I promise to always be there for you

Don't Leave Me Alone

 

Now her feelings back messed up, she began to sob as she ran. She did not know exactly what she was going through. She was confused actually what God planned it. Why did she have to have the life that this weight. Why did she have to live alone without someone who really loves her wholeheartedly. Which can accompany her  to share the happiness in times of joy and sorrow.
 
But in the reality she get heart-wrenching and hurt feelings. She must accept blasphemy and insults from friends and people around her. Many of them refer to Laura as a murderer. With the first reason, that his mother died to save him. Then, just a few months ago her  father died because she is so childish that caused her father was hit by a car while trying to chase her. And because the issue is spreading that everyone close to her began to move away until she was just alone. So these are the things that cause she change herself.
 
Having tired of running, she finally reached the edge of the lake. She tried to calm himself. And sat on a swing while staring at the dark sky without glittering starlight. Laura’s tears spilled with a swift return. She felt a deep pain. Pain when she had recalled her memories with her father. Beautiful memories that she can’t never forget. The days in which she is now getting the love she missed that all badly.
 
Increasingly passionate longing. Miss to her father and mother. Miss with for the warmth of a family that she'd never felt again. Which causes the tears continued to flow down her cheeks wet her beautiful face. Then the sky cried too natural to feel sadness in Laura. With the pain that is being felt she continued to cry with the rain that began to wash over her body. Until she was not aware of that has come a man carrying an umbrella and protect her from the rain.
 
     "Are you crazy? Why are you here in the rain? "Ask  that person.
 
Then she lifted her face to face the person who had been greeted.
 
     "Who are you? Please leave me alone. " ask Laura amid sobs.
 
     "I'm Daniel. Are not you the woman this afternoon? What are you doing here? "Then he began to worry when he saw her beautiful eyes had filled with tears.
 
    "Are you okay? Why are you crying at night here? " ask  Daniel anxious.
 
    "I cried because I missed" replied Laura. " I miss my parents who have gone to the beautiful sky. "Advanced Laura. Now she cried even harder.
 
Because he can not bear to see her cry, Daniel releasing the umbrella and immediately hugged tightly Laura. He could feel the sadness and pain that is being experienced by a woman whom he considered as the cold-hearted woman. So he felt that now she really needs someone next to him. And thought to be protecting Laura who turned out to have a soft heart and easily hurt forever.
 
Initially, she felt uncomfortable in the hug . She tried to release the arms of Daniel. But she was too weak and powerless to do so. So he let what Daniel do. But soon she began to feel comfortable and safe in Daniel’s hug. And reply to embrace Daniel.
 
Then, in the midst of arms Daniel whispered to Laura
 
    "Overflow all your heart,  do not take it anymore and you may us my shoulder to lean on at any time. Because I promised to keep and protect you with all my heart and my strength. And I apologize for judge you "whispered Daniel
 
    "Really? But please me don’t leave me. Never, ever and ever.  Promise ?"ask Laura
 
    "Yes. I promise to always be there for you "said Daniel.
 
     "Thank you ........." Laura suddenly silent and stared at Daniel's face
 
    "Daniel." He answered briefly.
 
    "Thank you Daniel. And you can call me Laura "Laura said with sweetly smiled.
 
    "You're beautiful Laura" teased Daniel
 
Then they both laughed together in the warm embrace under shady acacia trees with rain that fall so swift  that has drenched their bodies.

 

Finally..Finally chapter.. oohh i'm so relief to finish this oneshoot fanfic.. 

Even there some mistake in my spelling, i hopefully you like my story..

Comment & subscribe's guys.. :)))

{Hopefully can make another story, support me please}