Mayuki [Badly Organized Date]

Aitakatta ~ Interlude One-shots

MaYuki (Badly Organized Date)

 

 

Recently, this happened…

“Yukirin~” Mayuyu called to me after she had finished trying on some clothes. We were looking through my wardrobe as I had quite a lot of random clothes that I never bothered to wear.

“Ah! Mayuyu kawaii~~~” Mayuyu was obviously extremely cute. The dress matched perfectly with her black hair and not too pale skin. There weren’t too many frills, and just for that day, she was not wearing a hoodie.

“…Stop acting like newlyweds…” Then, Nezu-san showed up. It looked like she wasn’t ready to be out of the hospital, but snuck out anyways.

“…But Nezu~ isn’t it normal to be like this around people you really like?” Mayuyu retorted.

“…” The hot-tempered Nezu-san blushed and stayed quiet. It didn’t really take too long until someone from the hospital came and dragged her back though.

I’m not so sure if that was supposed to be an insult or a compliment. In the end, we didn’t manage to find anything useful. There were a few problems that ended up coming along.

Well, that’s why Mayuyu and I are going out, mostly for play, but to buy some clothes too. First, we’re going to get some clothes. I find that Mayuyu doesn’t have any clothes for things such as dance lessons, taking in mind the crazy thing that Nezu-san and Acchan brought up.

“Ne~ Yukirin, I’m going to try some clothes on ‘kay?” I don’t pay much attention to what’s in her hands, but I nod.

 “Yukirin~ How does this look?”

She snaps me out of my tiny trance. As I look up, I see her dressed in male clothes, a nice white shirt, dark pants, and cool sneakers, giving off a slightly delinquent feeling. As if trying something like danso, she also had a dark wig.

My mouth is gaping open.

“………”

“Hmm?”

“……...”

“Are you ok Yukirin?”

The expression on my face, is extremely shocking. My thoughts are quite jumbled up to be honest… Mayuyu looks hot… She’s a girl Yukirin!!! But we’ve kissed… Mayuyu looks so awesome… So cool… Who would have thought a cute girl could turn into a somewhat cool and boyish guy…

“…Un!” I was a bit loud, causing the other customers to look our way for a bit.

“Hee~ So how do I look?”

“…Amazing…”

“Ok, I guess I’ll buy it.”

She’s going to buy that stuff… But what about practice clothes? I doubt she’d be interested in that type of clothes though. I guess I’ll have to ask her size and buy it later since she’s already buying her clothes.

“Yukirin~”

“Hmm?”

Amazingly, despite tending to take a long time setting her bangs, I’ve watched her before, she immediately got changed into her new clothes after buying them.

“Let’s go!”

“In that?” It seems a bit strange for her to go out in danso.

“Yeah~ Come on.”

She grabs my hand and takes me out of the shop smiling.

 


-----------


 

After walking for not too long, she spots a crepe stall. Like a child, she grins, “Ne~ne~ Yukirin~ Let’s get crepes~”

“Ok.”

We walk over to the sign with all the different flavors on it. Strawberry, blueberry, banana, and a few others, it seems like this is the type that only sells the sweet type.

Mayuyu seems to have trouble deciding. Not being able to decide, she uses the lyrics of Aitakatta to help her choose. Sadly, she lands on something she doesn’t really want. I nudge her shoulder to get her attention.

“…?”

“How about we get strawberry and berry?”

“…Hrm~ Ok!”

She smiles goes ahead to get in line to order. Mayuyu tells me to find a place for the two of us to sit. Surprisingly or not, there were quite a large amount of people here. As I sat down, a few guys were eyeing me, observing, which was somewhat uncomfortable.

“Yukirin~ Here~” She walks over with the crepes and sits down very close to me, shooing the other people’s looks away.

“Thanks.” Silently, we start to eat.

It’s quite sweet, but the atmosphere is awkward. No one’s talking. The second I wasn’t paying attention, Mayuyu takes a bite out of my crepe. “…” Of course, I blush, even though we’ve kissed before.

“Want some?”

She offers some of her crepe to me. Naturally, I hesitate at first, but she insists, so I take a bite. It’s sweet. But before I can say anything else…

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

Mayuyu my cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EH!!!!!!!!!!?? Wait what!!!!!?????

 

(A/N: I probably should’ve written this in 3rd person, but just for the readers information, Yukirin’s face just went poof and blush)

(Yukirin barges in, “That’s not the point!!!! Mayuyu… Mayuyu… Mayuyu!!! Ragh!!!”)

(Shinoki: “GOMEN!!!!” Runs away from Yuki, who at the moment is trying to kill me.)

 

“Hehe~ There was cream on your cheek.”

I can’t react at all to this. Or rather, my face is doing all the reacting; the shocked expression would make Sata-san sad that AKBingo wasn’t recording it.

 

“……”

 

“Mou~ Yukirin, don’t freeze up because of something small like that~” Well, I guess this is how my Mayuyu acts. It just feels a bit more awkward when she’s dressed like a guy.

“…Urm… Ok…”

Afterwards, we finish eating in silence as I’m a bit too embarrassed to look her in the eye for too long.

 


-----------


 

“Let’s go see a movie.”

We were walking around and currently are in front of a movie theater. The first thing that comes out of Mayuyu’s mouth is “Let’s go see a movie.” We actually didn’t plan out this date that much, so we were just walking around a lot and ended up here. Of course, we need to decide on a movie first before doing anything.

“How about a romance?” It looks like a good choice as we’re on a date, technically on a date.

“Hrm… But this anime movie looks attractive…”

We’re stuck on which movie to choose and they’re going to start pretty soon. Suddenly, I remember something that Rena-chan said to me some time ago. Basically, just choose the genre not included in your choices. Naturally, the one most out of place would be…

“…Since we can’t decide, how about a horror movie?” I suggest to Mayuyu.

“Ok.”

Thus, we go ahead into the movie theater to watch the horror movie after getting the tickets and what not.

It was the worst idea in my life. As it’s too troublesome to describe, making a list is fine.

 

1) It was really scary movie.

2) It was in 3-D.

3) Both of us were terrified.

4) Mayuyu is gripping onto my arm too tightly.

5) It was terrifying.

6) I think I’m too frightened to go to the bathroom alone now.

 

It was just a normal horror flick in a way. There were zombies, there was blood, there were zombies eating people and such things. There were a number of explosions and such. Maybe the sound was a bit too loud, but we died.

 

“…Yukirin… Why did you choose this movie?” Mayuyu looks at me with teary puppy eyes after the movie ended.

“…I have no idea…”

“Evil…”

“…Yeah… I know…”

I feel half dead from watching that. Somehow, it was enjoyable, but the horror of the horror movie overrides the enjoyment.

“……”

“……”

“Let’s never watch a horror movie again…”

“Maybe…” Maybe we shouldn’t ever watch a horror movie ever again.

“……”

“……”

“……”

“Um… Mayuyu?” Mayuyu isn’t getting up.

“Carry me~ Yukirin…”

“…I’m leaving…”

“Wait…”

Mou, that lazy cyborg mouse. It’s not like I’ll actually leave.

“……”

Maybe I will if she’s too lazy to get out of the seat.

“Mou! Ok~ I’ll get up!”

“Hai~ Hai~”

“…So, what next?”

“Let’s just head home now. Doesn’t your anime air in an hour or so?”

She smiles brightly at the idea of anime and hugs me with happiness. I guess I’m a bit jealous of anime and such for making her so happy. Just as I think that, she gives a light peck on the cheeks, “Yukirin, you know me so well~”, and grins before grabbing my hand once again, heading to our destination.