Free ticket. Not going

A Change Of Mind

 

As you can see i finally got a poster for this story! Anyway, another chapter :)

------------------------------

 

It has been three days since Jiyong mentioned about a concert on Saturday that he wants Hasung to go. He is yet to give more details but Hasung isn't at all anticipating for it. She'd rather stay at home and enjoy her weekend doing other things, for instance, play video games or watch Running Man on her laptop. Whatever it is, she'd won't want to wait in the hot sun or stand with the immense crowd of crazed fans.

It wasn't her idea in the first place.

She didn't want to turn down Jiyong's offer of the movie so she forced herself to go. Now he wants her to go for a concert? No way. She's not going to go for some complicated mess of a concert. Even if he begged her on his knees (that sounded harsh).

 

Jiyong: Hey hey hey! Remember what I told you before? About saturday?!!! :)))

 

Hasung: I'm not going for a concert.

 

Jiyong: O-O H-how???

 

Hasung: Lucky guess. >:D

 

Jiyong: Well you have no choice! I already have the ticket right in my hands, you HAVE to go. PLEASE!!!

 

Hasung: For a concert? No way.

 

Jiyong: Pweaseeeee~ It's a G-DRAGON concert!

 

Hasung: G-Dragon?

 

Jiyong: YES

 

Hasung: G freaking Dragon?

 

Jiyong: Umm yes...

 

Hasung: Leader of BIG BANG, G-DRAGON???!!!!

 

Jiyong: YES YES A G-DRAGON CONCERT! YES!

 

Hasung: No.

 

Jiyong: WHAT?!! Oh come on! You're not even paying for the ticket. ITS FREE. FROM ME.

 

Hasung: You should have asked me first before you decide to buy it, it's a waste now..

 

Jiyong: Lee Hasung... :(

 

Hasung: ...

 

Jiyong: *pout*

 

Hasung: I'll think about it okay?

 

Jiyong: YAY! I'll be waiting for your confirmation kekeke

 

"This guy..." Hasung sighed.

 

The next day, Hasung was at a shopping mall eating at a food court when she suddenly nearby, screaming could be heard; fangirl screams.. She turned to look at the commotion, a man with dark sunglasses, wearing leather pants, sneakers, a spiked jacket and a black cap was surrounded by a bunch of fangirls. They admired him like some kind of mournument or something. It annoyed Hasung a little. A day peaceful day out and it got disturbed by screaming fans. Anyway, what is a celebrity doing here?

G-Dragon was on the verge of losing his mind, a break from his rehearsal and he gets pounced on by avid fans. He was looking for a friend but now it seemed impossible to look for anyone in particular. His mind got dizzy searching, it was a big mistake to come in looking like himself, its not keeping a low profile at all!

 

Well, guess it has to wait then.

 

////////////////////

 

Hasung: Oppa

 

Jiyong: Yes? ^^

 

Hasung: umm

 

Jiyong: Have you changed your mind about not going for the concert?

 

Hasung: Jiyong oppa, can i ask you something?

 

Jiyong: Sure! What is it? :)

 

She glanced and clicked at the next tab, it was under Wikipedia, and that article was entitled, G-Dragon.

 

Kwon Ji Yong (Korean: 권지용; born August 18, 1988), better known by his stage name G-Dragon (Korean: 지드래곤), is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, dancer, lyricist, producer, model, endorser and fashion icon.

 

Hasung was just searching around, trying to get around knowing more of the superstar G-Dragon when something striking came across. She know it's just a coincidence but she had that urge to know if it really is just a coincidence.

 

Hasung: What is your family name?

 

Jiyong: Huh?

 

Hasung: Your surname. You've never told me that before.

 

Jiyong: Umm.. Why?

 

Hasung: Just tell me.

 

Jiyong: I rather not heh

 

Hasung: If you think you got nothing to hide then tell me.

 

Jiyong wondered where this side of Hasung came from.

Meanwhile Hasung was close to tears, if it's really true, then all this time she has been fooled to be friends with someone who is probably just using her.

 

Jiyong: Kwon

 

That was it. If he really...

 

Hasung: You can forget about the concert, I'm not going anymore. I'm not going to YOUR concert Jiyong, or i should say G-Dragon...

 

Hasung has logged out.

 

A single tear fell from her eyes as she stared at the screen, she blinked  a few times before shutting her eyes completely. It isn't a coincidence. It's the truth.

*Ring ring* 

Her moblie phone rang, she checked and it was Jiyong calling. What's the point now. She's upset and doesn't want to talk to anyone. Yet she wants to find out what he has to say.

 

"Hasung! Please you have to listen to me I--"

 

"I don't wan to know what more lies you have. Please just go away alright? I want to forget what happened. I want to forget what any of this is happening."

 

"Hasung! Please, I'm really sorry, I didn't want you to know beacuse I wanted to help you to understand. I wanted a friend like you, I wanted to be normal!"

 

"And what's that got to do with lying to me? You should have told me the truth from the very beginning! From the point when you accepted my friend request!"

 

"But I.."

 

"I'm sorry Jiyong, but please, leave me alone. Goodbye"

 

"Hasung!"

 

*Beeep*

 

 

------------------------------------

Okay yes I know. WHY THE SUDDEN ANGST IN HERE? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FREAKIN COMEDY.

I swear it will be happier later on. It's just one sad chapter. So yeah....

 

=3=

Sorry my sad ducklings. For the delay.