One.

Letting go our Loved Ones.....

Amber found Victoria drinking green tea in the kitchen of their dorms. Victoria looked tired, which was unusual. Amber got worried because Victoria never showed her weak side like this before. She looked so tired and had no sleep at all. "Unnie, are you okay?" Amber asked her as she gave her unnie a hug. "Yeah, I'm fine," Victoria reassured the younger one, and forced a smile. "Sure?" Amber asked again before heading to the refrigerator. Victoria nodded before saying that whether she should make breakfast or not. Looking at how tired Victoria is, Amber replied,"Nah... Yesterday I made tacos so I can just reheat that." 

But Victoria wasn't hearing as she suddenly got nausea with the fish smell coming out of the refrigerator. Covering , Victoria dashed to the toilet as soon as she can. Amber just stood there, stunned to respond to anything. "What the...." Amber found herself asking this. Slowly, she walked to the bathroom and found Victoria lay on the ground, puke everywhere. Amber swallowed and helped Victoria clean herself and the toilet. She helped the leader to the living room, and only after she give warm tea to Victoria did Amber ask her first question: "How long has this been going on?" 
 
"Two weeks?" Victoria replied, sipping in the liquid to warm her body. 
 
Two weeks? I was with Jackie and others were at their own homes. So Victoria was alone when this started? "Did you have...... with someone?" Amber asked, not believing what she was saying. 
 
Victoria didn't look at the younger one as her eyes laid on her cup. She was avoiding her eyes, Amber knew. "When was your last period?" Amber asked slowly. "A week late......." Victoria said unknowingly. Realization hit her as Victoria's eyes snapped back at Amber, seeing where this topic is heading to. A moment passed before anyone spoke. "But, this could be an infection or something," Victoria said, but it sounded more forced than it was supposed to be. Amber could see the fear in Victoria's eyes, the thought in her head becoming more real. How Amber wished that the younger ones are here and not doing their schedules. She gave the older one a hug before saying that she is going to buy the test. Victoria just sat there while Amber quickly rushed to the near pharmacy and bought a few tests. 
 
When she came back, Victoria was still in the same position, staring blankly. "Unnie," Amber slowly said and Victoria looked back at her. She saw the tests the younger one was holding, and her eyes got wide. 
 
"It doesn't have to be like that. I mean, I travel a lot and eat a lot..." Victoria started to blabber when Amber stopped her. 
 
"Song Qian," Amber said warningly, and Victoria flinched visibly. "Go and do this," Amber continued with such seriousness. Silently, Victoria took the tests and walked to the bathroom. The next minutes where the most longest moments in Amber's life. She stood up in thought of calling the members when Victoria came out. The older girl's face was impassive and Amber's dread became true when the leader shows the tests. 
 
Two clear red lines....... In every single tests that Amber gave her. 
 
Victoria is pregnant. 
 
"Don't tell this to anyone. I am going to the clinic, then meet Teacher Lee," Victoria said as she picked up her purse. "What about the girls and manager oppa? But who......?" Amber left that question hanging. Victoria stopped at the door, gripping the handle as if her life was on it. 
 
"We...... It was one time. We both were drunk. It was a mistake......." 
 
Victoria's statement left Amber in shock. Victoria just sprint out of the dorms and left. She never thought that Victoria would ever have one-night-stand with someone. Victoria is the type of girl who hold her ity till her marriage, and Amber doesn't even know who he is! The members shared everything with each other. She never thought that Victoria would hide this fact from her and the members. This shocked Amber so much that she had to sit down in a chair before processing anything. Slowly, Amber took her phone out of her pocket and called her manager oppa. 
 
"Oh Amber, what happened?" f(x)'s manager asked the tomboy. "Oppa, come quickly," Amber said, and the manager could hear the desperation in her voice. 
 
"Why? Did something happen?" Her manager asked. 
 
"Just come quickly. Also bring the girls too, arraso?" Amber said before hanging up. This was not the morning she wanted. Instead, she got up and made herself a cup of coffee to calm her nerves. But, what was going to happen next? 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Victoria's POV: 
 
I numbly walked out of the clinic, and before I knew it, I was in a taxi heading to SM Building. The conversation with Dr. Cho was in my head. 
 
"The results are positive. You're one month pregnant," Dr. Cho said as she handed the papers to me. She was the doctor that SM artists go to when it had to be secret. It was easier for the company too, since Dr. Cho had sworn to never inform any reporters of the SM artists for a big check. Like this, no big articles might come up because of "health" issues. But the words sinked into me. I am pregnant. There is a life inside me; a baby growing inside my womb.....
 
"When are you planning to abort it?" Dr. Cho asked me. My widen eyes snapped at her, not believing her words. "What?" I asked her. 
 
She looked at me with confusion. "I thought you want to abort it. I mean you are....." She didn't say anything but I could practically hear her thoughts. You are an idol; you are supposed to be perfect.... 
 
I got up, took the results and bowed to the doctor. "Thank you for the help," I said and turned around when Dr. Cho called me. "Victoria-ssi, are you really planning on keeping the baby?" 
 
