Chapter 2- The Accident

Living The K-Pop Life

I'm very very sorry for not updating in such a long time! I've been really busy lately and school is kicking my !!! But, luckily, I've written chapters on paper during school when we're not doing anything, sooooo alot of chapters are on their way, but if you could please comment and subscribe, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!! Tell me what you think about this chapter!

 

The next morning came to a great start. SooChan had woken up smelling like a freshly picked rose. She glanced over to the clock and noticed that it read “6:42”. She decided that she would go for a jog, since she hadn't exercised in about 3 weeks. She quickly pulled on her Nike black and white sweat pants and her grey sweatshirt. She tied her jogging shoes tight enough to where they were fitting snuggly around her feet. She tied her long hair in a tight high ponytail. Then she grabbed her ipod and quickly ran out of her bedroom. With her quick footwork and somewhat balance, she skipped down the stairs with ease. Right whenever she was about to walk out the large front door, she was stopped by a sudden voice.

 “SooChan? Hey, where are you going?” questioned MinHwan. He seemed to have been the only person awake besides SooChan. She turned around on the heels of her feet.

 “Oh, I decided to go jogging this morning since I haven't in a while. I need to stay in shape, you know what I mean?” she smiled

 He nodded his head and thought 'I didn't think SooChan worried about that type of stuff. Oh, wait, she IS a girl.' Then he gestured to SooChan that she could go ahead and leave, but he reminded her not to overdo it. She quickly nodded her head and told MinHwan goodbye,

 As she stepped out onto the front porch, she heard birds chirping and felt warm wind blowing. She sighed with happiness as she looked at the view in front of her. It all just seemed too peaceful. So she pulled her black ipod out of her sweatshirt pocket and softly put her white earphones into her ears. Then she put the ipod back into her pocket and started to jog.

 SooChan jogged carefully while looking around at her surroundings. She though that it was the perfect morning; she was getting exercise while listening to Super Junior's “Don't Don” AND she was in a beautiful setting. She figured life couldn't get better. That is, until she was crossing the street and hadn't heard the Black Dodge Charger honking since the music was so loud. The driver frantically swerved to the left and since SooChan was running and not paying a bit of attention, the driver tried to stop the car, but for some reason, the brakes weren't as functional as they usually were. The car slowed down a little bit, but it wasn't enough. Even though though it had slowed to about 15 miles per hour, there was still some impact. The car hit her and she skidded across the rough asphalt, unconscious. The driver panicked and jumped out of the car, completely healthy. Luckily, the air bag was perfectly fine and saved the driver from any harm. Then, the driver began to feel very guilty and pulled his Blackberry out of his pocket. He then disguised his voice so that no one could tell who he was and called an ambulance.

 

The ambulance quickly arrived to the scene and the aids jumped out of the vehicle with haste, knowing that she could be in critical condition. They quickly, but carefully, put her on the gurney and sped to the hospital. Standing on the sidewalk, watching the entire rescue was the driver whom noticed that SooChan's ipod was on the ground. He slowly picked it up and inspected it all over. He noticed that her name was engraved on the back. He put her ipod into his pocket and drove away. You would think that he wouldn't drive that car since he had just hit a girl because of his brakes not working but, boys will be boys.

Meanwhile, SooChan had began waking up in the back of the ambulance and her head a white cloth wrapped tightly around it. She looked around and saw a man wearing all white staring at her.

“Um...ahjussi, where am I?” questioned the dizzy trainee.

“You are in an ambulance on the way to the hospital because you were hit by a car a little while ago.” answered the man who's name tag said, “Park JaeDong”.

“Well do you know who hit me?” frowned SooChan.

“I might not be right, but I'm pretty positive that is was Jung JiHoon or Rain as you youngsters call him. He was that guy that's in that new movie, “Ninja Assassin". I tell you that is an amazing movie! I mean, there's action, a bit of romance, and---” exclaimed the excited man, whom was cut off.

“Ah! Ahjussi, you're a tad bit loud and high strung right now and my head still hurts.” she explained as she slightly pointed at her head. He quickly apologized and she flashed him a small smile. But, then, she thought about how Rain had hit her and a million questions popped into her head. “Is he mad at me?” “Did I do something wrong?” “Am I accident-prone or something?” “Will he be in trouble?” “Does FT Island know?” “Am I in trouble for leaving without Manager Ahjussi's permission?” Then she gasped and sprung up like a bunny rabbit and screamed “WHERE'S MY IPOD?!?!?!”

That ipod was very important to her because her father bought it and put special things on it and engraved her name before he died from Acute Leukemia. It's the only thing she had from him left and it's gone. Then, the pain from her head had increased since she had sprung up so quickly. The pain elevated and she groaned, then she laid back down. She spent the bumpy ride to the hospital thinking about her father.

'Appa, I'm sorry, but I lost the ipod that you gave me. But, to make you proud of me, I'm going to train REALLY hard at F&C Music. I'll make you proud of me again, I promise.” she thought. She gave a sad smile to heaven, saying, “I can do this!”