erasing the sad writings

Mission: Destroy EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

erasing the sad writings

Sehun walked alone, following his instincs to find what he was looking for. This time, he was hunting that one restaurant, that had this one waitress who he wanted to talk with. In another words, he wanted to apologize for his stupid actions that led her father to jail and her to work as a ordinary waitress. Sehun was wearing his dark gray beanie from Carhart and a  quilted jacket, since it was already October and the weather was getting colder. He was also stupid enough to go and walk around without anything that would keep him anonymous and the stop the people from taking pictures.

He lied when Joonmyun asked where he was going, just to keep others away. Sehun wanted to be just with you, because with everyone else he was easily left behind. 

"OMG! It's Sehun from EXO!"

Sehun turned around and saw a group of schoolgirls screaming with their cellphones. Sehun swallowed nervously and waved at them, just to be nice. But it only made them more excited - now running towards him to get a picture and maybe an autograph too. Before he knew it, Sehun ran faster than he had ever before ran without destination. 

***

"Jahea, the trashes! This is the last time I remind you." The chef growled and looked stingingly at you. He had been like this from the start, taking you as his target of complaining. You hated it, but didn't want to complain because that was what he wanted. 

"Oh yea, right. Sorry about that!" You answered, faking a giggle, but inside you wanted to strangle him. You made a quick eyecontact, then taking the black plastic bag and starting to drag it outside. 

It was so chilly that you could see your breath in the air when  breathing out. The sun was shining coldly and as you looked in the end of the alley, you saw people in their winter jackets and boots, showing them around without bigger meaning. You snorted and for a while you wished you could be one of them again. But it wasn't possible, since your father was still in jail and all the money you made went for rent and food. You had suddenly become a ordinary girl.

When you started to turn around to escape the memories and deep toughts, you heard someone running towards you. You turned around to see a pale boy in his dark gray beanie and a platin blonde fringe showing under it. You frowned your brows and started to recognise him. 

"Pleathe let me in! I'm in danger!" He yelled, his lisp coming through clearly. He stopped in front of you, thinking you were just a person he didn't know. " Thave me!" 

"Sehun?" You asked and frowned even more, not sure should you be angry him not recognising you or that he had the nerve to come to you after what he did to you. Sehun stopped breathing, squinting his eyes that made him look like he was crying. 

"Jahea?" He stuttered and his eyes turning even bigger. He was interrupted by the screams of girls, that were coming closer the alley. "Jahea, pleathe let me come in! I beg you!" He cried and almost  begged in his knees. 

"Why should I?! You didn't save me before!" You cried out and turned your back at him. 

"Jahea, I'm theriouthly tho thorry! I have only tought about you all thith time wanting to apologithe!" Sehun begged louder, his lisp no longer stopping him from talking as much as he wanted to. It made you smile against your will, you covering your smile with your hand. You couldn't possibly be so mean to leave him to suffer with those crazy fangirls.

"Okay, okay." You sighed and opened the door for him, walking after him inside. 

"Thank you thank you thank you ..." Sehun started and almost hugged you, but you rejected him coldly and made again a little, harmless frown with your brows, just to tell him that you were curious to know why he was here. Sehun blushed a bit and cleared his throath. "Thorry about that." He mumbled and made a short laugh from embarrasment.

"What were you doing here?" You asked straightly, not letting him with ease. 

"I wanted to explain mythelf and apologithe for what I did to you." He said and bowed a 90 degree b

Please log in to read the full chapter