Chapter 07

Ice Cream Love

L.Joe kept to his promise and attended every English class for the next three days. But not to learn. To annoy Park Soomi.

He had flicked paper balls at her, tripped her, , scribbled all over her desk and done many other things that she’d tolerated. But after bearing his immaturity for three whole days, Soomi had reached her limit. So that morning, while packing her bag, she slipped a small teddy bear in as well.

Her plan would start today.

 

 

L.Joe stood outside the classroom during PE (having ditched the class), talking to Teen Top, and going over their plans on which gangs to handle and which territories to invade. Despite how much he wanted to join in, he couldn’t for right after lunch was English and L.Joe wouldn’t miss the opportunity to torture Soomi for the world.

Soomi, after making sure that L.Joe wasn’t looking into the class, snuck over to his bag and slipped the soft toy in. ‘Let’s see how he likes teasing me now’ she snickered to herself.

Before the end of lunch break, the rumor that T.O.P High’s kingka, L.Joe slept with a stuffed teddy and didn’t go anywhere without it had spread like wildfire. Everyone was curious to know whether it was true but were too afraid to approach the blonde themselves.  When Teen Top found out about this rumor, they decided to confront L.Joe about it.

After lunch, Teen Top met L.Joe in his classroom before the period began. Ricky and Changjo busied themselves with emptying out the contents of his bag while the other three told L.Joe about the rumor and how it’d spread.

“What? Who the hell spread such a baseless rumor?” L.Joe scowled.

The maknaes of Teen Top gasped softly. Ricky then turned to L.Joe, a sly grin on his face and a white teddy bear clutched in his hand.

“It’s not a baseless rumor if it’s true, hyung.” Changjo grinned.

Whispers were exchanged all around the classroom and L.Joe felt his face flame red.

“What the hell?” he muttered. “Where’d that come from?” L.Joe grabbed the stuffed toy and examined it closely. A note was stuck to its paw and L.Joe’s fury increased when he read the name signed onto it.

“Park Soomi.” L.Joe ground out.

                                                   

The rest of the day, L.Joe had to tolerate the teasing stares and the soft giggling behind his back. Park Soomi had managed to ruin L.Joe’s image as a strong and ruthless gang member. His fan girls still found it adorable but L.Joe could imagine all the other gangs laughing when they heard about this.

The cause of the rumor happened to be standing near the entrance to school and as soon as she spotted L.Joe, she shot him a defiant stare and a triumphant grin, then her heel and walked away.


Seven chapters, eight subscribers and only one comment? I'm disappointed :/