#2

It's You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

I Went To Find Hebe With Donghae At Her Shoot Since I Finished Early. When I Walked In, Many People Started Bowing To Us. I Walked Past Them, Smiling and Bowing Slightly I Pulled Donghae Along With Me And He Did The Same. I May Be The Ice Princess, But I Know Who To Be Nice To And Who Not To. We Spotted Hebe Posing. "Click, Click, Click"

 "Okay, Hebe. Take A 10 Minute Break." We Heard The Director Say. 

 

NO ONE'S POV

"Hey! What Are You Guys Doing Here? Hebe Asked Her Friends While Chugging Down A Smoothie. "We Came To Visit You, Since We Both Got Out Early." Jessica Replied Sitting On A Couch. "Ohh. Long Time No See Donghae!" Hebe Pulled Him Into A Hug. He Was Like A Brother To Hebe Since Him and Jessica Has Been There For Her and He's Being Going Out For Jessica For A Long Time. "Hi Noona!" Donghae Smiled. 

"Ahh, You and Sica Always Calling Me In Korean Honorifics." Hebe Laughed At The Couple. "So How Has Been Work Been?" Hebe Asked Sitting Down. 

"Good. Always With My Cousin At The Company. It's Only Work, Papers, Meetings, Handshaking, Not That Exciting. I Rather Be At You rCompany, I Get To Hangout With You and My Sica All day long. I Get A Break Though At My Cousins, Since I'm Special Person."

"Yes Hae. You Are Very Very Special." Hebe Laughed At Donghae Along With Jessica. "Are You Guys Staying Here? I'll Be Finished Soon, There's Food Over There If You Want, Sit Down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter