All I Want Is You

Don't Leave Me Alone

 

      With a nice scent of lavender, with the accompaniment of gurgling water in the lake and the gently breeze caress that is view with the panoramic beauty  and reassuring tinge of twilight, she sat on the swings, while crying. Her pretty face have to be fulfilled yearning tears. She miss  her parents, her mom & dad. She really miss with the figure of a woman who had not been seen. A woman which always lovingly care for her without feeling tired and disinterested.
 
     Now she has come in 17 years. Age when a teenager who is still unstable and not have any establishment. And because of that Laura developed into an emotional girl, selfish and cold-hearted without any affection. Only in this place that she was able to express her  love and compassion. Be her-true self, and remembering her beautiful memories with her family. Her family with her father and mother were very fond of her. But it was the families that now only a past.
 
** ....................... Flashback......................... **
      Laura's mother died trying to save Laura after getting hit by a car when she was 2 years old. After the incident, she lived alone with her father. Them through the tough times together  and she is getting close to her father. She grew up to be lighthearted girl that can bring happiness to everyone. She behaved gentle and kind to anyone. Behave polite and obedient to her father who was the only member of her family. And because of that, she was plain and honest pours all her heart to her father. She always hoped that his father would always be by his side and promised to always be the one that can be fun for her.
 
      But one afternoon when they were in the front yard of their home, her father told  that he would marry again tomorrow with a widow he had known as a friend in high school. Laura refused, he does not want to accept this fact so she immediately ran she ran as fast as possible without knowing the direction and purpose. She kept running up to the edge of a beautiful lake with a carpet of lavender around the lake. For several hours, she sat down and tried to calm herself. She felt peaceful, comfortable and at ease with this place until the sky became dark. Laura wanted to go home, but she hasn’t been able to come to face with her father again. So, she leaned against the trunk of acacia and stared at the sky filled with glittering starlight.
 
 Shin Hye Pov
"Mom, what should I do? I do not want to accept this fact. All I want is you mom. I miss you  mom ." the tears had flowed back into her cheeks. Then, she closed her eyes and began to fall asleep.
** .................... End Flashback......................  **
 
         Once satisfied cry, she started singing  with emotional feeling and appreciation. The song that reminds her of her parents. In midst singing, she heard someone cries behind her. 

Finally that's for chapter 1.. how is it guys ??

Sorry for the short chapter.. and if i have some mistakes for the spell.. 

Comment please ^^~