#1

It's You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Stepped Into The Cafe, Scanning The Room For Jessica. As I Walk Over There, My Heels Click With Every Step, My Dark Red Hair and Cold Aura Radiates, and I Stand Tall, Not Minding The Other People Around Me. I Am Hebe Tian. I Am Pretty Rich, But I Didn't Come Easy, I Worked Hard To Get Up Here and I Won't Be Going Down Anytime Soon. 

My Eyes Found Jessica Sitting At A 2 PersonTable. "What's Up?" I Place My Bags Down and Sit Across From Jessica, Or Sica,  I Like To Call Her. "Not Much, I See Your Being Your Usual Self Around These People. "Maybe. What Did You Get For Me?" 

"Frappuccino Affogato style."

"Ha, You Know Me So Well." 

"Well, No, I Didn't Grow Up With You Since Like I Was 13. I Don't Ever Work With You, and I Don't Ever Go On Shopping, Coffee, etc Dates With You." Hebe Laughed At The Girl's Sarcasm.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah. Lets Go Shopping, I Have A Photoshoot Later." We Walked Around The Mall, Stopping At A Shop. "Go Try This On." I Handed The Outfit To Jessica. (A/N I Love This Pic Of Jessica ) 

"Are You Gonna Get It?" 

"Should I Get It?"

"Are You Sick?" Jessica Just Stared At Me Like I Was Crazy, Because She Obviosly Didn't Get The Joke. 

"Just Get It." I Tried On This Dress.

"Its Okay. Try On This One." Sica Threw It To Me. 

"Yahhh! At Least Hand It To Me." I Stuck My Tongue Out At Her. Even Though We Both Are In Our 20's, We Still Act 10. Haha. I

Stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter