Two.

Letting go our Loved Ones.....

Author's Note: Long time no see!!! Didn't proofread, so sorry for any grammar mistakes. Enjoy, Comment and Subcribe!!! <3<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria lowers her head and whispered the father's name of her unborn child. 

"Shim Changmin...." 
 
Teacher Lee slumped on his chair, his face filled with shock and his eyes wide. He recovers from his shock and picks up his phone. "No!" Victoria, understanding what Teacher Lee is about to do, got up and stopped him. "We aren't even in a relationship. It was a mistake!" 
 
"A mistake that can end yours and his careers'!" Teacher Lee shouted. She flinched, and Teacher Lee tried to came down. "He needs to know about this so that we can come up with a solution."
 
"It's not his fault! And we both were drunk and-"
 
"Why are you trying to protecting him?" Teacher Lee cut her, making her stunned. "Do you love him?" He asked, and the way her eyes got a little wide, he knew that he is right. 
 
"Victoria......" He repeated,"Do you love him?"
 
Victoria looked away, confirming his suspicion. "Victoria, do have any idea how much hurt YOU will get if this gets to media?" Teacher Lee asked. 
 
She knew that; she knew what will happen to her if this really gets to the media. She can already imagine all the hate comments and people dissing her. But somehow, she wanted to protect him and this baby. "He suffered a lot, and I don't want to be a burden for him," Victoria whispered. 
 
Teacher Lee knew what she meant; thinking back in the past how much Changmin was hurt when s left him, leaving Yunho and Changmin alone. He knows how much he worked to be at this level; how many practice nights and sacrifices Changmin and Yunho did. DBSK and f(x) could be ruined if this becomes a scandal. Teacher Lee sighed, he had no idea what he should do. 
 
"It's in your hands now. You can abort the baby. Or either destroy his and your career by marrying him or just leave him alone and famous like he wants," Teacher Lee said. "Think about this carefully, Song Qian," he added, warningly. 
 
Victoria nodded, and left the room numbly. He watched her, noting her hands on her womb. He sighed again as the door closed. This will change everything.....
 
Victoria was totally lost  when she entered the elevator. Wanting to be alone, she decided to head to one of the practice rooms and spend some time alone to clear her thoughts. When she reached the floor, she was about to pass a slightly opened room when she heard someone talk. 
 
"Can we please take a five minute break?" Someone said, the father of her unborn child. Changmin. 
 
"Fine," an authorized voice said. Yunho. 
 
"Finally! I thought I was going to die," another voice said. Her best friend, Kyuhyun. 
 
"After one hour, I have to go to my sister's house for my niece's birthday. I might not be able to stay for that long," another voice appeared. Kai aka Kim Jong In. 
 
Victoria peeked in, saw Changmin and Kyuhyun laying on the floor, and Yunho and Kai sitting. They were all covered with sweat, and she wondered if she should talk to Changmin right now. Kai turned around and Victoria quickly hid behind. She sighed in relief when they didn't find her. No, I am not ready......
 
"Sometimes, I feel so jealous," Yunho said, and Victoria heard him lay flat on the floor. "Why hyung?" A husky voice, Kai. 
 
"I want to get married and have babies too. Like Sunye from Wonder Girls," Yunho said. 
 
"I would rather be dating than getting married," Kyuhyun said. "What about you Changmin?" Obviously Kyuhyun was trying to make Changmin talk. 
 
"I don't want to have a commitment right now. I am still young," Changmin's bored voice came through Victoria's ears. 
 
"But hyung, what about those girls you always hang out with?" Kai, innocent as ever, asked him. It was no secret that Changmin is a playboy, but it still hurt Victoria. One of the many reasons she still didn't confess. 
 
"Those are the girls I just sleep around with," Changmin said. "Yah!" Yunho shouted, clearly embarrassed by Changim's words. 
 
"What? Kai is an adult! By the way Kai, did you sleep with someone?" He asked again, and Victoria could imagine Kai blushing. 
 
"Yah!" Now Kyuhyun and and Yunho shouted. She heard a slap sound, and the next childish words made her smile. "Ouch! It's hurts!" Changmin whined. 
 
