Because of you

Don't Leave Me Alone

 

  Once satisfied cry, she started singing  with emotional feeling and appreciation. The song that reminds her of her parents. In midst singing, she heard cries behind her. Laura quickly turn round and find a handsome man with a high body postures and beautiful brown eyes. For a few seconds their eyes met and glued to each other. And they were silent for a momment. But because she was annoyed she immediately turned and asked.
 
     "Who are you? why are you here? "she asked surprised.
 
     "Oh sorry, I'm Daniel. I'm here because I want "the handsome man said
.
     "You mean what? But since when have you been here? "Asked Laura who begins to feel annoyanced.
 
     "Since you were sobbing beautiful." teased Daniel.
 
     "Who are you calling a beautiful, freak?" Said Laura upset.
 
     "Relaxing beautiful. Don’t be angry,  not need to be upset. It will erase your beautiful" Daniel replied.
 
   Because upset, she got up from the swing and kicking Daniel that make him fall to the ground. Then he started saying rude words that make Daniel so surprise. Daniel did not think if those words would come out of the mouth of a girl who really looks like an angel. A few minutes ago when he first saw she cry, he can see that she is a beautiful girl that lonely, soft-hearted, easily hurt and missed the affection of others. However, after seeing the incident he began to change his mind about her. He began to think that she is a girl brutally selfish, cold-hearted and rude.
 
After beating Daniel, Laura immediately went left Daniel which now looks confused and strange about what she had just done. But she does not really care about him, she was upset and angry at Daniel. She hates all people who only see her in terms of out appearance, because she felt it was all a lie when people praise her and be nice in front of her. But in fact when they are actually behind her and stabbed her causing her  to a terrify life and get what they want from her. This is what she found from Bella and her stepmother.
 
Since it was getting tired of lakes, eventually she would prefer to go home to rest even though she does not want to get into the house. To the house which is now regarded as a bad and annoying when she had to face Bella and her stepmother.
 
     "Where have you been Laura?" Said her stepmother.
 
     "None of your business ." She replied firmly.
 
     "Watch your mouth Laura, I am your mother" snapped his mother
 
     "I'm sorry, but I never thought of you as my mother," replied Laura
 
     "Hey Laura, no matter how you have to respect her.She is the who set everything up in this house. If not you will be kicked out of here "Thread Bella upset.
 
     "How could I have respect for people who have been captured father from me. It impossible. "replied Laura.
 
    "But you're the one who caused my husband died. Laura remembered it. "Answer mothers who had started to cry.
 
    "Not. If you do not start planning your rotten to me "said Laura
 
    "But still you're the innocent Laura" answered Bella
 
    "I’m not. Not me. But you who have tried to approach my father for his money " now her tears started streaming down her cheek.
 
   "But it will not happen if you do not behave childish causes father must hit by a car after chasing you. "replied the mother
 
   "Come on Laura just accept this fact. You're a murderer and bad luck for others. "Bella replied curtly.
 
     When hearing the Bella’s world, Laura returned smoldering anger. She started trying to hit her. However, she was stopped by a mother who had already landed a right hand to Laura’s cheek. Laura was really surprised at the new things in the natural. For the first time she felt a slap on her cheek. And an unexpected reply to what she has done to her mother. She also slapped and kicked the Bella & mother’s leg. Then get out the house and ran away without direction.
 
    

The second chapter.. Enjoy the story guys, hope you will like my story..

Just wait for another chapter.. Comment please.. :)))