Date Night~

Third Time's A Charm

On the day of your date with Minho, you couldn't concentrate on anything.

You messed up while fixing your hair that morning and wore a hat through the day, you couldn't focus in class and ended up failing a quiz and you couldn't even clean your room!

Your roommate snapped at you politely after classes, telling you to wear your cream top with your cute a-line skirt and blue heels and you immediately calmed down while she went through your things to pull out the clothes.

"I don't know why you're worrying ~~~, if he's a nice guy, he won't mind the real you!" she explained, laying your clothes out on the bed. 

You looked at her apprehensively. She knew the real you and it wasn't fair because Minho didn't know you at all. Oh, but you wanted him to.

"I'll fix your hair for you too!" your roommate said while you started changing clothes.

She fussed over you for the next hour, helping you get ready, before looking at her watch and shrieking, yelling about how she'd missed something important before leaving you.

"Well thanks!!" you yelled at the dorm door as it swung shut behind her.

You walked into your shared bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. Your roommate had curled your hair so that it fell in loose curls that framed your pretty face. The outfit looked amazing too, though you questioned the heels a bit, but you didn't take them off.

There were a few tubes of lipgloss from your roommate laying on the counter, so you picked a pale pink color and applied it before looking at your own watch and gasping.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna be late!!"

You grabbed your purse and cellphone and hurried to leave the dorm so you wouldn't miss the bus.

When you finally arrived to your stop on the bus, you thanked the bus driver and carefully climbed down the steps, looking around the city for the little cafe.

It was just around the corner.

You walked up to the door and pulled it open, seeing Minho waving from a table in the back.

"Hello ~~~" he said as he stood and pulled your chair out for you.

You blushed instantly and took your seat. He sat in his own seat across from you.

"How was class today?" he asked you as you looked through the menu. 

"Ah..." you didn't know what to say, so you tried telling part of the truth, "A bit stressful." Minho nodded and flipped his menu closed. 

A server came over and took your orders and menus before Minho could ask his next question.

"I'm sorry it was stressful. Pretty girls shouldn't stress....do you like soccer?"

You blinked and smiled awkwardly. You didn't know much about soccer, other than the kicking the ball around part, and nodded. It was sort of enjoyable to watch. Sometimes, entertaining.

"I wanted to know if...you'd like to come to the next game?" he asked you, looking up with sincere eyes.

"Yes, I would love to," you told him. Honestly, you did. You needed a break from all of your stressful classes and studying.

Minho grinned and fist pumped. "Okay, well I also wanted to know if...you'd come as my girlfriend?"

You stopped smiling and sort of stared at him, mid laugh. The server came and dropped off your sweet bread and tea and Minho's coffee.

"Um...~~~-ah?" He met your eyes carefully. 

"Oh! Sorry, uh."

Did you want to be Minho's girlfriend? Yes, yes you definitely did!

"I meant to say 'yes' but I was so surprised and I just-" You stopped yourself from rambling on and on as you let your thoughts fly a million a minute.

Minho's grin returned, wider than ever, and you both finished your lovely date together as girlfriend and boyfriend.

---------

:D how was it?

Please check out my new story?? I'm posting the first chapter right now!!

Pour Some Sugar On Me featuring INFINITE~

thank you for reading~~ c: c: c: