MIND TO EXPLAIN ?

I Fell For You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Soojung almos jump out because shock when she found myungsoo sit  at her bed.

"What the hell you're doing in my room, get out now !!  I want to sleep !!', she shout out loudly. She push myungsoo from her bed but the handsome guy still at his position.

"Gosh, language, soojung. How can you be this rude to this handsome guy ? I miss you like crazy and this is what you're done to me ?!! How kind of you ?", he said sarcastic.

Myungsoo's word make her startled, she just have realised that she've bit too much to him. The man who she rally loved, the man who have make her almost crazy these days, the man who she also missed so much.

Soojung take a glance to him. He keep at his comfy position. Sat on soojung's bed, fold his arm on his chest.

"You-you missed me ?", she asked him foolisly.

With one quick move he just pull her onto his lap, "Yaaaa.......what's this, let me go !!",

"Shhhh....you're sure just too loud, pretty ", he tighten his hold on her slim waist. Burying his face at her crook of neck, his favorite spot.

 

"I don't care now, i don't care whether i'll ne the second, i don't ing care ", he mumbled onto her neck, his breath tickling her neck, send shiver to her spine.

"Huh ?"

"I wanna be your second boyfriend. I will do it. It's okay with me, just..... just don't you ever push me away, soojung. I love you, i mean it, i love you so much, i don't want you leave me again. Can we back together again ? I will guarantee Kris won't now, i won't bother you with him, just...give me your little time for me, i won't let you down "

Myungsoo rest his chin onto her shoulder.

"He propose to me "

"Huh ?"

"Kris propose to me yesterday, you're too late "

Myungsoo look in her eyes.

 

"And? and wha-what do you say ? You're not going to say yes, don't you soojung ?" He get into his panicked mode.

"Tell me soojung-ah, what your answer ?"

 

"I haven't answer it "

Myungsoo relieved big sigh.

"I'm 19, i'm not think anything about marriage problem ", Soojung said with low tone.

 

"But i'm already thinking about it, when i'm with you. If we married, i can kiss you, hug you, cuddled with you, sleep with you ", Myungsoo lean closer  to her.

"And... the most important thing is... we can have ", he say with seductive tone

Soojung push his chest away.

"Yaaa.....you so ert, Myungvert !!".

"What ?"

"Myungvert, that's perfect nickname for you because you're so ert. Aishhh, i can't believe that i love this ert guy , oopppss...."

Soojung shut , she unconciusly said to him that she love him. Oh !!

"What ? You say you love me ? so my feeling is not only one-sided love then ", he lean more closer to her.

"Stop it, Myung oppa !!!!",

"But i'm only become ert, when you're around with me, because your body is sooo y to me ", he whisper right at her ear.

 

"I said stop it !!", she push his chest away.

But myungsoo quickly put  a light peck at her cheek.

"Yaa.......", she protested.

 

"Don't accepted ", Myungsoo said with serious tone, his face also become so serious.

"Huh ?"

But then she can't hold his laughter anymore,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter