Chapter 1

Living The K-Pop Life
Helllllooooooo~ My peoples!! haha here's the first chapter, mkay? I hope you all enjoy this. BTW, the first parts of the story are from SooChan's point of view.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have said my goodbyes to my friends and explained to them that I would call a lot. I am very excited to live with F.T. Island; I mean you should have seen me earlier!

I was totally having a spazz attack. But I just noticed something. This taxi driver is going like 90 miles per hour! Does he have a death wish for himself or is he gonna drive off the cliff but jump out of the car seconds before it flies off into the ocean??

“Um...excuse me, could you please slow down a bit?” I said that as nicely as possible to keep him from getting mad at me.

“You wanna get to where you're going as quickly as possible, right?” Yelled the taxi driver.

“Yes, but---” Oh my gosh, this mother trucker just cut me off! (Mother Trucker- I say that a lot lately because I'm trying to watch me swearing but this guy is PUSHING it! I hung out with too many girls in America that all seemed to be very angry. Girls like Shaniqua, Jamesha, TT, and Makeeta. Are you catching the pattern?)

“Well then, SHUT UP AND LET ME DO MY JOB, CHICK! I will get you to wherever you need to go MY WAY!” OK, I know good and darn well that this dude didn't just tell me to shut up. I mean, I am a generally nice person and all that but, this is why there are so many women on the TV show “Snapped”! He is driving me insane. He's yelling and screaming now but, 30 minutes ago, he was all peaceful and filled with bliss doing god knows what with his right hand (If you catch my drift).

But whatever, if he wants to be a PUNK and yell at an innocent teenager for simply asking him to slow the heck down, then fine, be that way. I am SO glad that we're almost at the dorm.

Twenty Minutes Later

Yay! We're here! Thank god, I don't think I could last another second in a hot, musty taxi with a man who tries to mask his B.O. with cologne and Old Spice. I mean, I was sticking my head halfway out of the window because I couldn't breathe properly! But enough about my horrible car ride to get to the dorms, I'M FINALLY HERE!! YEAH!! F.T. Island, here I come!

“Alright boys, the new trainee will be here very soon, now--” Manager was suddenly cut off by the very eager Lee JaeJin.

“Hyung, what is the trainee’s name? Please tell us!” Begged the extremely excited individual. The others eyed him, completely calm.

“Um...Well her name is SooChan, but I feel like we might need to go over a few ground rules.” His eyes darting at HongKi and MinHwan as if insinuating that he didn't trust them with a girl in the dorm. HongKi retaliated at his hyung's unnecessary eye-darting by saying, “Oh come on, hyung! You don't honestly think that we're gonna try something, do you?”

After some thought, the manager had a stern expression on his face and answered in an unsure manner as he slowly sighed “Okay, you kids are pretty well behaved...BUT you boys better not do anything to SooChan or I will make sure that I make that crazy ahjumma come over here so she can bore you all to death!” threatened the manager as he laughed. The boys became very scared; they absolutely hated the psycho ahjumma. The woman was purely delusional.

“Hyung! Why would you tell us such a thing?! Would you actually do that? Because if you would, that would make us paranoid almost 24/7 and we wouldn't do well in concerts.” commented SeungHyun.

“No, I don't. I think this is just the thing to keep you boys from even THINKING about doing anything wrong with SooChan.” Answered the manager.

“Well, what may be wrong in your mind is right in ours. Right boys?” Hongki looked over his shoulder to the rest of the members, who nodded their heads almost too eagerly.

The following ruckus completely drowned out the sound of the door opening in the background. The girl walked in slowly with her head down, but once she entered the living room, all eyes were on her. The heavy silence made SooChan uncomfortable, she shifted her feet and thought, ‘Are they this surprised?’

“Hel---He---” stuttered HongKi, with a bewildered look on his face. The other boys stared as SeungHyun slowly walked over to HongKi, inspected him for any type of bodily harm and looked him square in the eye. After about five seconds, SeungHyun backed away cautiously with a disgusted expression on his face and said while raising his left eye-brow, “Hyung,..Are you by any chance...constipated or something?”

