KojiYuu ~ Drabbles

Aitakatta ~ Interlude One-shots

Part 1

 

“Yuuchan~” Kojiharu was looking for her beloved erted squirrel who was nowhere to be seen. They had promised to meet up here after all. Being my pace, Kojiharu set out on a journey to find her squirrel.

“NyanNyan~ Sorry for being late?” A few minutes later, Yuko came. Seeing that her beloved my pace NyanNyan had wandered off, she pondered a bit and decided to go look for NyanNyan.

“…Where could she be?” Both of them wondered at the same time, not knowing that the other were nearby.

“…Is she late?” They both wondered as well. But they continued wandering.


Part 2

 

“Yuuchan!!!!” Kojiharu was mad. When she finally found her erted squirrel, the squirrel in question was attempting to touch a certain Nezumi’s oshiri. Even though Yuko was a erted squirrel, Kojiharu didn’t like it when Yuko skin shipped other people.

“NyanNyan~” Noticing Kojiharu there, Yuko stopped trying to touch Nezumi’s oshiri and jumped. Then, she put her face into Kojiharu’s s.

“Mou~ Yuuchan!!” Kojiharu’s face blushed bright red and she smacked Yuko. Of course, the squirrel sheepishly smiled and laughed it off. Though Kojharu might secretly like Yuko’s skin ship.

Of course, Mayuki walked away after viewing the KojiYuu moments.


Part 3

 

“Oppai!” Yuko held two melon pan near her chest and yelled out a crude joke which made Kojiharu blush and lightly hit the squirrel on the head.

“…” Yuko was in deep thought, trying to make Kojiharu laugh.

“…Takamina!” She took a tiny, tiny rock and held it out to Kojiharu. This time, Kojiharu didn’t react.

“Miichan!” Yuko pointed to a figure in a cake shop. The figure was eating up cake at the speed of light.

Kojiharu responded, “But that really is Miichan…” Yuko facepalmed.

“…”

“?”

“NyanNyan~~~” Yuko gave up and hugged Kojiharu, confusing the person being hugged.


Part 4

 

“Ah! A purikura! Want to take a photo?” Yuko led Kojiharu to the purikura booth.

They stepped in. Yuko was a bit short, so this squirrel had to stand on her toes to be photographed. It seemed all fine and dandy.

Suddenly…. WEIRD FACE!! Yuko pulled a strange look. Smiling, Kojiharu pouted. She sheepishly giggled, but as she tried to do another weird face, Kojiharu tugged on her cheeks.

“Yuuchan.”

“NyanNyan, I love you~” Taking the chance as Kojiharu was still blushing, Yuko touched Kojiharu’s , leading to scolding later. Of course, those actions were also photographed by the machine.

-

Part 5

 

“Oshima-san, come with us.” A group of men in black approached the Kojiyuu couple.

Yuko frowned, keeping good distance between them and Kojiharu. “No.”

“We will use force if needed.”

This squirrel growled. There was no way she was going to go with them. After season 1, she just wanted to be with her NyanNyan.

“What if-” They suddenly took Kojiharu hostage with the people that they had hidden as normal people.

Bad idea. That second, the squirrel started to move at the speed of light, beat up everyone to rescue her NyanNyan. And of course, kicking them down a few times just in case.

“Only I’m allowed to touch NyanNyan!!!” With flaming eyes, Oshima Yuko. Never anger the squirrel, or else.


Part 6

 

“NyanNyan… You know… Even though I’m a ert… Isn’t Acchan more of a ert than me?” Randomly, out of nowhere Yuko asked a weird question. Kojiharu, being that my-pace character, just nodded naturally.

“That’s because Atsumina, Acchan X Takamina, is more… well, you know… I guess it’s kind of like lovers stuff…?”

“…Hrm… Well, let’s wait until we grow up and marry!” The erted squirrel innocently smiled.

“…Japan?” Of course, Kojiyuu may not be able to marry in Japan. And of course, Yuko had put some thought into it.

“We can go to Canada or someplace.”

“Yuuchan~ you’re so sweet~”