Hudini

Illusions

Chapter 28
Hudini

 

3f161cceb1c911e3bb0012c463b4fba8_6.jpg

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

 

Youngbae was quiet after Jiyong explained his and Seunghyun's dream to him.

 

 

 

"If it freaked you out. I'm sorry, but it didn't feel right hiding this from you, I felt like you had to know, you get it?" Jiyong said.

 

 

 

Youngbae gets up, and looks at Jiyong. Seunghyun had already fallen asleep on the other side of Jiyong.

 

 

 

"It's fine, it wasn't shocking. I'm just wondering why you've been keeping this from me." Youngbae says to Jiyong. "I mean we're best buddies and I'm kind disappointed that you left me out of this big thing until now."

 

 

 

Jiyong looks down at his now fumbling fingers, guiltily.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." He says.

 

 

 

"It's alright. Now let's drag Seunghyun hyung to the tents before the tigers come for him." Youngbae said lightly. Jiyong gets up and they manage to both carry Seunghyun to the inside of the tents.

 

 

 

The night was ineventful.

 

 

 

No foretelling dreams.

 

 

 

No midnight attacks.

 

 

 

Just sleep.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The next day Jiyong wakes up with th sun rise, and he quickly makes work and wakes everyone up.

 

 

 

Breakfast went by fast, it was just berries and one rabbit shared amongst everyone. 

 

 

 

The littler ones were still groggy so they were carried by Ji-Eun. It was noon when all of them were finally fully awake.

 

 

 

By mid-afternoon, all of them were on there feet. Jiyong's golden mirror was was doing it's thing again where it blanks out and only comes back ones in awhile, signifying that the gang was close to Bom's area. Seunghyun was to the right Jiyong and Youngbae was at the back of the group. Seungri and the girls were in between them with Seungri to the left and the Chaerin to the right with Minzy safely in between the two. 

 

 

 

They were making good distance, but then as they continued the found a fork in the road.

 

 

 

"Where do you guys think we should go through?' Jiyong asked the group. 

 

 

 

"I don't wanna make the wrong choice here. One wrong move cuold do a lot of damage if we aren't careful." Said Seunghyun.

 

 

 

"Well, what should we do then? Wait until Jiyong hyung's mirror decides it works again for a minute to find out?" Seungri complained. 

 

 

 

"To make the safest choice, thats exactly what we have to do so I suggest we camp and wait for the blasted mirror to show the way." Youngbae said. 

 

 

 

The younger ones whined and complained. By now they realize that the faster they save people the less danger the rescuees have to face and even better they can complete the test quicker and  get out of that stupid place sooner. 

 

 

 

They settled at the saide of the road, not planning to take out any of there stuff unless the mirror actually did show them the way and they could make quick haste for Bom, whom the older Seunghyun said would be saved next. 

 

 

 

"Who do you think we'll find next oppa?" Chaerin asked Jiyong.

 

 

 

"I don't know Chaerin, we just better find them fast so they don't have to go through so much of their nightmares." 

 

 

 

"Oppa it's been quite a while since we found anyone... comparing to how quickly we were able to find the others... It's usually back to back yet now we haven't spotted anyone in a night..." said Minzy.

 

 

 

"I know.." Jiyong said as he didn't know what to tell the younger ones.

 

 

 

"It's because its still midweek and we already found mostly everybody. Of course it would be harder, Minzy-yah." Youngbae answered for him.

 

 

 

Minzy looked convinced, but Chaerin still looked down in worry. Not wanting to be around the others to be able to think about the plans Jiyong decides to sit behind Youngbae and Seunghyun who were sitting next to each other. They didn't question his actions, and they just let him do it.

 

 

 

The mirror was currently in the middle of the circle and everyone's was taking turns watching it. It was almost dark but they were refusing to set up camp. They all wanted to find out which direction to go to. Jiyong, while thinking about their plan had ended up falling asleep on Seunghyun's back. They decided not to wake him, they were worried that he wasn't able to get enough sleep due to stress.

 

 

 

It was Seunghyun's turn to keep watch of the mirror. He was quickly dowsing off. When suddenly the mirror went red. Seunghyun quickly got up and so did everybody else.

 

 

 

"What's going on?" Youngbae said. Nobody was able to grab the mirror so everyone turned to Jiyong, who was no longer there.

 

 

 

"...Jiyong..." Seunghyun said.

 

 

 

Realization dawned everybody.

 

 

 

"Jiyong?... Jiyong! Jiyong! Where are you!!! JIYONG!!!" Youngbae called.

 

 

 

"Everybody fan out! He couldn't have gotten far. Stay close and scream when you catch a trace of him. We cannot lose him. We cannot." Youngbae says sternly.

 

 

 

"Oppa are you sure it would be smart to seperate right now?" Chaerin says.

 

 

 

"Don't worry. We aren't who JIyong's kidnappers are targeting they already have the one they want. Everyone eslse is just a nuisance. If it wanted to hurt us. It's had it's chance." Seunghyun said calmly.

 

 

 

"Now fan out." Youngbae said.

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo Yeorobun!! I am so ashamed I haven't updated in forever. And this tends to be a habit so this must be why I am not getting a lot of feedback and that makes me really sad... Even my old subscribers aren't looking at my story anymore, probably because they don't remember the storyline anymore.... I would now... So to all my new subscribers and loyal, old subscribers please give me some feeback cuz I'm promising updates!!!

Kamsahamnida and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Annyeong~~~

Love MichiDago