02.

Heartbeat

“today is totally a mess.” Kris said, glaring at the two maknaes. “it is because of your faults, maknaes.” He pointed the two maknaes. 

 
 
 
Tao pouted. “but hyung, it is Sehun who spill ice-cream on that dude.” He protect himself. Sehun rolls his eyes. 
 
 
 
“who is the one who shout to gain attention?” Sehun said back. “hello! They insult us.” Tao said. Sehun make a face. 
 
 
 
“hey, I even protect our group. I should be the hero.” he said. 
 
 
 
“well, you make us run from those crazy fangirls and that two crazy fanboy? Ugh, what are they actually?!” Sehun said. Suho chuckled. “that two boys must be our fans.” he said. 
 
 
 
“but they’re a guy, hyung.” Sehun said. “but they’re kinda cute.” Jongdae blurted out. He gain attention from s. 
 
 
 
“what?!” he looked at them, “I mean, the cute one look like Xiumin though.” he said. 
 
 
 
“whatever, I think the one with big eye is kinda cute.” Suho said.
 
 
 
“hey hey, remember they’re our fans.” Kris said. “we know.” the two replies. Sehun pouted. “speaking about the ex and I kinda miss Jonginnie. I wonder what is he doing right now.” as soon as they heard Jongin, they become soft. 
 
 
 
“I miss him too,” Chanyeol spoke. “he should be the centre of the group.” he continued. Tao said nothing. He keep starring at Sehun and sighed. “maybe we’re fated to be with this six. Let’s just forget the past and move on.” he said. 
 
 
 
“yeah, Tao is right. Let’s just move on.” Kris said. 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
Baekhyun starred blankly at his parents. “why are you guys here?” he asked. 
 
 
 
“Baekhyun-ah, you welcome your parents like this?” his mom said in Busan accent. “we’ve come all along from Busan just to give you super big news.” he said.
 
 
 
“arraso, then come in.” his accent also become those accent, leading his parents into his small house. 
 
 
 
“Baekhyun-ah, do you remember we have a great relationship with Mrs. Park?” he asked Baekhyun. “I know, you were inseparable. I actually though you’re dating him.” he said to his mom. His mom slapped his back. 
 
 
 
“yah!” he shouted. “actually, it is your father who is in love with his father.” His mom said. Baekhyun looked at his father who is blushing. 
 
 
 
“you want to reunion with your first love?!” Baekhyun asked. 
 
 
 
“of course not. Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung wants their son to get married with you.” His father said. His mom clapped her hands. “yes, Minho is right. So that, I can get in contact with Key hyung back.” his mom said.
 
 
 
“Taeminnie is happy with the idea.” Minho said. Baekhyun stared at his parents with his mouth wide open. “YOU’RE MAKING ME MARRY A GUY?! Oh no, I’m for DAEHYUNNIE!” he shouted. Taemin closed his ears. 
 
 
 
“Aigoo, he is a good guy. Don’t worry, you will totally like him.” Taemin smiled. Baekhyun shook his head. “I am only marrying Daehyunnie, full stop.” Baekhyun said, stubbornly. 
 
 
 
“no, you aren’t. That Daehyunnie of yours doesn’t even know your existence.” Taemin rolls his eyes. 
 
 
 
“but UMMA!” he shouted.
 
 
“no buts honey, we’re meeting with them tomorrow.” Taemin said as Baekhyun pouted. “you will totally like him, dear.” Minho cheered.
 
 
 
“I will never like someone more than Daehyunnie.” he said.
 
 
 
“watch your words, Baekie. Maybe you would fall for him more.” Minuo smirks. 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
The Heartbeat stared at the two figure in front of their dorm, it is none other than Korea’s top rich company owner, Park Jonghyun and his wife, Kim Kibum. 
 
 
 
“CHANYEOL!” Key ran to his son and hugged him tight. Chanyeol was stunned. Key release the hug and Jonghyun gives a smile. “ugh, why are you guys here?!” he earns a smack on his head. 
 
 
 
“how did you welcome your parents?! Like this?” Key shouted. 
 
 
 
“ugh, welcome to our dorm, Aunty and uncle.” Kris, being the leader and Chanyeol’s best friend spoke. Key smiled. “awww, you’re so sweet.” Kris gives a warm smile back. 
 
 
 
“don’t you want to introduce with your member, Yeol?” his mom asked. Chanyeol sighed. 
 
 
 
“mom and dad, this is my members. Guys, this is mom and dad.” the introduction is plain and simple. Kris chuckled. “nice to meet you, mister and mistress. I’m Kris.” he smiled.
 
