Inch by Inch

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[It's me again!!! I am done with almost all of my exams! Anyway, thank you for the kind and hilarious comments.I'll be inserting a bg music for later! Enjoy!]

>>>BAEKHYUN'S POV<<<

After taking the selca, Seon Jae Hyung immediately bowed in gratitude. Okay, I take back what I said.

He's not gay.

"I couldn't thank you more enough. Let me give you a freebie from our coffee shop. Drop by anytime, and the drink is on us." He told me.

I wasn't really interested. I could actually afford coffee, and I get free coffee every morning. 

"It's nice of you, but---" I started to say then stopped when I saw Seon Jae Hyung handing out to me the business card of

"THE COFFEE CLUB"

For a second, I froze. That's where Seul Min's working.  By chance, are they close with each other? Are they workmates? Friends? Likely.

I couldn't help but bite my lip and smile. The Statistical Probability of Crossing Paths with Seul Min.

Smiling sheepishly, I got the card from him. I had a brilliant idea.

"You know what, delete the selca we took. Let's take a better one." I told Jae Hyung.

Despite my vague suggestion, he obliged and deleted the photo. As he prepared to take selca number two, I stopped him.

"Let's take the selca in your coffee shop. I'm gonna drop by sometime this week to personally take a selca with you and the girl you like. Saturday, 10 pm? You can bet on me, Seon Jae Hyung. If I don't arrive, you an freely bash me online and create a really truthful fanaccount, and I'll publicly apologize to you if that's the case, but trust me, I'll be there." I told him.

Wide eyed, Jae Hyung shook my hand and hurriedly bowed several times. I gave him a thumbs up before I got off the train.

I smiled like an idiot while taking a shower that night. I never thought that crossing paths with her is possible. 

I'm guessing this is a sign. I'll see you Saturday, Kim Seul Min.

Ugh nuts. Time to work out harder in the gym this week. 

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

It has been roughly one month and a half since I started working at The Coffee Club, and yes, I think I'm drawn to Jae Hyung.

We've gone out on a couple of dates, but we're not a couple. I had accepted that Jae Hyung isn't into exclusive dating, so unfortunately, Jae Hyung's taking the time to date as many girls as possible. Openly dating.

It hurt at first, but I've gotten used to seeing Jae Hyung date Girl A every MW, Girl B every TTH and me, every Friday and Saturday. 

I pretended not to care when Jae Hyung first told me about his views on dating, but I cried that night. I realized that finding love isn't as easy in the movies. Guys will either love you during the first few months, take your ity and the next week, leave you hanging to be an idol.

Cue in Park Chanyeol. Haha.

Or guys will just charm you, draw your face on latte art, take you on expensive dates every Friday and Saturday, and date other girls during the weekdays.  

Cue in Seon Jae Hyung. Again, another haha.

And lastly, guys will -shame you first, then show a bit of concern for you, go drinking with you and kiss you passionately whenever they're drunk, seduce you inside a recording room, and then bam, awkward the next day.

Cue in Byun Baekhyun. Wait, I never had feels for Baekhyun. 

Or did I? No. Not. Not once. Never.

But I suddenly touched my lips at the thought of Baekhyun's lips. Oh no, holy buckets of ice. I did not just do that. 

Now that I think about it, yeah, there's a fat chance that I might see Baekhyun again, and I'll act nicely. 

Actually, Jae Hyung is pretty much Baekhyun. The former is just a more humble version of Baekhyun, but nonetheless, same style, same flirting techniques, same confidence, name it.

Saturday night 8 pm...

It was a regular day for me at The Coffee Club. I blew out my bangs from my forehead and wiped my face using the black apron uniform.

The Coffee Club was its usual chill, laid-back self, and Joo Ri by the counter, was flirting with every single male customer who was a check on her checklist.

As for me, I was feeling quite down because Jae Hyung has not made plans for the Saturday date. After pouring blended whipped cream in the coffee cup, I immediately went to the staff room to talk to Jae Hyung who was busy managing the accounts.

"Hi. I'm off by 9. Are we going somehwere?" I shamelessly asked.

Jae Hyung. looked up from piles of paperwork and gave me a smile that made my knees jelly.

"Uhm. You like EXO, right?" He suddenly asked. My mouth grew wide open.

I haven't told anyone in the workplace that I used to work at SM, and Jae Hyung noticed that I like checking out Baekhyun's instagram for some w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter