Movie,movie not Likely

A Change Of Mind

 

Lee Ha Sung stared at her laptop screen, the light reflecting off from her black framed glasses. She leaned back onto her pillow and streched her arms out. The dim lighting in her room made her feel cozy and sleepy. It was already late nightand she was still chatting on her laptop with her friend. She bit her lip in thought of the answer she was going to give.

 

Jiyong: Hey let's watch a movie tmrw.

 

She didn't know what to say, this Jiyong guy, she meet him before he said he was a friends brother or something. They then started chatting online, she treated him as just a friend. She found out that they share some things in common like thier taste in music and stuff, but she was getting tired of talking about korean music events, concerts or shows which she won't go unless absolute necessary. However she is a fan of a korean boyband; Big Bang, which from what she can tell Jiyong is a fan too. Or maybe more than a fan... One thing she couldn't seem to get a straight answer from Jiyong is that if he is....

*Beep*

Jiyong: Have you watched the Big Bang movie yet?

 

"Big Bang movie?" Hasung cocked her head to the side, "There is a movie?"

She did not think that there would be such a thing. "Pssh it's just one of those things where fans would pay to watch a screen." She hesitantly typed a reply.

 

Hasung: No I haven't

 

Jiyong: What! How do you even call yourself a fan???!!

 

Hasung: Hey! Just because I don't watch a damn movie doesn't mean I'm less of a fan okay?! I just think its a waste of money.

 

Jiyong: But but.. :(((

 

Hasung: Fine fine. But I don't even know what it is.

 

Jiyong: *sigh* must i send a link -_- ...

 

Hasung: ...nah I'll find it myself.

 

She then began to search on this 'Big Bang movie' Jiyong was talking about, apparently its a movie based on Big Bang's Alive Tour around the world. Its only showing in certain cinemas for a certain amount of time of about 3 days. But one ticket costs $20...

 

Hasung: GAH! Why does it cost $20 for a single ticket?!!!

 

Jiyong: Well, its limited... And it starts tmrw. We are very late at getting tickets, the best seats are probably taken already.

 

Hasung: It doesn't matter if you want to go.

 

Jiyong: Ye true true. So? You want to catch tmrws screening?

 

Hasung was practically apathetic about this. She didn't really want to sit for around 2 hours watching a very loud screen. Not to mention fans screaming in the cinema.

 

Hasung: Fine, let's get the tickets tmrw. I'll go even if we have to sit in front. We'll meet outside the cinema.

 

Jiyong: ^^ OK! Let's meet at 2!

 

///////////////

The next day at 11:30am, dear little Lee Hasung finally woke up. With much reluctance, she got dressed, took a quick bite before heading off to her destination.

She sure did take her time, by the time she got there it was already 3pm and the movie is set to start a 4. Jiyong was already patiently waiting for her.

"Umm...sorry for being late..."

 

"No no it's alright, I was early. Now let's queue up for the tickets shall we?"

 

"Mhmm."

 

They both queued up for the tickets, much to their liking the seating wasn't too close to the screen, most of the back seats were already taken. They then got some popcorn and drinks.

Finally it's time to get into the theatre, ready with their tickets excited fans squealed in thought of finally getting to watch the movie, some people even got dressed in their G-Dragon code countless of 'One Of A Kind' tees or 'Giyongchy' caps. Others came in casual clothing which was relieving as Hasung wouldn't be the odd one out, which wouln't be the case now that avid fans beat her to being the odd one out with the whole Big Bang get up.

 

The theatre was quite chilly so she got her jacket and so did Jiyong. Advertistments were playing so Hasung just got the popcorn and started munching away. A few minutes later and finally the movie started. She passed the popcorn to Jiyong who smiled in return but in the dark theatre, she could only make out a dark figure.

 

So the movie was fine, Jiyong volunteered to hold on to the popcorn and time to time Haung would grab a handful of popcorn and stuff it in , it seemed. Jiyong noticed that when  the songs or boring parts came up, she would always started munching away on popcorn grabbing more than one handful. Or she would play around with her earrings which proved that she was bored. He also noticed that she was restless and keep changing her legs and crossing either legs. She couldn't sit still. She would also fidget with her jacket but he could understand that as it was quite cold.

There were a few parts were Hasung seemed interested in, like the behind the scenes parts which goes by 'Episodes' there were no more than 2 minutes long but were really funny and entertaining. As they say, it's what goes on behind the scenes that are more interesting.

 

GD & TOP's stage was next and Hasung was secretly excited, she wished that they would show more but she was already happy she could see the awesome duo. She could see Jiyong giggling when TOP did something funny, or when TOP would make a cute face. She wondered why Jiyong would have a soft spot for him.

Performance after performance, behind the scenes after behind the scenes, it was finally the last part of the concert and the last part of the movie. Suprisingly, Hasung didn't want it to end. She enjoyed the goofy side of Big bang.

 

After the movie, Hasung was ready to fall alseep, the lack of light was making her dizzy and sitting down for 2 hours was making her legs cramp. When they got out of the theatre, Hasung could hear people chattering about the movie, saying how they got to see their favourite members up close and all that. But what dear Hasung decided to talk about was...

 

"So where are we going to eat?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I'm hungry.."

 

"Oh"

 

They two went  to eat pasta and chatted a little about the movie.

"So Hasung, how is the movie?"

 

"Mmm it's okay I guess..." She said while twirling her fork in the spaghetti.

 

"Great to hear you liked it."

 

"Yeah, but let me ask you, is TOP your favorite member?"

 

The abroupt question made Jiyong stop chewing his food and stare at her in awe.

 

"You seem to be elated when his face comes up close to the screen or you enjoy when he does something funny or just looks plain handsome." Hasung continued.

 

"Err uh maybe I prefer him...? But t-that's not important..."

 

"Hmm...."

 

"Hasung!!"

 

"What oppa?! I'm not doing anything!"

 

"A-alright..Let's quickly eat so we can check out some shops okay?"

 

"Mmm, but are you related to GD or something you look..."

 

"Ah no no I just look like him but no I'm not related..."

 

//////////////////////

That night...

Hasung was getting ready for bed when...

*Beep*

 

Jiyong: Hey! :) I just wanted to ask you if you are free umm next week Saturday.

 

Hasung: Saturday? Hmm seems like I'm free. Why? Don't tell me it's another movie...=_=

 

Jiyong: Nahh... It's something better than that.

 

Hasung: What could be better than seeing my favourite group on screen hmm?

 

Jiyong: Seeing them LIVE umm at least one member LIVE ON STAGE :DDD

 

Hasung: oh. Wait WHAT?

 

Jiyong: Mhmm. I'll tell you more when the time comes. Remember to keep that day free! Night!

 

Hasung was confused, what has he planned? Seeing them live would only mean one thing, a concert.

She hates concerts. 

And now she going to be forced into one.

Goddammit.

 

 

--------------------------------

Hello, I know it's such an odd timing to create a new story juding by how I'm supposed to update my other stories.

Anyway I just HAD TO add a little of GTOP in here. hehehe

I'll see if I can get chapter 2 done. This will be a short story ^^

 

Bye bye ducklings~!

~zollipop