Unforgettable moments

I Want To Be Your Guardian Angel

"Give Kai a kiss." Chanyeol instructed Taemin. He was grinning like an idiot, almost wanting to burst out laughing. "What?! What the heck, Chanyeol?" Taemin spat out the water he just drank after hearing Chanyeol's so called masterplan for him to move back into Kai's room. "Wait!! Hear me out first!" Chanyeol was in a fit of laughter. "Kai hates kisses. Or rather…he has a phobia of them. Not that he has actually kissed before...but with all those crazy fangirls of his, always trying to make him 'accidentally' kiss them, it's no surprise he has a phobia of it! If you really actually just peck him lightly once to give him a shock when he opens the door...you can threaten to do it again and he'll let you stay! Ta-da, my brilliant plan!!! Just a peck on the lips, Taemin! It's just an act anyway!" Chanyeol tried to compose himself as he suppressed his laughter at his own brilliant idea. He would kill to see Kai's reaction. "No freaking way, Chanyeol!! That's just...wrong. Besides…I haven't lost my first kiss," Taemin refused, a little embarrassed at the last fact. "Well it's just a peck...besides I have no other ideas," Chanyeol shrugged, and Taemin sighed. "…Fine, just a peck." With that, Chanyeol erupted into a fit of laughter, begging Taemin to let him follow behind just to catch Kai's reaction. 

 

The next morning, Taemin and Chanyeol got up extra early, hoping to gain entry into Kai's room before they left for lessons. They arrived at room 2504, and Taemin gulped, even blushing a little at what he was about to do. Chanyeol was on the edge of dying from suppressing his laughter, expecting Kai's expression later. After a long time knocking on the door, the white door flung open to a sleepy and grumpy Kai, whose hair was messy and ruffled. Kai was about to curse at Taemin for waking him up so early before his alarm clock went off, but right on queue, Taemin breathed in a deep breath of air and immediately leaned forward to place a peck on Kai's soft lips. As Taemin did that, Kai's eyes went wide with shock, and he couldn't move. He just stood rooted to the ground in disbelief of what had just happened, his biggest phobia ― being kissed. And it was by a boy. What-what the heck?! Did he just k-kiss me?! A kiss?! Is he out of his mind? What was that for?! ing , I don't even allow girls to kiss me and he just- What?! Kai's thoughts were incoherent as Taemin grabbed the opportunity to dash into the room, claiming the upper bed. Upon seeing Kai's major reaction, Chanyeol broke down laughing at the side of the pillar that blocked Kai from noticing him. Oh my God, Kai's reaction is just too precious Chanyeol wiped a tear from his eye. 

 

As he recovered from his initial shock, Kai stormed into the room in search for the boy who actually dared to touch his lips. "Y-You!! W-What the hell was that for?! How dare you, you brat..." Kai leaned in towards Taemin, who was backing away towards the big blue bed. Kai's black fathomless eyes bore deep into Taemin's, questioningly and demanding for an explanation. Taemin gulped, falling onto the bed as he had no more room to back away. In a weak attempt to threaten Kai with that peck as part of Chanyeol's 'brilliant' plan, Taemin stuttered, "I-If you don't let me stay, I'll k-kiss you again!" and bit his lip in nervousness, hoping endlessly that it would work and not backfire. Kai's eyes lost its direction and fury, gaining a little fear. No way, I can't be kissed by a boy?! Who on earth is he?! But I don't want him here either… A surge of thoughts ran through Kai's mind. "You little ...There's no way you're staying here and there's no way you're going to do-" Kai was cut off when Taemin pulled Kai's face, which was inches away from his, in towards his own and planted his own plump lips on Kai's surprisingly matching ones. Taemin pressed his lips onto Kai's, slowly but surely before pulling away at once. As he pulled away, Taemin blushed quite madly. There, I hope that shuts him up, Taemin thought. Interestingly, Taemin didn't regret his little action. Kai's lips were...nice to taste. 

 

Kai's expression twisted into a frustrated expression. "What?! How-what-are you doing?! Get out!!!" Taemin could see Kai's cheeks being coloured red as well. "Not if you want me to kiss you again," He threatened cheekily. "What the hell, no!!! Ugh, urgh!! Okay, fine, stay! But don't come anywhere near me…and you have to promise not to do that again!” Kai growled, giving in. "Do what? Kiss you?" Taemin teased as he started unpacking his things. "Y-YAH!!" Kai blushed unknowingly. "Don't worry, I won't! Since I can stay, I have no reason to do that anymore…not like I'm gay," Taemin scoffed. Kai left, cursing under his breath. As long as he doesn't cause me any more problems, Kai sighed. 

 

As they left for dance class which was their first class of the day, together, Taemin chirped happily alongside Kai who tried to shake the boy off. "Your name is Kai, right? Lets be friends, Kai~ You dance really well!" Taemin tried to strike a conversation. Kai just scoffed and looked away, and Taemin pouted. Sigh, it's alright, I won't give up! He's just not used this Taemin thought positively.

 

As dance class ended, it was time for lunch break. Taemin followed Kai everywhere, hoping that he would somehow be able to persuade Kai to be his friend for a start, so that Taemin could somehow get to helping him. "Will you stop following me?!" Kai said exasperatedly to Taemin. "Neh~ Let's eat lunch together!" Taemin dragged Kai towards the noodle stall to buy food. "I don't feel like eating, you can go ahead." Kai tried to leave, but stayed in the end after seeing Taemin's disappointed face. Ugh, he has that face Kai grumbled, "Fine, fine I'll stay. Don't go all pouty on me, I can't stand it." Taemin nodded, beaming. "One kimchi ramen please!" Taemin ordered, adding "oh, an extra large bowl!" Kai arched his eyebrow questioningly, wondering if Taemin could really finish it all…he was so small-sized. Taemin carried his tray towards an empty table with Kai trailing behind him. Out of a sudden, a tall, red-haired boy dashed at fast speed towards Taemin, as though he was escaping from someone. Not caring at all, he shoved Taemin aside with a large force. "Ah!!" Taemin let out as he toppled backwards, unsteady and almost going to fall. "Careful!!!" Kai gasped. Having a fast reaction, Kai's hands shot out and he bent over, cushioning Taemin's fall. Taemin turned and looked towards Kai, who was scolding the boy who ran past. "T-Thank you, Kai-ah..." Kai's eyes caught Taemin's glance, Taemin still in Kai's hands. "I-It's nothing..." Kai stuttered, lifting Taemin to stand. When their eyes met this time, Taemin could sense a hint of care and concern. I believe Kai isn't that bad as everyone says he is Taemin smiled, liking those deep-set eyes more and more.

 

 

A/N: A little more taekai moments in this chapter, I hope you all like it! C: I have exams so please understand if I don't update that quickly :c tell me what you think/want to see happen between taekai/in the story? :)  All subbies and comments are greatly loved!!♡~ thank you for them^^