HongKi's face turned as red as a tomato and he hid his now crimson colored face behind JaeJin's back, looking like a child that ran to its mother after being encountered with something that they didn't like. He pouted and peeked out from behind his shield to glare at SeungHyun. SooChan giggled and once again, all attention was on her. Her eyes got big once she realized that they were all looking at her and she looked away. SooChan’ face quickly became red with embarrassment, and turned redder when she heard the boys giggling at her like little girls. JongHun walked over to SooChan and lightly pinched her cheeks to try to calm her down. She tilted her head down to look at the ground. JongHun lifted her head and looked deeply into her eyes for a moment.

“Ahem! Excuse me.” The manager butted in with an irritated look on his face.

Oh! Mianhaeyo, manager hyung.” Apologized JongHun.
“Yeah JongHun, just make sure you behave, arasseo?” Said the manager.

“Yes, hyung!” exclaimed JongHun. But what JongHun and everyone else hadn't noticed was how SeungHyun had walked off mid-way into JongHun's little moment. Not until after JongHun had finished talking to the Manager did everyone notice that SeungHyun was missing.

“Hey, where did SeungHyun go?” SooChan asked quietly.

All she heard was small mumbles of “I don't know” and “I'm not sure”. They all split up around the house and searched. Luckily, SooChan had checked on the balcony.

SeungHyun was sitting in a lounge chair, looking around at the city in front of him.

“SeungHyun?” asked SooChan, confirming that he in fact was SeungHyun. He turned around and answered, “Yes?” with a seemingly sad expression on his face. It hurt SooChan to see him that way. She may not have known him that well, but this didn't seem like the typical, happy-go-lucky SeungHyun. Something about him right now seemed so...depressed.

“Um...oh yeah! How come you left?” Asked the curious girl.

“Hmm...I don't really know. I think I just needed some fresh air.” Answered SeungHyun with an unsure look in his eyes.

“Oh okay then. Well, are you alright? You seem so sad and lonely.” SooChan pressed. She really wanted to know what was wrong with him. She liked the happy SeungHyun she always saw on TV much better.

“Yeah, I'm okay. I just...Eh, I don't know. But I AM okay. Thanks for looking for me, SooChan.” SeungHyun said with a smile, warming up a bit.

Once SeungHyun had left the balcony, a large satisfied smile appeared on SooChan's face. Even though she figured SeungHyun was long gone, she quietly said, “No problem...” While smiling as if she had won the lottery. Little did she know, SeungHyun was still there, but he soon smiled too. A very subtle yet happy and joyful smile. He realized that he and SooChan would be very good friends. Fifteen minutes later, they made their way back to the living room. SooChan had sat down on the tan sofa, running her hands over the leather, while SeungHyun settled into in the black recliner chair. After a little discussion, they decided to watch Star King.

While those two were watching television, all the other band members were cleaning like their lives depended on it. They didn't want SooChan to know that they were messy so they quickly tidied up the home, shoving junk under beds and into closets. SeungHyun chuckled to himself as he watched TV, having pride in his neat room. But after the boys had finished and their rooms were spic and span, they offered to show SooChan their work.

However, she pointed out that she hadn’t even seen her room yet, her luggage still in the corner of the living room. SeungHyun had an idea and grabbed a blindfold to put over SooChan’s eyed, her chocolate brown eyes fluttering closed as he tied it around her head. JongHun held her right hand to lead her to the right direction, JaeJin told her when she needed to turn left, right or go up a step. HongKi and MinHwan just quietly followed behind them with pouted faces because the other members took all the jobs.

After a long journey to the other side of the large house, they finally reached SooChan’s room. SeungHyun counted while he was untying her blindfold. “Three, two, one...open your eyes, SooChan.”

