Baeksoo VS Krisho

Confession

Baeksoo vs Krisho

                Today all the EXO members are going to having a day-out together. In their busy schedule after promote Wolf and now preparing for Growl, they got one day off they can use to having fun together outside. They hired one of the villas in the mountains so they could breathe the fresh air.

                “Get in the car boys, we’re heading to the villa now.”

                EXO K members followed the manager’s command. One by one leave the dorm toward the car. Kyungsoo walked slowly behind while the other boys and the manager lead the way.

                They separate into two vans. One for Manager, Kris, Joonmyeon, Tao, Chen, Xiumin and Kai. Another one for Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, ,Luhan, Sehun and Lay.

                “Kyungsoo-ya, is there any problem? You look mess and..” Baekhyun asked when they just got in the car.

                “I’m fine.” Kyungsoo smile when responded Baekhyun’s question. “But I’m tired. Our schedule were so tight. I can’t even slept at night because I had to take care Jongin. He got fever easily and he kept mumbling in his sleep.”

                “You’re our umma. And umma do the best for the children. Come on, lean on me so I can hug you while you fall asleep on the way to the villa.” Baekhyun twine his arm to Kyungsoo’s  shoulder and let Kyungsoo’s head rest on his chest.

                “Hyung, are you okay?” Kyungsoo feels Sehun holding his hands.

                “He’s okay. Let him take a rest for a while.” Baekhyun answered instead of Kyungsoo.

                Kyungsoo close his eyes, try to rest for a while in Baekhyun’s warm cuddle. But once again, Joonmyeon’s  image passing in his mind. Kyungsoo then opened his eyes and breathed hard.

                “It’s driving me crazy!” he swore in whispers.

                “I know.”

                Kyungsoo startleted to hear Baekhyun’s answer. “W-what did you mean?”

                Baekhyun e head and stared Kyungsoo deeply. “You can fool the others, even Joonmyeon hyung. But not me. Come on, we’re close enough so I can see your feelings.”

                Kyungsoo calmed up.

                “Had you confess?” Baekhyun asked and got Kyungsoo shook as the answer.

                “Actually, how can you know his feelings if you didn’t confessed? If you keep silent like this, he’ll end up with someone else. Just hope he’s not gonna be someone’s boyfriend in our group. And if it’s happen, you’re gonna regret it for a whole life.”

                “I can’t do it. I was too afraid he’ll reject me and we’ll fall in awkward situation if we’re meet each other then.”

                Baekhyun turns into silent now, seemed he just justify Kyungsoo’s words. ‘He’s right. It’s not good for EXO.’

                “Fine. Let’s find the truth then.”

                 “How..”

                Baekhyun his face toward Kyungsoo and whispering his idea. Kyungsoo eyes immediately widened. This is a brilliant idea, but .. whether it will be succeed?

*

                Joonmyeon and Kris just like a pair of twins, who always did everything together. They even shared a room in the villa. When Kyungsoo saw Joonmyeon laughed off on Kris’s jokes, a beam pain was radiating in his heart.

                ‘I want to make him laugh like that.

                Kyungsoo was trying desperately to avoid places that may be visited by Joonmyeon and Kris such like the back yard, balcony or a path outside the villa, but he doesn’t know why he still met these two.

                “What are you doing here while the others are busy playing at the pool?” Kris asked when they meet at the path outside the villa.

                “I'm just enjoying the scenery around. The air is so fresh and the landscape is so beautiful here.”

                “Let’s move to the other place then, don’t bother his pleasure.” Joonmyeon hold Kris on the arm and they both walked away.

                ‘Just kill me!’

                Kyungsoo could not bear it anymore, the tears which he had been trying to arrest just flow along Kris and Joonmyeon walked away. He tried to hold the sound of his cry so they won’t turn around and see how pitiful this stupid man.

                “Stop it!”

