03.

Heartbeat

 


 
 
 
Suho looked through the shops. Kris leaves him first. He said he need to buy some clothes. Suho was in market, he is buying some food for his five children. A guy accidentally bump into him. 
 
 
 
“OMO, I’m sorry,” a cute guy with big eyes apologized. Suho smiled as he helped the boy to get up. “are you okay?” Suho asked. The guy stared at him with his eyes getting bigger. 
 
 
 
“OMO, I know this voice!” he exclaimed as he looked Suho carefully. “you’re HEARTBEAT’S SUHO!” he shouted which gain attentions. Suho’s eyes went wide as he shut the younger’s mouth. 
 
 
 
“SUHO OPPA KYAAAA!” fans started to get wild and Suho doesn’t know how to react. The younger boy quickly grab his wrist and run. Suho follows the lead of the boy. He pushed him to get on his bike. Suho hugged the younger boy. He ride the bike so fast and finally they escape from the crowd. The place they arrive is quite and peace. The younger boy looked at him. He looked at Suho with an apologetic look. “I’m sorry, Suho-sshi. I shouldn’t shout.” he said while looking the ground. Suho said nothing, he just stared at the younger boy. To be honest, the younger boy looks so cute. “ugh, it-it-is okay.” Suho doesn’t know why he is shuttering in front of this little guy. 
 
 
 
“I’m a huge fan.” the little guy smile. “I have every single albums of you guys. And huge poster on my wall and huge Kris poster on the ceiling so that I can see his face as soon as I wake up.” he said as he looked at Suho. Suho just stared blankly at the boy. He never think this guy would like them that much. 
 
 
“umm, I’m Kyungsoo. Can I get your autograph?” he asked. Suho nodded as he takes out his pen. “where can I—” Kyungsoo bend his back. 
 
 
“on my back.” he said while smiling. “I’m not going to wash this clothes. EVER.” Suho feels weird with the fanboy. But he gives his signature on his back. The little boy smiled and look at Suho. 
 
 
“it is sooooo nice to meet with you, Suho-hyung.” he smiled. “and tell Kris-hyung that I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!” Kyungsoo said happily. Suho nodded, although something is bothering his heart. “I’ll tell him.” he smiled. 
 
 
 
“THANKS A LOT, SUHO-HYUNG! Today is totally the luckiest day in my life. I hope I would meet you guys too.” he said. Suho nodded. Then, a little guy’s phone rings. “oh shoot. I totally forget about Xing.” he said as he answered the phone. 
 
 
 
“ARRASO! I’m coming back in a minute—WHAT? You’re already home? Alright. Alright, see ya tomorrow.” he ends his phone. “mianhae.” he said. 
 
 
 
“Aniya, it is okay.” Suho said. “I think I should go now. My members are waiting.” Suho said. Kyungsoo nodded. “it is pleasure to meet you, Kyungsoo-sshi.” he smiled. 
 
 
“NEH. IT IS SO GLAD TO MEET YOU, HYUNG!” he said cheerfully. Suho bid good bye to the younger boy and leaves the place. He somehow feel his heart beating. “Aishh, I should’ve ask his number!” Suho said to himself. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kris leaves Suho in the market alone and he comes to the fashion icon to buy some clothes. He is glad that he is alone. If he is with Tao, that little brat will totally ask him to buy a Gucci. Kris was thinking what to buy, suddenly a guy with a piss tone bumps him. 
 
 
 
“WHERE THE HELL IS DO KYUNGSOO? HE LEAVES ME HERE—ouch.” he said in Chinese. Being a Chinese member, Kris understands what the boy had said. “! Watch your steps!” He said in an angry tone. 
 
 
 
“hey! You’re the one who bump me.” Kris fought back. The younger’s anger rise up. “WHAT?!” he said as he looked at Kris. “you’re asking my punch! I’m not in a good mood, okay?” he said, kinda loud which gain attention. “isn’t that Heartbeat’s Kris?” Kris heard people starts to gossip. 
 
 
 
“holy .” he said as he suddenly grab the boy’s hand and quickly leaves the spot before people starts to notice him. Finally, they reach somewhere where people can’t see them. The younger boy dialed to a number but still no answer. Kris just looked at the younger boy, he starts trembling and started to cry. “hey, you crying?” he asked. The younger wipe his tears. “my friend. He leaves me here alone. And I am kinda-lost?” he said in question tone.
 
 
 
“you’re not Korean?” he asked. The younger shook his head. “nope. I’m from China and I still don’t know some ways in Seoul.” he said, wiping his tears. Being a foreigner, he too doesn’t know how to help the boy. 
 
 
“hey, what about I send you. I have my own car.” he smiled. “hmm okay.” he smiled. Kris stared at the smile, those smiles are irresistible. Ditching Suho is not a problem right, since he know the ways in Seoul. Kris smiled as he pulled the younger boy with him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun still doesn’t get it why he is sitting in front of the person he hate the most. Chanyeol too, doesn’t even say a word. He has no idea why the boy hate him. But the parents were talking and they both feel like they’re in their world. 
 
 
 
“hey,” Chanyeol starts the conversation with Baekhyun. All Baekhyun do is glare back. “what do you want?” he asked. Chanyeol chuckled. 
 
 
“hey, you shouldn’t treat your fiancé like this.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun frowned. “fiancé, my .” he mumbles. 
 
 
 
“I can hear you, baby.” Chanyeol teased. Baekhyun make a face. “so, I will introduce myself. You must know me, right?” Chanyeol said in a victory smile. 
 
 
 
“who wouldn’t know such an like you?” Baekhyun’s answer is kinda rude. But hey, this is Chanyeol, he is still smiling. 
 
 
“Aha, then you must be my fan.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun rolls his eyes, “more like an anti.” he said. Chanyeol sighed. 
 
 
 
“okay, what do you want?” he asked.
 
 
 
“I want Daehyun. JUNG DAEHYUN. He is the only one who is going to be my hubby, not you.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol understands now. “Ahh, he is a Daehyun fan. That’s why he hate me.” 
 
 
Chanyeol smiles. “okay, don’t worry, I won’t fall for you too though.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun smirks as he claps hand. “trust be by 100% although we’re married. Gosh, I hate that word.” Baekhyun said as he looked into Chanyeol’s eyes. “that doesn’t mean you lose one anti.” Baekhyun smirks as Chanyeol smile. “I like it. Don’t worry, loving you will never happen.” he smiled. Baekhyun smile too. “me either.”
 
 
 
 
“awww, look. They’re so in love.” Key squealed. 
 
 
“of course they are. Look how they are loving each other.” Taemin said.
 
 
 
“this marriage is going to be so interesting.” Key said. “I know right,” Taemin agreed. The two father just smiled widely. Baekhyun and Chanyeol smirks at each other. Who knows their marriage will turn out very Intersting. Only the two would actually know.