The Dreams

Illusions

*double update

 

Chapter 27 
The Dreams

 

 

 

Because truth be told that wasn't the first time i've had those dreams before.

 

 

 

T.O.P.'s POV

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at me flabbergasted.

 

 

 

"When...when did you... you first start getting them?" He asked me.

 

 

"Well..." I say trying to recall when I first got them. "Before I was caged underground and then another time before you all found me. But the first one I dreamt was very brief."

 

 

 

"What was it hyung? What did you dream about?" He asked me probing for answers.

 

 

 

"Well, If I recall correctly, Minzy was yelling at you and I saved you from that. And I think I showed you Dara's condition."

 

 

 

Then Jiyong grabbed me. 

 

 

 

"That was the first dreamed I dreamt."

 

 

 

Now I was flabbergasted.

 

 

 

"Do you think they mean something Jiyong?" I ask him.

 

 

 

"Well, what else are they supposed to do except tell us something us something is gonna happen."

 

 

 

Well, that's true.

 

 

 

"But what though." I ask.

 

 

 

"I think it's our future hyung. That's the future that's bound to happen unless we do something to change it."

 

 

 

"Well, everything is going as older Seunghyun has said. And if it keeps going that way, we're actually going to find Bommie next then you'll... what was it again." As I try to remember what's supposed to happen to him.

 

 

 

"... Disappear." He finished my sentence, looking down at the ground with eyes wide open.

 

 

 

I feel the fear eminating from his body and the heat that's als coming from him. I could tell this part of the information older Seunghyun shared with us really bothered him. I mean how wouldn't it? It would've surely bothered me. I had to do something to calm him down before he erupts into flames.

 

 

 

"But maybe that's what we have to change!" I say as enthusiastically as I can. I feel him cool off.

 

 

 

Phew.

 

 

 

"But how are we supposed to change that?" He asks me.

 

 

 

"Well just take turns looking after you. It can't be that hard right?" I say with a smile. I wouldn't let anything happen to this little one anyways. He is one of my most trusted best friends and possibly one of the only people that could get us out of this whole place. 

 

 

 

He is and will be the strongest out of all of us here except for maybe Dara and if he Dara do end up together like I want them to, in contrast to what the older Seunghyun said, then they would be the couple of the century.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

The talk with hyung calmed me down a little bit. It was now dark and though we want to get there as soon as possible to save Bom noona westill needed to rest.It would only disadvantage us to fight without any sleep.

 

 

Hyung and I have decided that well keep the dreams to ourselves and wait until someone else appears in the dream before we confront them about it, but it seems to me that the next person to appear will be Bom noona and I'm supposed to 'disappear' before then.

 

 

 

JI-eun and Youngbae had caught five rabbits tonight and we had one for each of us, while Ji-Eun ate a small deer that she had caught.

 

 

 

After setting up the tents that Seungri, Chaerin and Youngbae were able to conjure up, the little ones fell asleep quickly including Ji-Eun while Youngbae, Seunghyun and I stayed up looking at the stars and started thinking. 

 

 

 

"Well come out of this alive, right Jiyong?" Youngbae asked me.

 

 

 

"What kind of question is that Bae?" I said turning to him. "I mean weare part of the amazing nine children that survived the war by themselves in the frontlines." I said ligtly with a chuckle at the end to keep him calm. 

 

 

 

"Well, our parents that were supposedly part of the strongest clan in Selecca, YG, died." Seunghyun hyung said on the other side of me. 

 

 

 

I glare at him, while he gave me a smirk. Then I turn back to Youngbae ho was now looking down onto his fumbling fingers. 

 

 

 

"Hey, don't listen to him. You know how hyung is. He's only kidding! Right Hyung?" I said as I gave Seunghyun hyung a hard slap on the head. This got a chuckle from Youngbae.

 

 

 

"It's ok. We survived the war while they didn't, and we're children. Doesn't that just prove that we're stronger than they are." Youngbae says with tears in his eyes.

 

 

 

I look back up in the sky and I see them do the same.

 

 

 

 

"I guess." Unable to hide any secret from Youngbae, I looked at Seunghyun hyung.

 

 

 

"Hey, Youngbae. There's these dreams that I wanna share with you."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Yeorobun! Double update for the the release of 2ne1's Gotta be you!! KYaaaaaaa! The feels the feel! LOL. But seriously I love that music video. Looking at the teaser I expected it to be somewhat of a dance video, but I liked it anyways uour Dara was looking as fabulous as always andof course CL, Minzy and Bom are full of swag as always. I CANNOT WAIT for TAEYANG'S new album also kyaaahhhhh! They're making me lose all me monay... TT-TT

Annyeong Yeorobun!

-MichiDago <3