                Kyungsoo lifted up his eyes and saw a male figure standing in front of him. He wiped Kyungsoo’s tears gently then Kyungsoo could see clearly who’s just came and interrupted his poor act. He is Baekhyun.

                “Don’t be too naïve, Kyungsoo. Look at your face with these tears. You deserve better. Now, wipe out your tears, smile and follow my plan we've talked inside the car before. Show him how strong you are! You’re not gonna shed a tear because of this moron!”

                Kyungsoo followed Baekhyun’s order then try to smile. Baekhyun take Kyungsoo’s hand and led him into the villa. The choice fell on the living room where there's just Chanyeol, his partner in crime, also Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sit together on the couch and started playing cards with the other. Lately, Joonmyeon and Kris came and wanted to join in the game.

                While they played, Baekhyun never cease to make the other’s eyes to be surprised when they looked at his demeanour. Because, he looks like a husband who’s treating his wife carefully. If Kyungsoo have seen trouble with his card, he will help and suggest something by whispered tenderly. If Kyungsoo could play his cards well, Baekhyun will caress the younger’s hair fondly and said 'good job Kyungie.'

                “Please tell me there’s nothing happened between both of you.” Xiumin asked suspiciously.

                Kyungsoo falls into silent but couldn’t preventing the red flush in his cheeks while Baekhyun ogling naughty.

                “Don’t you know, they were like a lovers in the car. Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo while he’s sleeping. Cuuutttteeee..” Sehun adding and Luhan just nodded.

                “What? Are you serious? No.. You’re kidding, right?” Kris is in the conversation now.

                “No, hyung. You should see what they did in the car earlier.” Chanyeol just chimed. “ Wait, don’t tell me you’re dating officially now. Oh my God! That’s why you were looked so worry when you can’t find your boyfriend in the room!”

                Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan are staring each other then singing together. “Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, sitting on the tree, they are K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

                Kyungsoo hide his red face behind his hands. He just followed Baekhyun’s plan but he can’t handle this. He doesn’t want Joonmyeon take it seriously. He doesn’t want Joonmyeon really thinks there’s something happen between him and Baekhyun.

                “Okay, stop!” Joonmyeon just interrupted the three-annoying-boys’s song.

                “Why hyung? This is a big occasion! We should celebrate it together! Oh damn! I left my guitar in the dorm.” Chanyeol keep talking as if there’s no matter of the odd flash in the eyes of the leader.

                “Yeah, why? Are you jealous because he got a boyfriend already while you’re single? Look hyung, umma just cheated on you with one of your.. kids? Hahaha.. This is hilarious.” Sehun said which is seems lil’ bit rough.

                Joonmyeon stood up suddenly then leaving the living room without saying any words. Kris gives his scary glare to Sehun then say while pointing. “That’s too much!”

                Kris went to follow Joonmyeon, probably trying to figure out the cause of his bandmate attitude earlier.

                “We are just waiting for Joonmyeon hyung reaction when you two meet again. If he keeps denial his feelings, then he must be the foolest man in the world!” Baekhyun said in lowest tone so only he and Kyungsoo can hear it.

*

                Bekhyun never stop bothering Joonmyeon for a whole day. Every time he met Joonmyeon, or whenever all the members were gathered together, he’s making sure the leader got irritated either by his sweetness words or his loving demeanour to Kyungsoo.

                Baekhyun pretty sure that the leader felt the same feeling with Kyungsoo’s, the only thing he should do is making Joonmyeon realized then confess it.

                “Baekhyun-ah, what are you listening to? You seems so happy.” Chanyeol asked when the boys are now having barbeque dinner at the back yard, near the pool.

                “Oh, it’s Kyungsoo’s voice. He recorded it then send to my phone. Oh, he just left for 20 minutes and now I missed him already.” Baekhyun grumble. His face turning sad suddenly. Kyungsoo, Kai, Lay and Xiumin were going out to buy some fruits at the nearest market. The manager came also, just to make sure no one gonna kidnap his kids since they got high popularity.

                “Really? Can I listen it too?”

