제2회

바보가슴 (Foolish Heart)

The day after, Yoona asked Tiffany about the guy who bought her the house.

"Hya, Fany-ah.. are you by any chance... know a guy named Ok Taecyeon?"

Tiffany shook her head. "Nope. Who is he?"

"He was the one who bought me... the house that I rented." Yoona stated.

"Mwo?!!" Tiffany surprised. "That guy bought you the house... for real?" She asked in astonishment. "That's good then! Now you have nothing to worry about! But... why?"

Yoona seems to think about something. "Hmmm.. I don't know. I didn't even know who he is."

"Haha daebak.." Tiffany chuckled. "Hey since you already had your own house how about we throw a party at your new house this saturday?" Said Tiffany excited.

Yoona shook her head. "No way! Not until I found that Ok Taecyeon and say thank you to him." She said, clearly.

 

****

 

That afternoon, Taecyeon was walking to his favourite cafe. He put his headset on. He was so into the song that he listened to and without him realize, he bumped into someone.

"Hya! Watch your steps!" Said the girl who was bumped by Taecyeon.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't..." Taecyeon looked at the girl whom he bumped. "Hey, aren't you that collapsed waitress in hollys cafe?"

Yoona gulped. She was surprised. "W-what? What did you say?!"

Taecyeon smiled. "Yeah, you were exactly the person! How are you? I helped you when you collapsed that time!"

"Oh.. so you were the one who helped me. Thank you so much!" Yoona bowed at him which makes him a little bit surprised.

"Your welcome... Im Yoona-ssi."

Yoona startled. "How did you know... my name..?"

Taecyeon smiled. "I can tell just by looking at your pretty face."

Yoona was blushed because someone just told her that she was beautiful. "H-hya..! I asked you how did you know my name." Yoona stuttered.

"I told you i just can tell it by looking at your face. I think it was a gift from God." Said Taecyeon. Ofcourse it was a lie.

"Whatever." Yoona was about to walk past him until Taecyeon grabbed Yoona arms.

"You wanna know my name, won't you?" He asked.

Yoona frowned.

"I am.. Ok Taecyeon."

Yoona's eyes widened. "W-what? Your name is..."

"Here's my name card in case you need it." He gave Yoona his name card. And then he left her alone.

 

Ok Taecyeon

CEO of OK GROUP

 

Yoona shocked. No, it can't be, she thought. Yoona was looking at Taecyeon who was walking miles away from her.

 

****

 

On the next day, Yoona decided to come to the place where Taecyeon works. She wants to ask him why he bought her the house.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Sir." Yoona bowed at Taecyeon.

"Eo?!" Taecyeon surprised.

"Okay i'm going straight to the point, I want to ask you something."

"Hmm... what is it?"

"I wanted to say thank you first but you bought the house... didn't you?"

Taecyeon just staring at her.

"Why? Why did you bought the house?" Yoona asked.

".....I just want to help you." Taecyeon stuttered.

"I'll give you back your money within.. 1 year. No no 1 year and half, deal?"

"No, you don't have to! I just want to help you! You don't have to pay-"

"I am sorry Sir but i am not that kind of person. If you did something for me then I have to pay the same." Yoona stated.

Suddenly they heard someone opened the door.

"Eo? Jessica? What are you doing here?" Taecyeon surprised. Jessica surprised too. She glanced at Taecyeon and then to Yoona.

"Oops i'm sorry, I think i' have disturbed both of you."

"No you are not. I'm going to leave now." Yoona coldly said. Yoona was about to leave when Taecyeon suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"No, don't go." Taecyeon was staring at Yoona and said, "Jessica i'm sorry but can you leave us?"

Jessica seems a bit surprised. "O-okay." Jessica closed the door.

"Hya! What are you doing right now? Let me go!" Yoona yelled at him.

"Im Yoona-ssi. I don't need the money. You don't have to pay it back to me."

"Hya I told you that-"

"Just give me your love."

Yoona astonished. "What?"

"Yeah, give me your love." Taecyeon knelt down and staring at Yoona.

"Im Yoona, Please be my girl."

 

To Be Continued---------

 

What do you think about this chapter so far? Please wrie me some comments! Thank you for reading! :D

 

With love, Park Min Young.