"Good," Yunho muttered. "So you really are not in a relationship?" Kai asked. 
 
"No," Changmin said. "Why?"
 
"I heard you were dating Sunhwa, guess its not true," Kai replied. After a few moments, Kyuhyun spoke again. 
 
"Let's just say Changmin," Kyuhyun said. "If your girl becomes pregnant-"
 
"I always use protection. Always use condoms Kai," Changmin interrupted. 
 
"Listen to me!" Kyuhyun said again. "I am just saying, if your girl gets pregnant, then will you accept the girl and baby? You won't take responsibilities?" 
 
Victoria's breath hitched, thinking about the irony of this situation. But his answer made Victoria's mind completely blank. 
 
"Obviously I will take the responsibilities, but I won't be happy with it. I mean, who wants to be in a relationship with a person with no feelings? Also, what about my career? My fans? Everything I have worked so hard? I am not stupid to just lose everything. I would hate the reason that would make me lose my happiness." 
 
There was a silence and Victoria found it hard to breathe. "So your basically saying that you will take responsibilities, but you won't love your baby?" Kyuhyun said, and she couldn't imagine what expression he would have. 
 
"Yes," Changmin's cold voice came and Victoria put her hands on to not make her sobs audible. "I would hate to lose my popularity. I worked hard for it. I am too young to be a dad, too young to settle with a family," He said. A silence was there, but Victoria didn't stay to listen what they were going to say. Instead, still keeping shut, she headed to the elevator. She tried hard to not to lose her somewhat composure. "Unnie?" She heard a girl say that, but she ignored it and just entered the elevator without stopping for that voice. 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Seohyun watched as Victoria enter the elevator while covering her face. Something was wrong, she knew that when she saw Victoria rushing out from the hall and to the elevator. Victoria didn't ignore people and is the most sweetest person. She didn't know why Victoria ignore her. Instead of following her, Seohyun decided to let Victoria have her personal space. She entered one of the closed practice room and was surprised to see Yunho, Changmin, Kyuhyun and Kai. 
 
"Oh, you practicing here?" Seohyun asked and the boys turned. "Yeah, but we are finishing up. What are you doing here?" Yunho asked. Seohyun shrugged and said,"I had free time." Another idea popped in her mind. "By any chance, was Victoria unnie here?" 
 
"No, why?" Kyuhyun said. She wondered if she should tell them what she saw, but decided against it. Maybe Victoria wouldn't like it; maybe it was nothing big. "Unnie and I thought of eating together, but she must have schedules right now and forgot to inform me. Oppa, wanna eat with me?" She lied. The boys agreed except for Kai. "I am sorry, but I have to meet my sister. Bye," and with that, Kai left. Seohyun went others, trying not to be bothered about Victoria and telling herself that its not a big deal.  
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
"What?" Krystal shouted at Amber and got up from the seat. Amber had just told them that Victoria is pregnant. Sulli and Luna are so shocked that they become blank. Manager oppa looks shocked, and gets up to call Teacher Lee. He exits, leaving the four girls alone. "Unnie, this is not something that you should be joking about," Sulli said. "If it, then this is too much," Luna added. 
 
"I am not joking," Amber said. "She really is pregnant." Krystal scoffed. "No way, remember what she told us before? In our pre-debut days?" The four of them got back in time and thought about their conversation. 
 
*Flashback* 
 
The day f(x) had moved to their dorms was a day they really couldn't forget. There was an air of awkwardness when all the five girls had been in the dorms. They had met each other when Lee Soo Man had called them and announced that they are going to debut together. The rest were really just strangers to each, not once did they have a conversation before this. Soojung and Jinri had been known in SM for so long, since both of them joined when they were really young. They were also child-actors, already well known for their beauty. There is Sunyoung, the trainee known for her voice than her dance, the next "BoA". There is Amber, the trainee that everyone knew because of her tomboyish looks and cool personality. And then there is Song Qian, the oldest in the group, and the trainee that had attracted a lot of attention from their sunbaes and people, also one of CF models that appears a lot because of her beauty. The five stood in the middle if the living room, awkwardly staring at each other. There was a language barrier too, since Qian is Chinese and Amber is American-Taiwanese , and the younger girls are Korean. You could taste the awkwardness in the air, and the girls sighed in relief when their manager came inside. 
 