SooChan gasped at how wonderful her room was, the walls a lighter version of periwinkle and her bedspread pink and periwinkle with sky blue flowers all over it. SooChan had a king sized bed and a very large bedroom. There was a mahogany desk, a laptop, a large floor length mirror, a dresser, and a walk-in closet. The closet was about one-fourth of the size of her room. SooChan was completely speechless, she couldn't even breathe well. All she did was walk around the room, running her fingers over everything to make sure it was real and not a dream.

hung open, awestruck by what she was touching. She scanned the room all over before she noticed something else. There was a door, so she ran over and opened it. It was a master bathroom complete with a vanity, a Jacuzzi bath tub, a glass shower, and a smaller closet for roles, pajamas, and things like that. SooChan sprinted out of the bathroom and tackled the five boys that led her there, completely forgetting about any shyness she had felt earlier.

She jumped and gushed, “Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Oppas!” A while passed before she remembered to let them go, her gratefulness still showing on her face. All of the boys had smiles on their faces, were glad that SooChan liked it. They left SooChan so that she could get settled into her room and HongKi brought up her luggage from the living room. She thanked him with a kind smile and began unpacking. One of the boys figured that she might be done packing, so all of the boys knocked on her door. She opened the door with ease and noticed who it was.

“Oh, hi Oppas. What's going on?” asked SooChan.

“Well, we were wondering if you were done packing or not.” asked HongKi. “Yeah, I just finished, but why do you ask?” asked SooChan.

“We wanna give you a tour of the house.” stated MinHwan. They grabbed SooChan's hands and pulled her out of her room. As SeungHyun pointed at the room next door to SooChan's room and said, “This is my room.” He opened the door and gestured for SooChan to go in his room. SooChan was appalled at how neat his room was. His room was pretty normal: tan walls, large bed, big TV, laptop, and his trophies and awards were on his desk. He also had a large entertainment center holding his stereo system, TV, and DVD player. SooChan thought that it reminded her of SeungHyun a lot.

They decided to to keep walking until HongKi's room. “SooChan! Look that's my room!” shouted HongKi. SooChan looked into his room and it was unbelievably colorful and full of life. SooChan liked his room, she thought it was cute and childish in a way. His room was like every little kids' dream room but it was also somewhat manly. The room fit HongKi VERY well.

Then the boys took her to to JaeJin's room. JaeJin's room was light green and had lots of furniture. There was a chestnut desk, a king sized bed, a flat screen 42-inch plasma screen TV, a stereo system, an entertainment system (which includes a Wii, an Xbox 360, and a PlayStation 3) and a fully stocked mini fridge. SooChan was very surprised when she saw how much furniture he had in his room and how he STILL had space in there.

JongHun grabbed SooChan's hand softly and led her to his room. JongHun's room was sporty. There was a pool table, a large comfy bed, a dart board, an air hockey table, a foosball table and a 65-inch big screen television. He also had sports jerseys displayed on the wall. SooChan liked his room a lot.

The boys lastly took SooChan to MinHwan's room. MinHwan's room wasn't really flashy, it was rather peaceful actually. There was a large bed with slightly edges, a light brown desk with an expensive DELL laptop on it, along with a printer and a digital camera beside it. There was also wood flooring and pictures of him with the band and more pictures of his family. His room was a soft, blue color that could compare to the sea quite well. SooChan thought that this room complemented MinHwan perfectly. They then showed her the kitchen, backyard, and the dining room.

“So, SooChan, what do you think of the house?” asked HongKi.

“I think this place is great. The rooms are beautiful and the rest of the house is GORGEOUS.” She answered with a smile plastered on her face.

The boys chuckled, but JaeJin remembered something. He had wanted to tell SooChan something about him. “SooChan-ah?” JaeJin said uneasily as he was a bit nervous.

“Yes, JaeJin-sshi?” answered SooChan with a little bit of worry in her eyes.

“Come with me!!” ordered the excited boy while he giggled. He quickly grabbed SooChan's hand and sprinted towards the kitchen, while SooChan had a very surprised expression on her face. Her eyes big, mouth wide open, and her left arm was flailing all around. “Wait! Wait! Oppa!” yelled SooChan. SeungHyun chased after them since the “oppa” that she was yelling to was him. They had gotten to the kitchen and SooChan was panting and breathing hard.

“Alright JaeJin, what did you wanna show me?” asked SooChan. JaeJin quickly let go of her hand and held out his arms, gesturing for her to look around the kitchen. “This is my domain. I AM the main cook of the house. It is one of my special talents. So any time you want me to cook for you, I will.” stated JaeJin. He smiled widely and SooChan smiled back at him.

