The Princesses 2

Illusions
 
Chapter 8
The Princesses Part: Two
 
tumblr_m14dj1wT1g1qekpsao4_250.gif  
 
 
 
Hanbyul's P.O.V.
 
 
 
 
Mwo!?
 
 
 
All of the children said. I knew I shouldn't have told them...  I thought. There only children they aren't suppeose to be able to take situations like these very well... or so I've heard. Suddenly, Bom squels at the top of her lungs.
 
 
 
"OH MY GOD! My best friends a princess!" She said.
 
 
 
Wait... What!? I did not expect her reaction to be like that, yet somewhere in the back of my head I feel like I should've. Then I remember, all those times she came ver to visit along with the rest of the girls she was the one that always the one to want to play the princess part when they played castle. All the girls were now squeling with Bom with pure excitement on their faces. I turn to the boys and see as their stupefied looks slowly turn into smiles.
 
 
 
 
"Wait. So Dara is really a princess?" asked little Taeyang.
 
 
 
 
My brother beat me to the punch.
 
 
 
"Yes, she has royal blood running in her." he says. His face stern but with hidden pride. In fact, when Dara was born he practically begged me to let him be her god-father. Of course, I couldn't refuse him, he was my brother and the king after all. Back then he would have never imagined he would have a wife or a son he belived he was never gonna fall in love. Then he met Eunjoo, the current Queen. But, even with his own family, he always wanted to be able to become like a second father for Dara.
 
 
 
 
Then Jiyong-ie stood from his chair and ran to Dara.
 
 
 
 
"YAH! You aren't going to change because of your newly found title, ok!?" he asked her urgently. I always have had the feeling that he might have feelings for Dara, but I never really paid attention. But now I can definitely tell that he does. And better yet he likes her for who she is and not for her newly-found title. He better treat her well. I thought, as I smile internally.
 
 
 
 
"Of course, I won't! What kind of question is that?" She asks.
 
 
 
 
"I'm just making sure. Pinky-Promise that you won't change?" He said. Aww... He's so kyeopta!!! I thought. I definitely want him to be my son-in-law now!! Say yes. Say yes!
 
 
 
 
"Alright..." Dara said as she connected their pinkies. Yes! I'm taking that as a proposal to my little girl Jiyong-ie! I thought.
 
 
 
 
"Byul-ah. Don't over think that." I hear my Dongwook. I smile at him. Through tight bonds we are able to communicate with each other through our thoughts. Cool, right?
 
 
 
 
"Don't worry." I tell him. "But let me have my delusions will-ya?" I say to him, chuckling.
 
 
 
 
I look at the children again. Jiyong has returned to his seat and all of the kids are now talking occasionally poking fun at Dara about her being a princess (mostly Bom). I turn to look at my brother. Hee has a sad smile on his face.
 
 
 
 
Then the cold truth hit me. The news. I thought. I stare at him for awhile until he finally turns to me. He shakes his head and gave me a reassuring smile. Thank the heavens. I thought. He won't be telling them about it today. He'll wait 'til tomorrow. I quickly look another direction, not facing the kids nor my family as I wipe a tear from my eye. Dongwook noticed. It's gonna be alright. I hear a thought that doesn't belong to me. They'll survive. Their strong. I look at Dongwook and forced a smile.
 
 
 
 
"I hope so..." I tell him out loud.
 
 
 
 
Please let the children have a day of peace before putting them against each other, brother.
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ok. First of all, I am sorry to all my readers and subbies. I didn't update in so long and then when I promised I would I wasn't able to because I got grounded (Don't ask why...) But I'll make it up to you guys somehow.(I have an idea for a one-shot but don't know if you guys want, comment if you do though!) Second, Because school has started, i'll probably be able to update every weekend, and if I have time I'll try to update during the week. Third, many things have happened since I last updated so here are some shout-outs i'm making:
Happy birthday KWON JIYONG!!
Seungri-yah! Let's Talk About LOVE!!!
AND BECASE I AM LOVING THIS SONG!
Coup D'etat Finally released!! I have actually seen comments saying that the video was creepy but read this and it'll clear up all the doubts! http://www.scribd.com/doc/164805066/G-dragon-s-Coup-D-Etat-MV-Symbolisms.
Thanks for all my subbies for not abandoning me just, yet. I'll make it up to you somehow! Please feel free to comment and say what you want too (I know there are some critics out there somewhere, feel free to say what you want too,) Subscribe all you silent reader's out there or upvote I'll truly appreciate it.
Hope you Enjoyed!
 
Annyeong Yeorobun! Ppyeong Ppyeong!