Chapter 24: MINZY

It's You (daragon) [REVISING]

 

FINALLY! THIS IS CHAP. 24.

Okay I need to clear things again,

This CHAPTER is back to reality.. which means the CHAPTER 23, IS CONNECTED TO CHAPTER 24 AND SO ON.

THE SPECIAL CHAPTER, IT’S JUST THEIR FLASHBACK WHEN THEY’RE STILL NOT OKAY. BUT IT STILL CONNECTED TO THE STORY….

 

I hope you’re not confused.

 

Anyways, here’s the update

 

Chapter  24

 

Bom’s POV

 

“I think, she’s keeping a secret..”

 

I looked at her, confusingly. Why on earth will Minzy keep a secret? She’s our bestfriend, anyways.

 

“just… argh. I have this weird feeling that she’s betraying us.”

 

“WTH YOONA?!” I exclaimed. I’ve known minzy for years, and im pretty sure she cant do that.

 

“its just a feeling… no big deal bom.” Yoona said, scarily.

 

Yoona and I were talking about minzy on how busy she was. Minzy may be busy as hell but she cannot do that.. I know it may sound weird but yoona said minzy’s betraying us. Which is not true at all.

 

“just please…..” I said, trying to calm my self… from these hoaxes.

 

“im just… argh nevermind. Im sorry.” Yoona said, sincerely.

 

“it’s okay..”

 

I stood up and said, “I gotta go.” Yoona smiled and said goodbye

 

I don’t know why, but I followed minzy.

 

What am I thinking??!!

 

She’s currently…. Oh she’s talking to chaerin.

 

Okaaaaay Its kinda weird but…. Argh

 

Chaerin’s aura was changed…. It became to…. Confused and angry?
 

Yeah something like that.

 

 

Argh nevermind… I went to the locker room to get my books for the next subject… but I Overheard something..

 

 

It’s minzy? And KIKO?! WTF.

 

“I DON’T WANT TO HURT HER..” minzy said. Im pretty sure it’s her.. cause I know her voice

 

“REALLY?!” kiko exclaimed, looks like…. She’s mad

 

“YES. SHE’S MY FRIEND OKAY? I GOTTA GO.” Minzy said straightly and I can hear her footsteps .

 

 

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!?
 

 

Minzy’s POV

 

When I talked to chaerin, she became MAD. I guess…

 

 

We talked about kiko. I told her that Kiko is going to need me for some… reasons

And kiko’s been approaching me for days.

 

She became angry, she almost want to slap her hard

 

KIKO… she wants me to give some informations about dara….

And yeah I didn’t  tell chae/bom/hayi and dara about this. It may lead to a war

 

She wants to know…Dara’s weaknesses. Its kinda…. Ughh irritating ? yup.

 

And ofcourse, I didn’t tell her.

 

 

I AINT A TRAITOR. Duh.

 

 

But there’s something…. Wrong..

 

Idk what is it, but im pretty sure it’s between hayi,chae,bom, yoona and me..

 

It’s like…. Uh nevermind.

 

But…. Im really sure its not chae,bom and hayi. They’re good people.

 

But yoona? Well… maybe it’s her. I don’t trust her that much.

.

 

So I’m going to my next class.

 

I saw dara and jiyong.

 

JIYONG… he looks happy.. and DARA…. She’s laughing. Hardly

 

Well my work between them is done. Yaaaay no more quarrels.

 

 

 

Yeah. It took us WEEKS. To let them talk.

 

 

 

I passed them… they  didn’t notice me, ofcourse. Lol

 

I passed Donghae. He’s looking at dara with pain in his eyes.. 

 

So I decided to sit beside him. And said “Hey Donghae.” I tried to be good but I just cant

 

“oh hey.. minzy” he said… stammering

 


I caught him looking at dara and gd. It’s like……..he’s happy but at the same time, he’s hurt.

 

 

“no offense donghae. It’s your fault because you let dara go.” I said confidently.

 

He looked at me and flashed a fake smile. Donghae and I used to be friends. “I know…. It’s just…. She didn’t let me explain.” Donghae said.

 

 

“well dara doesn’t need thaaaat. If she’ll let you explain, then she wouldn’t be happy as this.” I said. Pointing to dara and jiyong.

 

“I know….. I regretted it already.” He said, but I aint satisfied with that answer.

 

I know.. there’s something… between dara and donghae in the past… not the kissing thingy that dara saw… I guess….

 

Donghae must’ve loved dara so much, but its his fault. And oh, if they will be okay, I won’t let donghae have dara back. Nah-uh.

 

 

 

 

After our class, I headed to the girls’comfort room.

 

I went inside the cubicle and did what I have to do.

 

 

But I overheard Someone talking……..

 

“My plan is working.. I guess?”

 

What plan?

 

“oh please, im the great of the greaaaaaaatest” she said, I’m sure it’s a girl… because of her voice….

 

“I can destroy dara and jiyong easily.” My eyes got widen when I heard that. DESTROY!?
 

“just wait… they’ll---“

 

I can’t help it, I went out of the cubicle and faced the girl.

 

DAMN..

 

 

She looked shocked… she turned off her phone and said “Minzy?!” she said, surprisingly.

 

I’m still surprised. What kind of person is she?



“So…… It’s you?” I said, askingly. Still shocked.

 

Im damn surprised. Its not  kiko……… it's someone else. and fck.. she's one of dara's friend!!!!!!

 

I can’t believe she did that.   “I knew it.” I said… pointing to her, and left the room without  letting her speak.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Sorry for a not-so-good and a short update.

 

 

i'm really depressed. this is the worst day for some kpop fans.

 

what a daaaaaaay.......................... 

 

 

>:(((((((((