I placed my hand on my flat womb, amazed that a life is in it. "I don't know," I whispered softly, keeping my eyes on my womb. 
 
"Whatever happens, remember that many lives are attached in this. I hope you make the right decision," Dr. Cho said, with trustworthy eyes and encouraging smile. 
 
I sighed inward, glad that the taxi driver isn't trying to have a conversation with me. My thoughts drifted back to that night; that night that gave me this baby. 
 
It was after the advertisement shoot, when his bandmate asked me out for a drink. The two of them and I are the face of the brand, and we were taking pictures for the commercial. Plus, they are my company sunbaes, so I really couldn't deny their offer. So we went to the bar, but the leader had to leave and at the end, it was just me and him. One shot turned into five, and before we knew it, we both were drunk. I felt his lips on mine, and I had no control on my body. We got lost in our wildness, and the next thing I knew, I was in a bed with him. I knew it when he got out of the bed, and I opened my eyes. I looked down at my body and a blood spot, so I quickly pulled the blanket up my body, covering the blood spot. 
 
"I am sorry," he said when he saw me awake. "About last night," he said and I was about to interrupt him when his next words completely shocked me.  
 
"We both were drunk, and it was a mistake. I hope this remains in these walls only. I am really sorry and I hope you will forget it, like me. And also, you were a great help to me, you know. You made me forget my problems, so thanks for that." 
 
In conclusion, you don't want this to happen again, and you used me to forget your problems. In other words, I am not special to you, just another woman you sleep with to forget your stress. But you were my first, and also you don't know how much I love you. At that moment, you dumped me even before anything started, saying that this was a mistake and you want to forget it. What hurt me were your cold eyes, as if our moment meant nothing but to you. As if you didn't meant it when you kissed and touched me sweetly and gently, as if you didn't have any hidden feelings in it. You just used me for to forget your problems, but I know I was wrong about this. I know I did have feelings for you, and I felt stupid to fall so easily. But I can't let you show much you broke my heart. I felt my pride stiffen inside me, determined not to you show you the weak side of me. So instead, I smiled and and turned my body away from him. "I know, and if you don't mind, I want to sleep." I closed my eyes, felt you dress up and exit the bedroom. You let the door open, and I opened my eyes to watched you take your phone from the table in the living room of this strange room, put your shoes. What stabbed my heart was that you didn't glance back at me when you step out and closed the door of the room of this strange hotel you brought me too. Not a glance, as I felt the tears streaming down my face. I remember how I felt that time when I was in that bed, cold and empty, just like the room you left me alone. 
 
"Miss, are you alright?" The taxi driver asked me. I realized that we were outside the SM building, and I was holding onto the result papers tightly, and felt my cheeks wet from tears. I quickly wiped my cheeks as I felt embarrassed. I took out the money when I exited the taxi. "I am sorry about that, and keep the change." I said, my voice sounding strange. 
 
The taxi driver gave me a kind smile. "It's free. I hope you will feel better soon," he said, and his kindness touched my heart. I could feel tears coming up as I blinked back and smiled at him with gratefulness and bowed before entering the building. 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Victoria enters the SM building with people staring at her.  It's really weird to see an idol wearing white shorts and oversized shirt, papers in her hand,  with no makeup and blood-shot eyes. She ignored these people and went straight to the receptionist, Ms. Lee  
 
"I have to see Teacher Lee," Victoria said. Ms. Lee must have sensed the urgency and tenseness in Victoria and called Teacher Lee's secretary. She nodded at what the secretary said and turned to Victoria. "Teacher Lee has a board meeting in 30 minutes, so he is free right now. You can go to his office." 
 
Victoria thanked her and entered the elevator. Practice rooms and recording studios are at the lower side of the building, and the offices are at the higher of the building. Victoria went up to the topmost floor in the building, where the founder of SM Entertainment sits. Teacher Lee's secretary got up and accompanied Victoria to his office. Victoria bowed to the secretary before entering the office. Teacher Lee looked up from his folder with a fatherly smile. His face turned into a concern one when he took in her pale face and blood-shot eyes. He noticed that her hands held some papers, and her legs slightly was trembling. "Victoria, take a seat," Teacher Lee said cautiously. "Is something wrong?" 
 
Victoria sat right in front of him and handed the papers. "I am one month pregnant. Dr. Cho confirmed it." Teacher Lee's eyes gets wide and he snatches the papers from her hands. He got up after reading it and turned his back to her. "Who is he?" 
 
"It was a mistake and I...." 
 
"I SAID WHO IS HE?" Teacher Lee shouted at her, banging his table and got closer to her face. She flinched at his voice, tears beginning to form. She lower head and whispered the father's name of her unborn child. 
 
"Shim Changmin...." 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So, I feel like there is a bit of a misunderstanding here. No, this story isn't about Amber and EXO. It's about f(x) and Changtoria. If you don't like f(x) as a whole, then you may leave this fanfic. Nowadays I am not liking EXO because some of their fans are bashing my babies f(x). Victoria and Changmin are the main couple, and this fanfic will mainly be based on f(x)'s friendship. I hope this makes it clear..