What are pants.

Mailman

 

Kai finally made it back to into his neighbourhood. He’d been walking for half an hour just blankly staring at the ground. He couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief as he neared his home. Walking was not something he was meant to do. Then again what was he meant to do? He shoved these stupid thoughts of seld pity out of his head as he to his street. He’s already had his mental release by visiting the stupid hello kitty store, what else can he do... Then he remembered, he lives alone, which means he doesn’t have to wear pants.

Another reason to pick up the pace to his house.

As he finally made it two houses away he raised his head to look up at his house. Something caught his eye though. There was someone at his mailbox. Usually he would assume it was the mailman, but Kai doesn’t even get mail delivered to the box. It's always slipped in though a slot in his door. Second reason it couldn’t be the mailman was, he wasn’t dressed like one. Whoever was there had on a huge hoodie that just made him look shorter than what he already was. Confused Kai shouted out at the hooded figure. His yell was returned by a quick look and him sprinting down the road away from Kai.

            From what he could tell from the look the strange person was a man? He can't even be sure. All he saw was frightened big eyes. Kai cursed at himself for making this person run from him. After all he was curious about what this stranger was trying to do with his mailbox.

He stopped in his tracks just outside his door as something hit him. Was that a crazy fanboy? Kai doesn’t deny that he is attractive and did know many girls loved him, but it was another level of creepy to find out where he lives. Even creepier was that they find happiness in messing with his mailbox. What type of freaks did he attract?

Before he could go further into his unnecessary mental breakdown Kai finally unlocked the door and went into his house. He could deal with whatever was in the mailbox later.

            He let out a whoop as he tore off his pants and went to make hot pockets.

 

K-I-T-T-Y K-I-T-T-Y 
Everybody say Hello Kitty 

            Kai grumbled as he was woken up. What the hell was that noise? He swore he would go bat crazy on whoever decided to play with cruel joke on him.

Who loves flowers flowers in the sun or a party just for one 
its kitty 
kitty kitty 

            He face palmed as he noticed it was coming from his jacket thrown across the room. He took in for a second that he was on the floor of his living room, . It was a crazy night filled with hot pockets and being sassy to Ailee songs.

 

will invite her friends 
they can hear her play a song 
its kit-

            Finally he shut off the noise. He hopes Tao doesn’t notice the alarm either. He giggled to himself thinking about him being an angry panda at.... 6:30 in the morning. God dammit Kai thought as he fully realised how early he was woken up. Kai fell to the ground and threw a hissy fit by flinging couch cushions all over his room and rolling on the ground screaming. He heard a crash and froze. Slowly he turned around to see his TV knocked over. Quickly he rushed over praying that his baby was okay. He took the TV and cradled and whispered sweet things to make it feel better. He cautiously placed the TV back on the table and back away. Kai let out a sigh and apologized once more before leaving to find a robe.

            With his favourite unicorn robe on he headed out into the cruel world to check his mailbox. He was curious on what the stranger put in there. He walked outside just to see the stranger at his mailbox again. He seemed to be immersed in sorting out mail? This doesn’t make sense, if he was the mailman, why would he run from me?

            Before he started questioning him Kai took in his features. For one it was a guy, and he seemed really small. Yet even with his small frame he wore an enormous sweater and pair of sweats. He had really pale skin and eyes that seemed unreal. How can someone even have eyes that big?

            Kai walked up to the mail boy and tried to look at what he was so interested in. The boy jumped and somehow gave him a even wider eyed expression.

            “What are you doing?” asked Kai.

            “Um ..I j-just like mail?” he stuttered.  

 

~~~

Well yeah i just wanted to get something out there because im lazy af 

In my time of motivation i shall write another