Funny Girl

I Hate You Crush
Girls inside the room started whispering as they watched Hana, their most quiet classmate, with the popular boys.
And their brows raised up when they saw her COPYING ANSWERS FROM THEM.
 
 
 
"Is she crazy?"
"I dont know.. I know that she's not good in math since we've been classmates with her for the past years.. but.. this was the first time I've seen her asking someone, or more like, ASKING INFINITE FOR ANSWERS!"
"I think she's just making a move for them to notice her!"
"Oh ! Nice one!"
 
 
 
"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked carefully.
Hana looked up at him and nodded. She was trying her best to copy the answers as fast as she can.
She wanted to admire every numbers that was written on that paper since it was Myungsoo's work!
AND DAMN! How did he answered all of this?
*Just write fast Hana!!* She cheered herself again annd ignored the boys.
 
"This is the first time I've seen a girl who admires us asking for answers.." Hoya whispered and Woohyun and Sungyeol just nodded as they watched Hana.
Myungsoo, on the other hand, still can't believe at this girl right in front of her.
But a part of him made him think that she looks cute and funny at the same time.
 
"I'm done!" She said and took a breath before taking his paper and passing it to him.
He just looked at her and watched her as she stood up.
She bowed and quickly thanked him. She then quickly ran back to her seat.
 
 
 
"Ugh! Soyou that was the most embarassing moment of my life!!!!"
Hana said in her low tone as soon as she sat down on her seat.
Soyou giggled and looked at the boys. She noticed them looking at their way.
"Well thanks to what you did! The boys are looking at us right now!"
"What?!" Hana asked and quickly turned to them and she was right! They were looking at their way!
 
She quickly turned her face back to Soyou and bit her bottom lip. "I'll never do something embarassing again!"
"Where's you paper now?" Soyou asked.
Hana gave her paper to her and after that, she slumped down on her desks. *I think I used all of my energy back there!!! Wiw!*
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay.. She... was funny..."
"And... unbelievable..."
"And... CUTE!"
 
The three of them gave Woohyun a look. He just shrugged.
"I think that's just her way for us to notice her." Myungsoo said and looked at his paper.
"Really?" Asked by Sungyeol and he tapped his chin. "I guess you're right.. Girls these days would always do something unbelievable just for us to notice them."
Myungsoo just smirked and looked at her way again. *I wonder if she'll do something similar again next time..*