001

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Suho waited for her to cried in his arm, she ended up sleeping in his arm. He looked at her then chuckled. He carried her bridal style to his car. He put her gently on the seat, he close the door then ran to the driver seat.

He kept on took some glances on Ae Sook, admiring her face. I don't know how Kris could do something like this to you. You are such a great person. Fool sometime. But still a loveable person who love to care about the others. If I was in his place now, I'll probably crying of regret to lose a great woman like you.

He drives to his house.
He slowly carried her to his room. He put the the blanket over her body then walked out of the room. He go to the guest room and slept there.

 

Jang Ae Sook woke up then rubbed her eyes softly. She looked around and realized that she's not in her room. Then she realize that last night she fall asleep in Suho's arms. She's blushed after remember it. Her heart beat more faster than usual. She keep on thinking about his word.

"are you already wake up?" Suho asked behind the door.

"y-yes." She replied. He opened the door then walked to her. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh.. Are you okay now?" He asked nervously as sweat started to form on his forehead and palm.

"I'm okay." She said.

"Umm. Wanna eat anything for breakfast?" He asked her .

"Umm. I will eat anything."

"I'll cook for you."

"I'll help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter