smiled. “Okay, let we find the most delicious spaghetti in Seoul.”

“Go, go, go!” Jiyool jump happily.

---

“What its that, Appa?”

“What about that one?”

“Oh, look, Appa. That car is just like ours, the baby Audi.”

“Woaah, that ahjushii is like Uncle Min, sooo tall.” She give a comments to the everything she saw.

“Appa, look! There’s Uncle Su!”

Jiyool says full with excitement. They were in home-like restaurant with beautiful garden and view and now they were waiting their order, Jiyool finally choose to eat Dosirak (Korean bento) because of the picture in the menu, and Yunho choose the original Bibimbab for his lunch today.

“Uncle Su? Where? Where?”

“That is Uncle Su! He is swimming.” Says Jiyool as she pointed to a duck in the small pool near the garden.

Yunho dumbfounded. He cough as he trying to hold his laughter. How could his baby girl says something like that? However, Jiyool need to learn how to respect another people, either the elder people or the younger.

“Jiyool-ah, that is a duck. Not Uncle Junsu.”

“But Appa~ Uncle Min said, Uncle Su is like a duck.” Jiyool reasoned.

Yunho sighed. “He just teased your Uncle Su, sweetheart. And you know what? Uncle Su will be sad if you call him, a duck.”

“Uncle Su will be sad?” Jiyool ask her father.

Yunho nodded and smiled. “Yes, baby. He will be sad. So don’t call him ‘duck’ again, okay?”

Jiyool nod cutely. “Yes, Appa~” says her as he begin to sit in her father’s lap. “But why Appa is not sad?” Jiyool cupped her father cheeks. Starting into the almond-like eyes.

Yunho knitted his eyebrows. “Why Appa must be sad, baby?”

“Because Umma always called you ‘bear’.” Jiyool says innocently; then giggled, hiding her beautiful face in her father’s board chest. Once again, Yunho dumbfounded. He cough; clearing his throat. ‘Oh my little angle is so smart,’ he said inside his head.

“Here is your order, Sir!”

Thanks to the waiter for saving him from the awkward moment with his daughter. Yunho mouthed ‘thank you’ to the male waiter.

“Say what, Jiyool-ah?”

“Thank you for the food.” She says with smile and bowing a little. “We will enjoy it the food.” Added her softly.

“Your welcome, little Miss.” The male waiter smiled back. “Excuse Me, Sir.” Then he turn around and walks away.

“Do you need the high chair, Jiyool-ah?” Yunho ask his baby girl. She shook her head; then she start to dig her cute Doraksi clumsily. The table is pretty high for her.

Yunho smiled. His daughter always trying to be independent girl. “Here, Appa will fed you, baby.” Yunho choose to feeding his girl.

“Is it delicious, Jiyool-ah?” Ask Yunho as he start to eating his own meal.

Jiyool nods. “Hmm,” She is busy munching her food.

They were enjoying their time together, feeding each other; teasing; giggling over the small things and of course they took a bunch of picture. Somehow, Yunho wish his wife could be here with them. Without they knowing, Jaejoong…

---