                Baekhyun pulled out the earphone then gives denounced look to Chen as the answer. “Should I share the love notes from my sweetheart to you? Hell-no!”

                Chen laughed out loud. Baekhyun still looks cute even though he was denounced.

                “So, what do you like from Kyungsoo hyung?” Tao asked.

                Baekhyun glance to Joonmyeon before answering. “Oh.. He’s so damn hot! His voice just like an angel, his big eyes are so pretty and his lips..” Baekhyun didn’t continued, he just making wild gestures by his lips.

                “Uhhh.. Gross..!” Sehun looks nausead.

                “Under age boy like you is not allowed to get involved in this adult conversation. Go play with your toy, Sehunnie!”

                “Oh yeah, go play with your toy, Sehunnie.” Chanyeol repeated. “Or wait for Kai, maybe he bought a new doll for you.”

                “Oh, shut up, hyung!” Sehun rolled his eyes then jabbing his fork into the meat on his plate peevely.

                “And can you tell us when did exactly you two officially in a relationship? Is it serious? Or you just playing around?” Kris sharply gaze to Baekhyun.

                “Why I should play around when I got the special one for me? Does it official or not, let it be our love secret.” Baekhyun winked to Kris then glance to Joonmyeon once again.

                “Err.. Baekhyunnie, I’m sure Kris hyung just want to make sure there’s no problem if..”

                “There will not be a problem later on, hyung, trust me. We’ve been known each other very well. We’re just fell in love, is it wrong?” Baekhyun interspersing Luhan’s words.

                Joonmyeon came forward to him then talk seriously. “I need to talk to you, Baekhyunnie. Follow me.”

                “With pleasure.” Evil smirk printed clearly on his baby face.

                “Tell me the truth! Everything!” Joonmyeon start the conversation when they’re arriving in the kitchen.

                “About what? What do you want to know?” Baekhyun act pure innocent.

                “Oh God! Don’t pretending you didn’t get it!” Joonmyeon looks frustrated now.

                “Oh.. That thing.. I mean, yeah.. Me and Kyungsoo just..”

                “Just what? Is it true, you’re dating him right now?”

                “Dating or not, it’s nothing to do with you, hyung.” Baekhyun answered bravely, seems like the man he’s facing now isn’t the leader.

                But Joonmyeon doesn’t wanna give up. “Look, I know that’s your privacy. But since I’m the leader in this group and you’re in my team, you should tell me everything about you or..”

                “Why are you so curious? Why are you so want to know? Why don’t you just ignore it as before? Why do you have to be like this, mentioned yourself as the leader when something happens with Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun is speaking in louder tone now.

                Joonmyeon seems lost all of his words. They both fall in silence for couple minutes.

                “Tell me hyung.” Baekhyun lower his voice now, almost whispered. “Why are you act like this? Why you should hide your feelings when I exactly can see it clearly?”

                “What do you mean?” Joonmyeon looks lil’ bit afraid now.

                “You like Kyungsoo, right? Ah MY Kyungsoo I mean.” Baekhyun emphasis on the word 'my'.

                “It’s not like what you’ve imagined before. Kyungsoo.. Kyungsoo is.. He’s just like my younger brother. I do care be-because both of you are my dongsaeng in EXO K. Yes, you’re both my dongsaeng and.. and..  I-I don’t want something happen and it will undermining the team work. So..”

                “So.. Are you sure that’s all the reasons?” now Baekhyun do intimidating the leader.

                “Y-yes.. It’s.. It’s..”

                “Good then. Don’t regret your words tonight, hyung. Once you pretending, you’re gonna stuck in your high pride forever and there’s no way out.”

                Baekhyun leaves the leader who stuck in speechless. When he pull the door knob, he found Kyungsoo standing there. His face got shocked. The bag that he had been holding which is contains of fruit has fallen already and its contents strewn around the floor.

                ‘! He must have heard anything! Damn you Joonmyeon!’

*