We Meet Again, My Princess

I Fell For You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Jonghyun, this is my business with my girl, so you better back off !!", Myungsoo hush Jonghyun off and then he reach Soojung's hand, and hold it.

"Yaaa....I'm not your girl anymore, we've broke up !!", soojung yell.

Jonghyun chuckled. "I guess your girl here not admitted you already, Myung ".

"Stop call me that !!", myungsoo send his death glare to myungsoo. Make him look so pissed off.

"Miss, just don't mind him", Jonghyun turn to soojung. He just want know her name.

"Soojung, my name is Jung soojung ".

 

Jonghyun startled.

"Jung....Soo...Jung ??".

He feel so familiar with that name, his curiosity get bigger when he saw the same bracelet with his in her wrist.

"Soojung, who your western nmae ?", he ask make her surprised why he sudden want to know everything, but she still answer it.

"I used to be called Krystal jung, that my name while in america, why you ask ?".

When Jonghyun hear her answer, now he knew that this beautiful girl is the girl he die to look for, the one who brought him back to korea.

He just run and hug soojung.

Myungsoo startled, and soojung too.

 

"Yaa....you....let me go !!", soojung struggled to let her go from Jonghyun's embrace.

"Yaaa.....Lee jonghyun, let her go !!!", Myungsoo pull him to stay away from his soojung.

Jonghyun let her go, while soojung still freeze at her spot.

He pull her wrist where the bracelet linked.

"This... you still wore it, Krystal...or...i have to call you, My princess ?",

Soojung frown, that nick nmae, and that bracelet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter