01.

Heartbeat

Baekhyun lazily come back into his house. His house is quiet. He walked into his bed room and lay his back on his bed, looking at the ceiling.

 

"Hyung, I'm back." He smiled, looking at a huge Daehyun's poster on the ceiling. Baekhyun is a huge BABY. He buy everything that is related to B.A.P, he goes every B.A.P fansign. Once, he even barged into B.A.P's waiting room in order to meet with his idol but end up kicking out by the secruity. "Hyung, I'll totally come to your fansign. But seriously, I need money." Baekhyun pouted. He walked to the kitchen and make a ramen for himself. "I seriously need somebody to talk. I'm going to bored to death." Baekhyun pouted. 

 

He sit in front of the TV and search the perfect line. Everything is boring. "Ahh~ why all the shows are that boring?" he whined. When he change the channel, a familiar figure stopped him.

 

"Oh my god, those jerks." Baekhyun said while looking the face of Chanyeol, rapping. "He . I wish my hyungs would appear soon." He said while switching back to other channel. One channel got his eyes, "OH MY GOD, B.A.P!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

***

 

 

"I'm sorry," Chanyeol bowed once again. He made a very small mistake on stage but he can't stop apologizing to his CEO. HS Entertainment is so strict.

 

"Okay, you can go now. Make sure next time you won't make a mistake, Chanyeol." He said strictly. All Chanyeol could do is nod. He come out from the office and saw s look worried.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Kris, being his best friend asked him. Seeing Kris's face is like a medicine to him. Everything wash away. Chanyeol nodded.

 

"Since we all are free today, why don't we go to somewhere?" Sehun suggested.

 

"YEAH, SEHUNNIE IS RIGHT!" Tao said excidetly. Suho looked at Kris but Kris shook his head. "Do you want to followed by those crazy fans?" he asked. Sehun pouted so is Tao.

 

"But Hyung, we're tired." Sehun protested.

 

"Right, gege!" Tao said.

 

"NO is a NO." Kris said.

 

"Hyung, pl-leassssssss.." Sehun whined. Kris, Chanyeol, Jongdae and Suho closed their ears. Kris make a face.

 

"That's disgusting, Hun." Kris said, as Sehun pouted.

 

"ge, buiing buiing." Tao said innocently. Kris slapped his forehead. "Do whatever you want!"

 

"YAY!!" The two maknae hugged as they jumped while Suho and Jongdae smiled secretly. Kris noticed Chanyeol is also smiling. He smiled to him which make the younger blush.

 

"Alright, let's get going." he said as they all headed to the amusement park, wearing all disguise.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

No, no, no, no mercy!
Yeah, we are the B.A.P
Baby wussup!
Uliga Wasseo!
Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun lazily answered his phone, “yobosayo.” it is Yixing. The other line got really excited. 
 
 
 
“Byun Baekhyun, do you know what I get?” He asked excitedly. “what?” Baekhyun asked, uninterested. 
 
 
 
“I heard B.A.P is going to ____ amusement park. I think for variety show? Come on, get your lazy to my house. Let’s get going! I can’t wait to see Himchannie hyung!” Yixing said excitedly. As soon as Baekhyun heard the word B.A.P, he feel like he lost his world.
 
 
“Baek, are you there?”
 
 
“...”
 
 
 
“...”
 
 
 
“OH MY FREAKIN GOD, I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE DAEHYUNNIEEEE!” 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun quickly changes his clothes and run towards Yixing’s house. As soon as he arrived to his house, he saw Luhan, Minseok and Kyungsoo are already there. Baekhyun run towards them. “let’s get going! I can’t wait to see my hyungs!!” he said excitedly. 
 
 
 
“so do I. I can’t wait to meet with Jonguppie!” Luhan sequels like a little fangirl. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. “I wish I could meet Heartbeat.” he mumbles. 
 
 
 
“Kyungie, seriously stop talking about those six uglies.” Luhan said while Baekhyun nodded in agreement.
 
 
“LET’S GO GUYS!” Yixing come out from his house and look absolutely excited. The five of them went to the ____ amusement park with Yixing’s car. As soon as they arrive there, they looked at how huge the park is. “how can we going to find B.A.P?” Baekhyun questioned. 
 
 
 
“don’t worry, if they’re our fate, we’ll totally meet them.” Kyungsoo said. “I wish Heartbeat is there.” he whispered to Minseok. 
 
 
“I know right.” 
 
 
 
 
The three of them were very excite to see with B.A.P but apparently they didn’t find them. “it is weird, where are they?” Yixing asked, ruffling his hair.
 
 
 
“are you sure they come here?” Luhan asked.
 
 
 
“I think so.” Yixing replies.
 
 
 
“I thought I was about to meet Daehyunnie.” Baekhyun whined. Yixing patted his back. “mianhae, Baekie.” he pouted. Baekhyun wiped his non-existence tears. 
 
 
 
“I’ll treat you ice-cream!” Yixing smiled. “You have to treat me too.” Luhan pouted.
 
 
 
“Arraso, let’s go!” they headed to the ice-cream shop. Kyungsoo looked at Minseok. “okay, why are we standing here?” he asked. 
 
 
 
“no idea, let’s just follow them.” Minseok said as they follow the three BABYz. 
 
 
 
“OH. MY. GOD. MY STITCH T-SHIRT!” that was Luhan’s voice. Kyungsoo and Minseok quickly run to the voice. Lucky that they’re only a few people. “you have to pay me back! MY STITCH!” Luhan cried while Baekhyun glaring at the people. Yixing was cleaning the ice-cream from Luhan’s shirt. 
 
 
 
“oh my god, what happen?” Kyungsoo asked. Luhan cried. “my t-shirt. That jerk make it.” Luhan said, pointing to a guy with weird hairstyle. 
 
 
 
“wait a second, I know you.” Baekhyun blurted out while starring creepily to six guys in front of them. “you guys are kind of similar with... Aah, I know. Guys, you know those stupid bunch of jerks called ‘Heartbeat’. These six guys kind of look a like.” Baekhyun said to his friends. One of the tall guy’s eye went wide. 
 
 
 
“what the hell you say to us? YOU INSULT US?” Tao blurted. “oh my god, Tao, we’re going to recognized.” the one who accidentally tripped on Luhan said. 
 
 
 
“I KNOW THESE VOICES!” Kyungsoo said, his eyes getting bigger. “Minseok-ah, our dreams come true. IT IS THEM. HEARTBEAT.” Kyungsoo shouted which gain interest from public. All people looked at them with wide eyes while Baekhyun, Luhan and Yixing were speechless. 
 
 
 
“WE WANT SIGN!” both Kyungsoo and Minseok shouted. 
 
 
“oh hell, they knew us.” Jongdae said. 
 
 
 
“what should we do?” Suho asked as they all looked at Kris. 
 
 
 
“well, RUN!” the six of them run away as fangirls including Kyungsoo and Minseok follows them, leaving the three of them behind. 
 
 
 
“WHAT? HOW COULD THEY LEAVE AFTER THEY ALMOST RUIN MY SHIRT!” Luhan shouted. 
 
 
 
“those guys .” Baekhyun said.
 
 
 
“I seriously have no idea why Kyungsoo and Minseok like them.” Yixing said. Baekhyun and Luhan nodded by agreeing Yixing. 
 
 
“well, why don’t we to back home and watch B.A.P’s MV back.” Baekhyun said while smiling. “Let’s go.” they all leave to Baekhyun’s house.