003

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S-suho. Come to my house. I need to tell you something." Kris said with a trembling voice.

"Okay." He replied with a monotone. What the heck with this guy?

He drive to Kris' place.

As he entered Kris' apartment that were left unlocked, he heard a man sobbing sound. He came closer and saw Kris were crying while his face full of blood.

"Yah!" He ran to him. Eventhough he's a jerk, Kris' still his bestfriend.

"Yah! What's happening to you? Are you okay?" He asked after saw this side of him. The weak side of him.

"S-suho. Read this." He hold a paper at him.

"How could something like this happened to you? Come on, let's go to hospital." He started to worried about his bestfriend.

"It's okay. I just want to tell you that, if something's happen to me, please take care of Ae Sook. Don't do something like I did. Love her, show her that you care about her. Don't cheat on her like I did. Always eat breakfast with her. Let she hug you in the morning. Don't yell at her. Always smile at her."

"Yah! It's like you're going to die soon." He joked and punched his arms playfully ignored the fact that his friend was bleeding on the couch.

"I'm serious. I'm sorry on how I treat her and you. She's yours now. Take her, love her. Don't leave her. I love her. So much." He said with a serious face.

"Let's clean your face first, dude." He tried to changed the topic as he feels he will cry if he hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter