New nickname: Camera girl .

On My Mind .

Soomi's POV

Ohmygod! You have got to be kidding me! They're coming? Here? In Singapore? Holy! I am SO going to go! My Baro~ 

Hi. I'm Park Soomi. A diehard fan of B1A4. I have everything on them. Except their signatures. Baro is my bias in B1A4. Isn't he a cutie?! He is super cute! What? No. You can't steal him from me.

I was talking to my best friend over the phone about how awesome they are until she gasp loudly all of a sudden. And that was how I found out about them coming to our sunny island. 

Lady Luck must be shining over me.

I was dreaming about them coming to Singapore in my dreams. Even in my dreams, it felt so real.

I love you Lady Luck.

Coincidentally, I was saving my money. For them. And so I have the money to go! Right back at ya' Mom! 

My best friend, Bomi, is also a fan of B1A4. She's a fan of Jinyoung. Lucky me!  The both of us were talking over the phone, planning what to wear and all sorts of stuffs.

I was planning to wear an imprinted B1A4 t-shirt over a black vest and a skinny jeans with high heels. I decided to wear a black Fedora hat. 

The day of the showcase.

I told Bomi to take pictures at the left side of the stage while I take at the right.  It's been 4 hours since we've been here. I hate to admit it but why are they taking such a freaking long time? For goodness sake, they're boys. And I'm guessing Bomi us thinking the same thing too. 

After what it seemed like a century, the MC finally came on stage. Just to tell us that they will delay the fanmeeting for 30 whole freaking minutes! 

Seriously?

Seriously?!

I've been waiting for a freaking 4 hours for Pete's sake!

Bomi and I was looking at each other and sighed in defeat.  We were about to fall asleep until music starts to blast from the amplifier. We quickly stood up, getting ready our cameras. And there they were! Finally!

Baro's POV

We sang our debut song, O.K and our follow-up song: Only Learned The Bad Things.  My eyes scanned the crowd and spotted a girl. I don't know what but her small, cute face makes me want to hug her. It's like she cast a spell on me.  My heart starts to beat faster. I couldn't really look anywhere else. She captivated my heart in seconds. 

Sandeul pushed my shoulder lighty. He gave me a face. He asked me to concentrate on the fanmeeting. That's was when I snapped out of it.  But my eyes looked for her again. She was so cute! She took pictures of us. A lot. 

I don't know what happened but she suddenly lower her camera just as she was about to take pictures. I think she saw me looking at her through the camera lens.  I didn't know what to do so I just smiled warmly at her. In stead of her, the other girls around her started to scream. She only blankly stared at me.

After the scream lessened, she starts to smile and waved vigorously at me, shouting my name. I chuckled to myself.

The fanmeet ended before I could look at her more.  My heart died a little. That means I can't see her again. I don't even know her name. Damn it.

Soomi's POV

I can't believe it! He looked at me! He was looking at me! I am so lucky to be looked at by my bias! 

'Are you sure? Maybe he looked at the girls around you?' Bomi asked.

I replied, 'Nah! I was takin pictures of him. I looked through the lens and he was looking at me!' 

Bomi shrugged her shoulders and we parted ways.

To be honest, I was kind of sad. I mean,  my bias looked at me for goodness sake! We could have like introduced ourselves and maybe, just maybe... Date each other! 

Yea I know. It's mission impossible.

But at least, we could've been friends! Too bad, he's going back tonight... 

Baro's POV We were at the hotel waiting for our manager so that we can go to the airport together to save gas. Hey. No harm being environmentally-friendly right? 

Our manager came into room while we were lying lifeless on the bed. He started to speak some other weird language...

Or is it just me? 

I didn't really care about it until I heard his last few words.

'.....We're going to stay in Singapore for a few days.' 

I sat up immediately and looked at my manager with a warm smile and hug him tightly. He has no idea how much I love him right now.  And now, I have a higher chance of meeting her. Singapore is a small country just like what Jinyoung said. So it's possible to bump into each other! 

Here I come, Camera girl!