Fangirls

I Hate You Crush
"Excuse! Excuse! I can't breath! Excuse me!"
Shouted by her dear bestfriend, Park Soyou.
"Ugh! Damn you! You just stepped on my foot!!!"
She yelled at the student who just stepped on her foot.
 
"Soyou.. Shh.. Your mouth!" Oh Hana pulled Soyou closer to her and hushed her.
Soyou gave her a look and rolled her eyes. "How are we going to see the man of our dreams if we'll be doing what you wanted huh? Just staying at the side and just follo them with our eyes? Duh~~ Nothing's going to happen if we'll just stay on one place!"
Hana pouted and just let herself be pulled by her bestfriend.
 
 
 
 
 
This happens everyday since the day those 7 HOT GUYS set their feet on this school, the WM School.
It was when they were in their 2nd year Highschool when these 7 guys transferred and invade the girls' hearts.
Those 7 HOT GUYS consists of Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong.
Those 7 HOT GUYS were not just HOT but also handsome, talented, good in sports, kind, caring, and friendly.
That's why girls admire them more!
 
And do not forget that two of those girls includes the very BFF: Hana and Soyou.
Hana admires Myungsoo while Soyou admires Sungyeol.
Hana likes how mysterious looking Myungsoo was whenever he looks so serious. But most of all, she likes him whenever he smiles.
While Soyou likes how tall Sungyeol is. She likes guys who are tall and really good in basketball since she was a big fan of it!
 
These two girls have been admiring their crushes for almost 2 years.
And they can't do anything but to do what the other girls do:
Wait for them at the gate.
Have a good spot so that you can see their faces upclose.
Call their names.
Wait for them to notice you.
 
But, they actually can't do this because of too many girls!
They'll always be squished and pushed to the back.
That's why Soyou became so hot-tempered!
She wasn't this hot-tempered before until she started admiring Sungyeol and doing things just to get noticed!
Haha!
 
And as for Hana..
Well.. she was always been like a LADY-LIKE.. the typical lady you know..
Quiet.. Always acts with poise..
But when you get to know her more, she's actually dorky, funny and clumsy.
And.. Only Soyou knows it since Hana's not friendly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So.. enough first for the briefing.. I'll do it again next time HAHA
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So... MOVING ON!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So.. again!
Soyou pulled Hana with her as they tried to squished themselves to the crowd.
Soyou was trying to get a good spot with Hana.
"Excuse me but can you let us have a good spot just even for today!!! I NEED TO SEE MY MVP BOY!!!!"
She yelled to everyone but those everyone just ignored her.
Hana just sighed and hoped that this will end soon since the bell will also ring soon!
 
 
 
 
 
Soon...
THE 7 GUYS aka INFINITE arrived!
With their own cars, one by one, they stepped out of their cars.
Girls started screaming, including Soyou. Hana was biting her lower lip to prevent her scream because of the excitement she was feeling.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OPPARS ARE HERE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"OH MY GOD THEY ARE AS HOT AS THEIR CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I WONDER HOW IT FEELS LIKE RIDING THEIR CARS WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"HEY THAT'S HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"OH MY GOD THEY'RE WALKING TOWARDS HERE NOW KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
 
 
And that's the start of the little stampede as the 7 guys walked towards the campus' entrance.
They are having a hard time though that's why when the security came, the girls at the front started controlling the girls at their back who keeps on pushing.
"YAH QUIT PUSHING WILL YOU!!"
"CONTROL YOUR HORMONES GEESH!!!!"
"DAMN IT STOP PUSHING I SAID!!!!"
Well, those bouncer-girls are like the leaders of the fanclubs of those 7 guys.
 
The 7 guys smiled to them and bowed to the girls who were at the front as a sign of thanks.
And when they fully entered the campus, the girls started running and chased the man of their dreams.
 
 
 
 
" THOSE GIRLS!"
Hana pulled Soyou up who fell from the ground.
One of the girls accidentally pushed her when the running started.
"I told you we can just stay at the back and just follow them with our eyes." Hana sighed and helped her bestfriend to dust the dirts on her skirt.
Soyou scoffed and flicked her forehead. "That's why Myungsoo can't notice you is because you always wanted to stay at the back!"
"Eish~" Hana pouted. "But look at you now! Because we tried to squeeze ourselves from that crowd, look at you! You've been pushed by those scary fangirls!"
Soyou just rolled her eyes and took her wrist. "Come on! I saw my boy already!" She giggled and pulled Hana with her. "Let's go now to our class room and recharged as we take the battle again when lunch time comes!"
Hana just giggled and nodded her head as she let herself be pulled by her bestfriend.