"This is not going to work." 
 
The girls looked at Sunyoung, who stood up after their manager left an hour ago.  "Let's try this again. Hello, my name is Sunyoung, and I am 16 years old. Who is the maknae?" 
 
Jinri and Soojung looked at each other, and raised their hands. "We both were born in the same year, but I was born later so I guess I am the maknae," Soojung said. 
 
"I am 17 years old," Amber said. The girls looked at Qian, expecting her to say something. She sighed, suddenly feeling insecure. "22," Qian said. The girls looked at her in shock, not believing that a baby face like Qian is actually 22 years old. "So, you are the leader?" Jinri asks. Qian nods, remembering what their manager said. An awkward moment passed before Amber spoke. 
 
"So, who's good in cooking?"
 
An hour later, Qian is in the kitchen, with the younger girls helping her. Helping each other and working together had erased the awkwardness, and all the girls were actually enjoying the moment. The younger girls immediately fell in love with Qian's Beijing Fried Rice and MapoTofu. During the dinner, the girls opened about themselves, slowly getting comfortable in their new home. The younger girls were talking about their families, and Qian felt a pang of jealousy listening about their not-so-perfect but happy family.  

“My dad used to hate me,” Qian said, plain as a fact. The younger girls looked shocked; they didn’t expect this. Qian noticed their expression, for she smiled assuringly. "It’s okay. I already knew about this before he left me.”

“What? He left you?" Soojung asked.

“My parents didn’t get married because of love. They had to because of me,” Qian calmly said. It took them a moment to understand what she was trying to say. They girls were young, but that doesn’t mean that they are naïve. They are stepping into the adult’s world at a young age; they have to know about these things. “My dad used to think of me as a hindrance; he always thought that I was stopping him from living his life freely,” Qian continued. “Eventually my parents got separated, and my dad never turned to look at me. I grew up knowing that my father didn’t want me in his life. I don’t want my child to suffer like that, so I promised myself to never follow the same path as my parents did.”

The girls noticed the changed in Qian's face, the grimness and her eyes filled with sorrow. “Don’t do something that you might regret later. We are going to be celebrities, we have to be careful.”

But she suddenly smiled and grabbed each girl’s hand. “But I hope that we don’t get that feeling of one of the member hating another member. I hope we all accept each other as how we are, and try to adjust with each other. We may be strangers now, but we are going to be family, right?” Qian said. Each of the girls had tears in their eyes as they were touched by Qian. Although it was in broken Korean, the girls were able to understand her feelings.

“Also, as you leader and now umma, I will work hard and protect you guys!” Qian said, and the girls cheered for their future. At the moment, they created a bond that could never be broken at all, even if they were separated.

*End of Flashback* 

"Amber is right." 

Their heads turn to their manager, looking solemn and serious. At that moment, the Korean girls knew that what Amber said was true; their manager never jokes at all. The shock made Krystal sit down on the couch, with Luna and Sulli beside her. Victoria would never do this, she hated this because of her past. "But who...." Sulli said, and the four girls looked at their manager oppa for the answer, who was trying his best to keep his voice calm. But before he could speak, they all heard the click from the door opening. They knew that it was Victoria, and their bodies froze at the increasing sounds of her footsteps. They turned as she entered the living room, as they stared at the unrecognized person. She stopped in front of them, and the girls' eyes started to tear up. 

The girl in front if them had red, swollen eyes, her hair in a messy bun and tears strains could be seen clearly on her cheeks. Her eyes didn't have the spark of confidence that Victoria has, or the warmth and friendliness on her face. A weak woman stood in front of them, totally scared and lost. The woman stood in front of them is Song Qian, shaking in shock. Her eyes showed her her weakness, lonliness and her defeat. She wasn't the leader of f(x) they knew; there wasn't any traces of Victoria. She was lost, and also scared of them in a way. Before they could even take a step towrads her, Qian's legs gave her out and fainted before the girls could take in what they saw.