“Okay Oppa. But the second I irritate you, tell me.” said SooChan.

“Alright...But I don't really think you CAN irritate me, SooChan.” answered JaeJin, saying it as if SooChan could do no wrong and that she was completely innocent. She walked into the living room, smiling and the rest of the members were a bit confused because they didn't know why she was smiling so much.

She quietly sat down next to SeungHyun, still smiling, and began watching TV with the boys. It was about 7PM and the boys were getting hungry. “Hey, SooChan, are you hungry because if so, we could go grab some dinner.” asked SeungHyun in a somewhat caring tone. She nodded her head and he ran upstairs and told the boys (who were playing StarCraft in JaeJin's room) that they were going out to eat. They got dressed and and the boys disguised themselves a little.

SooChan put on her lavender and black heels. She curled her hair a little bit and put on lavender earrings and her silver necklace. Then she put on the silver belt that was made especially for that dress, pulling it snugly around her waist. The boys called SooChan downstairs and told her that they were ready. She walked down and heard the boys gasp in surprise when they saw her. 'Whoa' thought HongKi and SeungHyun. She smiled when she noticed how the boys's mouths dropped open when they saw her.

“Wow, SooChan, you look beautiful” commented SeungHyun while smiling widely. She smiled, “Thank you, SeungHyun. You look REALLY handsome.”

“You think so?” asked the happy boy. “Yes, I really do. You look great.” Grinned SooChan.

“You do too, SooChan-ah. Would you like me to take you to the car?” asked the now very bubbly boy. SooChan giggled. “Yes, I would.”

SeungHyun grabbed SooChan's hand and walked her to the car. They sat together in the car and they walked into the restaurant together. SeungHyun could hardly keep his eyes off of her. He pulled out SooChan's chair and gestured for her to sit down. She sat down in the chair and he sat down beside her. The talked the whole time about various things like birthdays, SeungHyun's career, family, hometowns and things of that nature. JongHun didn't like how SooChan and SeungHyun were getting along so well and how they were growing close after ONE day. SooChan told him her life story and SeungHyun listened with an intersted look on his face.

SeungHyun was a good listener and he found it relaxing to listen to her talk for some reason. Unknowingly, he started to like her. They ate naeng-myun and thought it was delicious. It finally got to about 8:30 and they decided to go home. SeungHyun had been a gentleman the entire time and walked SooChan into the house and to her bedroom door. SooChan had hardly paid any attention to the other members; she just had a special connection with SeungHyun.

“I had fun, SooChan. I'm glad I got to know you better.” said SeungHyun. “I had a lot of fun too and it was all because of you.” said SooChan while smiling. SeungHyun couldn't take it anymore; he grabbed SooChan and hugged her tightly as if he didn't want to let her go. SooChan immediately hugged him back and they stayed like that for a while. SeungHyun slowly pulled away and looked deeply in her eyes. “Good night SooChan. Have sweet dreams, okay?” said SeungHyun in a caring tone.

“Alright, you too SeungHyun. Good night.” said SooChan. He hugged her again and kissed her on the forehead softly and whispered “Good night.”

She smiled and slowly walked into her room, took a shower, and got into her pajamas. She slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face, thinking of her night with SeungHyun.

But what SeungHyun and SooChan didn't know was JongHun was around the corner watching during their whole moment outside of SooChan's door. Envy grew inside of JongHun but he felt like he needed to let it go...But he didn't know if he really could...JongHun didn't want her to be with SeungHyun. So he began to think about things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright everybody, first chappie's done. Comment and tell me what you think of it! And remember and need someone's help with the background of this. And if you could put the title and words saying "I'm sorry" and "I never thought this could happen" and "I love you", that'd be great ^^ And you should check out my livejournal account. And to all you FT Island fans, they have a community all about them so just go to the search box and type in "FT Island Community". pretty straight-forward huh?

My livejournal is: http://mirjoona.livejournal.com/ or just type in mirjoona in the search box :)