Visitor

My Neighbour

 

Gongchan's POV

I on my way to school now, alone. I walk slowly trying to feel the breeze. The sun shining so bright. What a nice weather. I walk faster, don't want to be late again. I really want to ask what Jinyoung and Sandeul hyung did yesterday. I'm so curious about them. As I arrived, I went to his class and only found an empty table. I asked his friends and they said that he hadn't come. I went back to my class and hoping that I met him on recess time.

It's recess time, I went to the cafetaria and searching for Jinyoung, but I don't see him everywhere. I went to his class again and asked his friends. They said Jinyoung was absent. He rarely absent, except if he is sick. So, he's sick?

I tried to call him, but there's no answer. I tried to call him again, again, and again but still no answer. I'm worried now, I hope he's fine. What should I do now? I think, think, and think and I got and idea. I texted Baro and asked for Sandeul hyung numbers.

 

To: Baro
From: Gongchan
Do you have Sandeul hyung no.? Can you give me his number?
-Gongchan

To: Gongchan
From: Baro
Sure. +456873xxxx
why do you need his numbers? I'm sad :(

To: Baro
From: Gongchan
THANKS HYUNG! ^^
This is emergency.

 

Then he only answered welcome and ok. I called Sandeul hyung immediately. The beep already beeped for 5 times but he hadn't answered the phone. But then someone answered it.

“Sandeul hyung?”

“Ugh.. hmm.hello??” The other said sleepily.

“Is this Sandeul hyung?” I asked him.

“Ne~ hmm.. who is this?” I guessed he just woke up.

“This Gongchan! YAH! Sandeul hyung what didi you do with Jinyoung? He's not coming to school today! Did you kidnap him? Or or or did you lock him somewhere? Or did you hurt him? If he's hurt I'll hunt you!!!” I said angrily.

“Gongchan calm down ok. Are you serious he's not coming to school today?” He asked.

“Yes he's not coming to school. Don't pretend like you don't know! You really are a mysterious guy! Bad guy!” I said to him. But then the call was already disconnected. “eh? Hello? Hello? SANDEUL HYUNG! YAH!” I screamed to my phone and without I realized people around me already stared at me. I said sorry and ran away.

 

Sandeul's P.O.V

What happen to Jinyoung? I'm so sure I sent him home directly. Is he sick? I called a taxi and went to his house. I feel bad if he is really sick. I get inside the taxi and said to the driver to go to Jinyoung's home fastly. But the driver only drive casually, I said to him again to drive faster and again he only drive casually. Finally, I lost my temper and said to him, “YAH! AJEOSSI! FASTER!” Finally he heard me and he did what I said.

I went to Jinyoung's home quite fast thank to the taxi's driver. I knocked to his door once, twice and thrice but no one opened the door. I knocked the door continously, then I can hear someone's coming to open the door. The door opened and revealed Jinyoung that look sleepy.

“Sandeul hyung? What are you doing knocked at my door like that?” Jinyoung said.

“Are you ok? Are you fine?” I checked on him, I touched his forehead and I can feel a slight heat and also on his neck. “You're sick? Oh no, this is because of me. I'm so sorry.” I apoligized to him.

“No hyung, I just feel a bit tired that's all.” He said. “By the way, please come in”.

I nodded and went inside. His house looked comfy and has a homey feeling.

“Please take a sit hyung. I'm going to make a tea.”

“No, no! You're sick, just take a rest for now. No need to serve a drink.” I said to him.

“I'm not sick hyung just tired ok.”

I don't care what he said, then I asked him. “Have you eat your lunch?” I could see from his eyes that he hasn't eat his lunch. “You haven't right? Now, you should eat.” and I take him somewhere but then... “Where I'm going to take you? Where's your dining room?” I asked him.

“Hyung, you really need to stop that behaviour.” He giggled. “Here let me take you to the dining room.” He taking me to the dining room. I could see lots of food already prepared. “You haven't had your lunch too right, hyung?”. I nodded. “Then let's have lunch together.”

“Oh no no, it's ok jinyoung.” I said to him.

“Nope, you forced to me have lunch and so am I.” He said. I didn't have any choice and I eat beside him. “please eat a lot hyung.” He said to me. I just nodded. I feel weird now, I was going to check on Jinyoung but now what am I doing?

 

We finished our lunch then I said to him, “now you should rest Jinyoung. Sorry for interrupting your rest time.”

“I'm fine hyung. I feel better now somehow.” He smiled. I just nodded. Then he asked me something, “Hey, by the way how do you remember my house? You have that short memory behaviour right?” I was surprised too, I didn't realized it. How could I remember his house?

“I don't know too, really I don't know. I'm sruprised too actually.” I said to him truthfully.

“Wow this is magic hyung.” He laughed.

“So, now you should rest, don't forget to drink your medicine. I don't want to interrupt you again.”

“I said I'm fine, really. No need medicine, just a little bit rest.” He assured me.

“Ok then, so rest ok.” I said and ruffled his hair.

“Stop it hyung!” He said and took my hand. I could see his blushing while holding my hand, then he quickly let go of my hand. He really cute. Then he talked, “Hmmm... so, hyung, thanks for coming today.”

“Your welcome.” I said then I walked to the front door. “So, I'm going now, once again sorry for interrupting your rest time.”

“It's ok hyung, jinjja. Be careful.” I waved my hands and but then I forgot something. I called him and said, “Jinyoung! check your phone, Gongchan is worried, said to him that your absent is not my fault ok!” I shouted to him. He nodded and waved his hands to me. I called a taxi went back to my house.

 

Gongchan's POV

After school finished I went to Jinyoung's house immediately. I'm worried, I really need to know his condition. I arrived at his house but then I saw something surprising. Wow! Jackpot! I saw Sandeul hyung went out from Jinyoung's house. This is really fishy, something must be happening between them yesterday. I decided to call Baro hyung but actually I'm too shy to call him. I take my time thinking should I call or not and I decided to call him.

“Hello?” Baro is on the line.

“Urhh.... Hello hyung” I said.

“Oh, Hello Gongchan, is there anything I can help?” He asked.

“isawsandeulhyungwentoutfromjinyounghousejustnow.” I said nervously so I just said fastly.

“Mwo? Slowly gongchan, what happen?” He tried to calm me down.

“I said, I saw, Sandeul hyung, went out, from, Jinyoung's house. Did you get it now?” I said slowly so he could get what I said.

“Well, I'm not surprised.” He said calmly.

“eh? You're not surprised? Why hyung?”

“Well, Sandeul always talks about Jinyoung to me eventhough he only met him once. And twice with yesterday.” He said to me and he added, “But don't tell Jinyoung about this.”

“REALLY?!” I bounced like a ball. What a good news, I know that Jinyoung likes him too but he just doesn't want to admit it. “So... Hmm... hyung, I have a plan, will you help me out?”