 
 
“Aigoo, you’re so sweet. I wish you two would date.” Key smiled. Kris blushed as Chanyeol’s eyes went wide. “UMMA!” he shouted while the other members giggle. 
 
 
 
“okay, Yeol, we’re here to discuss about your marriage.” Jonghyun spoke. Chanyeol, including all the members’ eyes widened. 
 
 
 
“WHAAAAT?!”
 
 
 
“Yes,—”
 
 
 
“but, I’m an idol. Besides I can’t get married in such a precious age.” Chanyeol complained. 
 
 
 
“the marriage will be secret.” Key smiled. “until love blossom between you two.” he continued. 
 
 
 
“this is not going to happen. I-I-I-” he glanced at Kris. Key looked at Kris. “are you two dating?” he asked. Chanyeol blush while looking the ground. 
 
 
 
“uh, no, we’re not.” That was Kris’s answer. Nobody know that simple answer of Kris break Chanyeol’s heart into pieces. 
 
 
 
“great,” Key smiled. “Chanyeollie, we’re going to meet with the Byun tomorrow. Be prepared.” he said as he leaves with Jonghyun, clinging onto his arms. 
 
 
 
When they’re gone, Chanyeol let out an heavy sigh. Kris looked at the younger boy. “hey, are you okay?!” he asked. Chanyeol fake a smile. 
 
 
 
“I guess.” Kris nodded. 
 
 
 
“hey, hyungduel, why don’t we go to karaoke?” Sehun suggested. 
 
 
 
“YEAH, SEHUNNIE IS RIGHT!” Tao said, agreeing Sehun’s statement. Suho glance at Kris. 
 
 
 
“not this time, maknaes. Look, Chanyeollie is not in a good mood.” Kris said. Chanyeol smiled, thanking Kris.
 
 
 
“but—”
 
 
 
“No buts, Hun.” Kris said.
 
 
“ge, buiing buiing.” Tao make an angeyo. Kris closed his eyes. “ugh, I’m not going to fall for this time.” Kris said. Sehun pouted as Tao make a puppy eyes. 
 
 
 
“okay, then let’s go! We’re going to have fun!” Chanyeol said, while smiling to ear to ear. Kris looked at Chanyeol creepily. “you sure?” he asked.
 
 
 
“yeah,”
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol growled as he stared at the breakfast, bacon and egg. This is what Suho always cook for them. “bacon and egg again?” Sehun asked a bit in whiny tone. Suho pouted. 
 
 
 
“it is nice match.” he replies. 
 
 
 
“I guess I have to marry bacon.” Chanyeol blurted out. Kris eyed on him. “why?”
 
 
 
“look, Suho hyung is always treating us this dish geez.” Tao complained. 
 
 
 
“don’t blame him, that’s the only dish he could actually cook.” Jongdae said in as a matter of facts. Suho pouted. “eat it, we actually have these in the fridge. I’m going to the mall today. Are you guys following me?” Suho asked. Sehun smirks. “nope, I am going out with Tao to the amusement park.” He replies as Tao nodded. 
 
 
 
 
“don’t cause any problems.” Kris reminded. 
 
 
“Jongdae?” Suho asked. 
 
 
 
“I’m watching TV the whole day.” he said. Suho pouted as he looked at Kris. He sighed. “alright, I will come with you.” 
 
 
 
 
 
Today is a long day for Chanyeol. He don’t want to get married yet but he kind of excited to see his fiancé. “he better be the nice guy.” he said while fixing his bow. Jongdae came into the room which the two share. “hey, you ready?” he asked. Chanyeol nodded. 
 
 
 
“I guess.” 
 
 
 
“you have to tell me back how your fiancé look like, okay?” Jongdae said as Chanyeol nodded. “I’m going, wish me luck.” he said as he drive to the fancy restaurant where his parents are waiting. When he arrive to the restaurant, the waiter lead him into the private room. He saw his parents talking happily with the two men. Chanyeol sighed. 
 
 
 
“I’m here.” he smiled brightly. “oh, Chanyeol, come and sit. Baekhyun is on the way.” before Key could finish the sentence. A cheerful boy barged into the room. 
 
 
 
“I’m sorry, i’m late.” he said as he bowed to the parents. Chanyeol notice that how fair the boy skin is. He is kinda cute. His eyes averted towards Chanyeol as his eyes grew bigger. He looks totally shock.
 
 
 
“OMG, DON’T TELL ME I HAVE TO MARRY THIS JERK!” Chanyeol frowned. He is an anti? He is going to get married to his anti?! Chanyeol was so shock, ‘duh, it is going to be a long night.’