Can I Copy?

I Hate You Crush
"Woohyun!"
Hoya called this flirty guy of their group.
Woohyun gave one more smile to their classmates who just called him again before turning his attention to Hoya.
"What is it Hoya?"
"Will you stop flirting and help me on this math equation?" Hoya hissed and showed his paper.
Woohyun rolled his eyes and pushed that paper to his paper. He then took his and showed it to him. "Does it seemed like I have an answer already?"
He then leaned closer to Hoya and whispered. "That's why I'm flirting with those girls so that I can ask for their answers idiot!"
Hoya's eyes widened at his idea and would almost try it also when Sungyeol stopped them.
"Silly! Just wait for Myungsoo to finish his work!" Sungyeol whispered in a loud tone.
Woohyun and Hoya's eyes widened and looked at Myungsoo who was busy answering the Math seatwork.
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot that we have a Math genius here!" Woohyun chuckled and pat Myungsoo's back.
 
Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and continued what he was doing.
Woohyun pouted when he saw how serious Myungsoo was that he can't even have a time to look at him when he talked to him.
"Can't disturb this Math geek now.." He tapped his chin and looked around.
He then saw almost all of the class looking at their side. He gave them smile and some of the girls started covering their mouths.
He smirked and shook his head as he looked down again. "I can't really read what's on these girls' minds."
"Well you can't since you are one of them. FLIRTS." Hoya muttered.
"Pff. Shut up. You're a flirt also duh~" Woohyun rolled his eyes and just sat properly on his seat.
"Will you two shut up? Myungsoo was doing all his best! He can't concentrate because you two are so noisy!" Sungyeol hit Hoya and Woohyun.
The two made faces and Hoya even muttered, "Look who's talking. Sycophantic!"
"What?!" Sungyeol's brows narrowed and the two just laughed.
 
 
 
 
 
"What are they telling to my boy? Why is my boy's eyebrows knitted?" Soyou asked with full of worries on her tone.
Hana looked at Sungyeol and it seems like Hoya and Woohyun are making fun of him.
"I guess they're just having fun?" Hana guessed and Soyou just pouted even more.
"But it doesn't seem like my boy wasn't having fun!" Soyou said.
Hana just giggled. Now that they are classmates with the man of their dreams, and if Sungyeol's friends would always make fun of him, she would always see her bestfriend worried. "Stop worrying will you? They're friends anyways."
"Tss." Soyou leaned on the backrest of her chair and turned her face to her paper. "Another problem is this seatwork! Just because of the sudden emergency meeting, our teacher already left us with a seatwork! ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL? Ugh! Great!"
 
Hana agreed and pouted. She stared at her empty paper.
"She's not yet discussing this. How can we answer this?"
Soyou sighed and looked again at the heartthrobs of this school. And it seemed like they're copying the answers from Myungsoo.
"Hey Hana! Look!" She pointed at the boys. "I think they have answers already. Don't you think we can copy?"
Hana blinked and turned her face to the boys. She then remembered that Myungsoo was good in Math!
Well, how did she know?
Well...... EVERY GIRLS WHO ADMIRES MYUNGSOO KNOWS IT.
Hehe.. So she probably heard it somewhere before :P
 
"How about you ask Myungsoo for the answers?" Soyou suggested and Hana's eyes widened.
When she turned her face to her, she saw Soyou with a wide smile.
She pouted and Soyou blinked at her. "What? That's the best suggestion I've ever suggested Hana!"
"No way!" She shook her head. "T-That's embarassing you know! He'll found out I'm not good in Math!"
"And so?" Soyou rolled her eyes. She then pushed her up. "Come on! Stand up and go to him before anyone does this one!"
Hana gulped and looked around the classroom. It seemes like most of the girls are trying to do the same what Soyou just suggested.
She closed her eyes and started walking towards where the boys are.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you done?"
Myungsoo asked as he watched his friends copying his answers.
"Not yet! Please stop asking Myungsoo!" Sungyeol said as he copied the answers.
Myungsoo scoffed. The nerve of his friend to shut him while he copies his answers?!
"Faster will you? What if Miss suddenly came? She'll found out that you are copying answers from me." He threatened but no one listened to him.
He sighed and gave up. He then turned to the other side and blinked when he saw a girl walking towards him.
 
*Oh.. now someone has the nerve to come up to me now?* He smirked and just watched her.
Well...
She was pretty cute.. Her height fits her.. Not too tall, not too short.
Her long black hair is so pretty.. And her eyes looks so innocent.
*Hmm.. Atleast she's pretty.* He nodded as he watched her.
 
 
 
*Breath! Breath! Breath!*
Hana cheered herself as she walked towards him.
And when she's finally in front of him, she gulped.
He was directly looking at her eyes, making her to froze of her spot.
She gulped again. *Now talk Hana! Talk!*
"Uhh..." She started. *Talk will you Hana!*
"Yes? May I help you?" He asked, with a smile. *...WITH A SMILE HANA!*
She bit her bottom lip and pinch her left index finger that was at her back.
 
"Uhh... Myungsoo...." She started again and looked anywhere else, just not to his hypnotizing eyes!
"Hmm?" Myungsoo titled his head to the side.
"M-May I... C-Can I copy your answers in this seatwork?" She asked with her eyes closed, showing her paper; covering her face.
 
Myungsoo blinked. *IS THIS FOR REAL? A GIRL ASKING ME IF SHE CAN COPY MY ANSWERS?!*