004

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter

: REMEMBER (by Gavy Nj)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ae Sook." Suho called Ae Sook who was busy cooking for him. She stopped and looked at him with a smile. This smile. Who know it's can hurt someone so much. He smiled back at her.

"Don't you want to meet Kris?" He asked as he know that Kris' now lying on the hospital bed dying because of brain cancer. But Ae Sook doesn't know anything. She's clueless. She shooks her head showing that she doesn't want to meet someone that already ruined her life before.

Suho get up from his seat then walked to Ae Sook. He hugged her from behind then put his chin on top of her head.

"Please. He want to meet you for a while. Nothing's gonna happen." She stopped cooking and looked at him.

"Okay." She smiled at him. He knows that it was a fake smile.

"Thank you." He said then sit back at his previous seat.

They ate their breakfast together.

"Let's meet him now." He said cheerfully after spending his day with her. It was already 6.00 pm.

"Uh.. Now?" She asked. He nodded eagerly.

"Ahh. Okay." She gave him an awkward smile.

He dragged her to his car then pushed her lightly to her seat.

"Thank you." She said while raised her eyebrows. He ran to the driver seat and started to drive.

"Suho, where are we going?" She asked as she noticed that it was not the way to Kris' house.

"Going to Kris' place." He said cheerfully.

"Are you sure this is the way?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes! I'm 100% sure about it." He replied.

"Okay. Whatever you want, Suho." She sighed then stared outside the window.

"We're here." He said as he stopped at a hospital parking lot.

"A-a hospital?" She asked.

"Y-yes." He started to worry.

"l-let's go." She said as she get out of the car.

He led her to the ward where Kris' was placed.

"Kris. Ae Sook here." Suho said as he opened the door of a room.

"She's here?" He asked without looking. Suho pushed Ae Sook gently into the room.

"I'll leave you two to talk." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Then he left the room.

"K-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter