Stop thinking like that about me !

I Fell For You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Myungsoo keep complaining when soojung just want him to go tonight. He can't believe it.

"Soojung, it's ing midnight and you keep want me to go now ? huh, you really an ice princess then, you don't have any heart ! how could you ?"

Myungsoo pouted, and she found he so cute when he pouted just like 5 years old kid.

"So ?"

"So..just let me sleep here just for tonight. I promise, i won't do anything, i won't touch you "

Myungsoo held soojung's hands.

"Yeah, right. So.. you sleep here, at the couch, not in my bed "

Soojung pointd a blue couch in the living room.

"How could you ? but its' freaking cold, for God's sake "

"I will give you pillow and blanket "

"Vut it'll be warmer whne i can cuddling my girl " He give her his innocent smile.

Soojung make a gesture with her hand, saying no. She really want keep her ity for now.

 

"Soojung-ah ', myungsoo pleaded with his puppy-eyes look because he knew soojung just can't hold it when he started have his puppy-eyes look like that.

"Am i've be too mean if i just let him sleep on the couch ?" soojung keep contemplating with her mind.


Meanwhile, soojung still busy with her own mind,, myungsoo frown. He know she must won't let him sleep  on the couch.

She love him and he know that.

"Fine.... i'll sleep on teh couch ", Myungsoo say finally, leave heer room.

 

The air is so damn cold, myungsoo curled his body on the couch. He has blanket, but still, it's kind of freezing there.

Soojung cannot sleep, she worry about him.

She walk silently to the living room, only to check myungsoo.

Ans all she can see now, is he curled his body, so pathetic.

"He seem really cold ", she mumbling.

Soojung walk closer.

"Myung oppa.. come on, just sleep in my room "

He open his eyes and smiled happily, "Really ?"

She just nod her head, he get up quickly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter