The Secret Plan

My Neighbour

 

Yesterday was super duper awesome. Not just that I found out about Sandeul hyung went to Jinyoung's house but I maked a secret plan with Baro hyung. I can't tell you guys because this is a secret plan. I'll tell you later on ok!

I arrived to school and went to Jinyoung's class.

“Jinyounggggg!!!” I ran to him.

“Hey Gongchan, what's up? You missed me right? I know, I know you don't have to tell me.” He said confidently.

“Yah! What's that. I don't miss you.” I said a little bit blushing.

“But, as I can see, you keep calling me yesterday and texting me on school time, are you blushing?.” Right. Busted. He got me.

“I'M NOT!” I deny it, “and I only worried about you Jinyoung”, then I know what I should I say to him I smirked, “but I'm not worried anymore since someone already have taken care of you.”

“Excuse me? Take care of me?” He said in disbelief.

“Yep.” He looked confused. “But that's not the point. I came to you because I want you to go on a........ Blind Date!!!” So, here it is the secret plan.

“WHAT?!” He shocked. “Jinyoung, don't you ever try to make me go on a blind date.”

“But why? This is good for you, you know.” I tried to persuade him.

“I have someone that I like ok.” He said shyly.

“Really? Well then it's not bad to see someone else, right?” I did all my best to persuade him and lastly I used my puppy face on him.

“ughh... stop that puppy face of yours...” I can see that he tried to consider it. “huh... alright, I go.”

“Yeay! Jinyoung you're the best.” I said and bounced happily. “So, this weekend, 11 AM, at the Amusement Park ok.”

“Ok, Gongchan. You'll accompany me right?”

“Yep, but when your date came I leave you both.” Then the bell rang. “Ok, so see you this weekend Jinyoung! Don't forget! See you!” I said.

“see you!” He said to and I left his class.

 

Jinyoung's POV

What that Gongchan think? Doesn't he realize, that He's the one that I like. I don't want to go to that blind date. I did everything to express my feeling to him, I even act a bit aggressive now, he still doesn't realize it? Do I need to tell him straightly? I'm still not ready. I don't want him to reject me. Guess, that I like him so much that I can't refuse what he asked me.

 

Baro's POV.

I remembered what Gongchan said to me yesterday. He really is a fantastic kid. He asked me to make Sandeul go on a Blind date and his date gonna be Jinyoung. Really, I can't believe this. I know, that Sandeul likes him but he just never said it to me but I can see it. But, based on what I see on Jinyoung, I think he likes Gongchan. I could see he staring at me everytime I get near to Gongchan. I don't care about him, you kid just stay away, Gongchan is my litle brother, he's mine.

I went to see Sandeul and I could see he's having his lunch.

“Hey Sandeul!” I greeted him.

“Hey Baro! What's up?” He greeted me back.

“Fine”, I answered him. I straightly said it to him. “So, do you want to go ou this Saturday?”

“Sure, where?” He asked while he eating his lunch.

“Amusement Park.”

“REALLY? It's been a long time. Who's with us?” He asked me.

“Well... It's a blind date... for you.” I said to him.

“WHAT?!” He shocked. “Baro, you're... arghh unbelievable... I forgot what I was going to say to you.” He said then I laughed.

“I know what you were going to say, you're going to say that you'll coming and have fun!” I said to him. He looked unhappy. “Hey, come on! It's going to be fun, I promise you.” I assured him.

“Baro, you really are so unbelievable.” He said and he added, “Ok, I'll go.”

“Really? Yes!” I said and did victory gesture. “So, this Saturday, 11 AM, at the Amusement Park, don't be late. Don't want to make your date waiting.” I .

“I get it and by the way can you text me or call me, the night before. I'm afraid I'll forget the appointment.” He said. I nodded.

“Ok, see you this saturday Sandeul! Need to go to other class.”

“Ok, Bye!” He said to me and I left.

 

Gongchan's POV

Thursday, friday has passed and today is the big day, it's Saturday! I'm going to be the witness of the start of Jindeul couple or maybe Sanyoung couple? I like Jindeul more. Really can't wait to see them. I dress casually and went out from my house. I went to Baro hyung's house. Yep, I went to his house, because he said that me and him will go together to amusement park. Then we separate, I meet Jinyoung, and he meet Sandeul hyung. After that we'll tell them to meet each other under the famous big tree. The famous big tree known as a good place to confess. I'm getting more excited.

I knocked to his door then not long he opened the door. He looked, wow good looking, handsome. He wore a blue plaid shirt, white t-shirt with computer iconic arrow inside, and a blue jeans, simple but amusing. He snapped his finger in front my eyes. Then I realized I've been staring at him.

“Do I look fine? Nothing's wrong right?” He asked me.

“uh... No, no no no nothing's wrong.” I said.

“So, are you ready to go?” He asked me.

“Ne.” I answered him. Then we went inside the car.

I'm nervous suddenly, I feel like I'm the one whose going on a date. Oh my god, just think of it make me blush. He started his engine and he drove.

 

The trip took 45-50 minutes. We arrived just in time. We went outside of the car then bought the ticket and get inside.

“Hyung, Jinyoung texted me and said that he's arrived and already inside. He's at the front gate. I go to him first ok.” I said to him.

“Ok Jinyoung.” He said and I walked to the front gate to meet up with Jinyoung.

I saw Jinyoung dress in black sweater covering his blue shirt and jeans. I approached him and greeted him, “Jinyoung, you're coming!”

“Of course, I'm a good friend. Unlike you.” He said to me.

“Hey, I'm a good friend too, you'll thank me later.” I said to him.

“Yeah, whatever. So where is the date?” He looked curious and looked around.

“Oh right! You need to meet your date, under the famous big tree. You know where is it right?”

“I know. Let's go then.” He walked and grabbed my hand. I stopped and tried released my hand.

“I'm not coming with you Jinyoung.” I said to him. “You need to go alone to see your date.”

“Great!” He sighed. Then he said “since I'm the best friend ever, I'll do what you say.” He finished his words and left. I hope the best of luck to him and Sandeul hyung.

 

Baro's POV

Where is he? I already texted him last night so he won't forget. But now, he hasn't come? I called him again, again, but no one answer it. I saw a new message in my inbox. It was Gongchan.

To: Baro

From: Gongchan

Tell Sandeul hyung, to greet a guy with a black sweater and blue shirt inside of it.

 

Argh! Where's that Sandeul? Then suddenly I feel someone tap my shoulder and sat on the street.

“Yah! Sandeul where have you been? What time is it? I said don't make your date waiting.” I said to him.

“YAH! Don't...huff, don't you.. huft, know... that... huf... I running from... hufff the entrance... to here... so, I'm not going... really late” He said, panting. I feel bad for him then I told him to go the famous big tree straightly.

“Ok ok I'm sorry, I get it. Now, you need to go straightly to the famous big tree. Greet a guy with a black sweater and blue shirt inside of it.”

“I get it, I get it.” He left then I remembered something, he need a map. He won't remember this place. I ran to him and gave him the map of the Amusement Park.

“Sandeul, you need this. Don't get lost ok.” I said to him. He nodded and walked to the big tree. Let's  see what will happen next.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to edit all chapters font and size so you guys can read more comfortably. I just realized that the font is too small to read. So, this is chapter 9 happy reading!