001

What a Long-Fun Day!

 

Jung Mansion;

“Okay, Taeyeon-ah. I’ll be there in an hour. Please handle it for a while.” Jaejoong says as he step in to his closet, changing his clothes. He still have 30 minutes left before he pick Jiyool up from her school.

He dial another number while he gave his hair a comb, “Yes, Seohyun-ah, Its me. Nah, no problem. Is my husband busy right now? Really? Okay. No, I’ll just call his phone. Yes, thank you, Seohyun-ah.” He end up his call. He just called his husband secretary, Seo Joohyun.

Now the beauty call his husband number. ‘The number you’re calling…’ The operator answered him.

“Shoot! Where in the hell that bear?” Jaejoong cursed. He dial again. Still the operator answered his call. ‘The number you’re calling…’

“You’re so death, Jung Yunho!” Jaejoong cursed again then he walks out from his room toward his baby girl room, packing up some clothes, her elephant plushy and some other toys. He will let Jiyool stay in his husband office today. He has something else to do. Something happen in his small bakery.

After make sure, all the main doors in the house was locked, Jaejoong turn on his car engine, a black SUV. Their usual family’s car, while he dial his husband number once again.

“Sorry, baby, the clie…”

“Where are you now?” Jaejoong cut his husband words.

“In my office, of course. What’s wrong, love?” Yunho ask calmly. He know his wife is in rush. He know from his voice.

“Something happen in the bakery, so I’ll pick Jiyool up first then I’ll go to your office. Make sure you will be in the loby because I’ve no time to go to your office’s room.” Jaejoong says in one breathe.

“Roger that, Mrs.Jung.”

“Good. I’ve to go now. Bye, bear.”

“Bye, love. Drive carefully, okay? I love you.”

Jaejoong smiled. “I love you too.”

They end up their call. Then Jaejoong start to drive the car. Ready to pick his baby girl up.

---

Cassiopeia Kindergarten & Nursery; Front gate

“Ummaa~”

Jiyool scream as soon as she saw her beautiful mother. Her hair was in pony tail style today. She look so cute with her red long sleeve t-shirt, her today uniform. ‘My baby girl is so cutee~’ Jaejoong admiring his own beautiful daughter.

“Are we going to somewhere, Umma?” Ask her when she saw her mother was wearing a neat clothes. Jaejoong nod his head.

“Yes, baby. You’ll go to Appa’s office today.”

“Really???” Her big-doe eyes dilated. She always like to spent her time in her father’s office. “Yey! Jiyool will meet Uncle Min.”

“Yup, baby. Should we go now?”

---