no choice but to tolerate

Mission: Destroy EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

no choice but to tolerate

"Umm." 

Their faces were more than stunned about your question, some more, some less. You couldn't guess if it was because you were right, or because your sudden entrance. Then one person made a move and started walking closer. He had dark, short hair and he looked somehow ... Official? Even in sweat pants and his messy hair. You loosened your tight grip and let your hands fall down under your chest. 

"Yes, we are from EXO. My name is Joonmyun and I'm the leader of EXO-K." This elegant humanbeing said, making a little bow in front of you, like a real life prince! You still weren't in the mood to smile, so you just nodded and bowed back, though a little princess inside you felt like doing nothing back. 

"I'm Kang Jahea and I'm new here." You introduced yourself shortly and then looked him in his eyes for a short moment, then quickly glansing at the three other boys. They got up too and whispered something together. 

"It's nice to meet you Jahea." The Joonmyun-guy said and then turned to look at his bandmates demandingly. "Boys, come on and say hello!" His voice had been soft and dreamy for you, but now sounded commanding. 

The other young men started coming closer and you tried to smile to seem worth meeting. And you know what they say; girls that smile are more attractive than the ones that don't. You moved your head on the guy in the middle, he smiling this innocent and pure smile, and of course, how could you not notice that dimple.

"Hello, I'm Yixing." He said, his voice was so lightweight and slick that you could've listened to it all day long. You accepted his hand and shook it gently. You stared that dimple the whole time, not caring if he would notice.

"Jahea." You answered.

As Yixing moved aside, came the next one to greet you. You felt like a queen; or a princess at least. All these princes in one day. Now with this experience you could brag about.

"And my name is Minseok." Said the smaller one, with his little eyes. He might've been small, but definately had muscles to look at. You smiled back while you were shaking hands. You said your name as an counterweight for knowing his name. 

And last but not least, there was mister grumpy. He just stood there, his hands crossed under his jacket, pale chest glittering from sweat, his grey wifebeater sweaty and misplaced. You raised your brow and leaned your head aside, waiting him to come hello. But no, nothing happened. Joonmyun cleared his throat and that deserved him a deathly glare from mister grumpy. He sighed and stepped few meter closer lazily. He reached his hand out to you and you grabbed it after looking at it with a picky face. 

"Thehun." He then said. Your eyes widened as his name repeated in your haid numerous times. You couldn't help it, so you grinned widely and chuckled a bit. This tough guy had a lisp? No wonder he didn't want to say hi. 

"Jahea. And by the way, love that little lisp of yours." You said teasingly and smiled as evil as you could. He pulled his hand away and looked at you acridly under his light coloured bangs. Then he just sneered and walked pass you to join his friends side. You shrugged and you decided you wouldn't sacrifice a tought for him anymore. 

"So, Jahea." 

Your eyes brightened when you heard your name called by Yixing. You smiled at him to let him know that you were listening. 

"Have you ever danced before?" He asked, his hands in his trousers' pockets. He looked so relaxed, like a pro.

"Not exactly." You admitted and smiled awkwardly, so he wouldn't think that you considered yourself as a good one. Yixing nodded and turned his head to Joonmyun's direction. 

"Should we show her our moves?" Yixing asked and Joonmyun nodded in acception. 

"So Yixing here tought, that we would show you some of our moves. Though Jongin isn't here, he would've made you speechless." Joonmyun laughed. 

Your eyes widened. Why did that name just sound so familiar to you? You searched it inside your head, back and forth, when sudde

Please log in to read the full chapter